About Romney's Taxes

He gave the inhreritance away doofus.

He's not a bastard either... but facts are no something that old jackass Cammmmpy is interested in.

If you would like some facts go and research who the 47% Romney mentioned really are. That'll stick in your right wing craw.

Depends on how you are defining 'research'. If it's some left wing media hack, I am not interested in that 'research'. If it's academically validated, sure... knock yourself out.

He's not a bastard either... but facts are no something that old jackass Cammmmpy is interested in.

If you would like some facts go and research who the 47% Romney mentioned really are. That'll stick in your right wing craw.
And HEEEEEERRRREE'S YOUR PICTURE cammmpie...

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287_zpsf405e52a.jpg

Just because it's Cammmmpy's thread, let's look at a few actual facts about Romney's taxes:

1. Romney has released 9 financial disclosures since 2002. 3 Federal (2007, 2011 and 2012) and 6 from Massachusetts (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007).

2. On his site, he posts a letter from PWC giving an overview of his tax returns covering the period 1999-2009.

3. In 2011, he paid $1,935,708 taxes on $13,689,951 which is - for the most part - investment income.

4. The Romney's donated over $4m to charity. That's 29.4% of his income. His church requires 10% - so Romney has given over double the amount required by his religion.

5. Harry Reid lies. The notarized letter from PWC proves that. Reid has not released his returns. Nor has Pelosi, nor has Debbit Wasserman.

6. Romney's tax rate is about the same as Obama's.

7. Romney's 'off shore' accounts are not 'off shore accounts'. They are investment accounts outside the US but are taxed in the same way as those held in the US. Each is registered with the IRS, income is reported to the IRS and taxed, just like domestic accounts.

All of the above is verifiable - by independent sources - including PWC LLP. (That's Price Waterhouse Cooper for the terminally stupid.)

The facts are that whatever is published for tax rates is a joke. When a bastard can inheirit money, invest it in equities or municipal bonds and end up paying 14% on $14 million of earnings when my wife and I pay 16% on about $80,000, less than 1% of what he made, is some kind of weird scam. Add to that our local and state taxes which would be a pittance for a rich person and we...WE are the ones paying the bills.

I feel you're not paying enough taxes ,you should be paying a rate of about 23% as for being a low life 47%er'penalty.

Putting aside all of Romney's contributions to charity, in 2011 he paid close to $2,000,000 in taxes based on his filing. According to what you have said, you paid close to $13,000 in taxes. In essence Romney paid 153 (one hundred and fifty three) times more than you did. Did he get 153 times more services than you did? If we believe in fairness you would have to admit that he paid much more than his fair share. That must make you feel a little guilty.

The facts are that whatever is published for tax rates is a joke. When a bastard can inheirit money, invest it in equities or municipal bonds and end up paying 14% on $14 million of earnings when my wife and I pay 16% on about $80,000, less than 1% of what he made, is some kind of weird scam. Add to that our local and state taxes which would be a pittance for a rich person and we...WE are the ones paying the bills.

The fact is he should have released them months ago, and whatever the reaction would have been over with months ago.

Now the returns are an issue once again just a little over six weeks from the GE.

The bungled tax returns, along with the failed attempt to exploit the death of an American ambassador and the 47 Percent speech, will contribute significantly to Romney’s defeat this November.

So Romney wrote the tax code?? sounds like you need a better tax guy.

Envy becomes no one.

lie much he gave all his dad's money away.

Romney was born on third base and thinks he hit a home run. The guy wouldn't even be tolerated for 30 minutes in the local pub.

envy is one of the deadly sins. Luckily for you stupidity isn't.

Whats most fascinating is what he GAVE to charity....I want to know how much of Obama's income he gave to charity???? Or hell even Biden.

He gave around the same percentage as Romney, I think. I could be wrong on that.

How would we know???? As far as I know Obama hasnt had to give his tax returns.

Maybe he hasn't filed yet... either way, it's meaningless to me.

Fact is, this information has been around for a while.... and the left are still ranting about needing the information... despite the fact that it's already available. Dumbasses.

The fact is he should have released them months ago, and whatever the reaction would have been over with months ago.

Now the returns are an issue once again just a little over six weeks from the GE.

The bungled tax returns, along with the failed attempt to exploit the death of an American ambassador and the 47 Percent speech, will contribute significantly to Romney’s defeat this November.

Are you stuck on stupid?

This is why Romney woudn't release 20 years of taxes. He knew that no matter what they said, democrats would have a little tantrum. It's showing this kind of wisdom that indicates what a good president he will make.

This answer pretty much sums it up. Alright libs, what's your next shallow assault?

He gave around the same percentage as Romney, I think. I could be wrong on that.

Fact is, this information has been around for a while.... and the left are still ranting about needing the information... despite the fact that it's already available. Dumbasses.

Perception and diversion is what they are doing.

Yea, it is. I see the left ignore the facts provided. Shame but the borg can't think for themselves.

Just because it's Cammmmpy's thread, let's look at a few actual facts about Romney's taxes:

1. Romney has released 9 financial disclosures since 2002. 3 Federal (2007, 2011 and 2012) and 6 from Massachusetts (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007).

2. On his site, he posts a letter from PWC giving an overview of his tax returns covering the period 1999-2009.

3. In 2011, he paid $1,935,708 taxes on $13,689,951 which is - for the most part - investment income.

4. The Romney's donated over $4m to charity. That's 29.4% of his income. His church requires 10% - so Romney has given over double the amount required by his religion.

5. Harry Reid lies. The notarized letter from PWC proves that. Reid has not released his returns. Nor has Pelosi, nor has Debbit Wasserman.

6. Romney's tax rate is about the same as Obama's.

7. Romney's 'off shore' accounts are not 'off shore accounts'. They are investment accounts outside the US but are taxed in the same way as those held in the US. Each is registered with the IRS, income is reported to the IRS and taxed, just like domestic accounts.

All of the above is verifiable - by independent sources - including PWC LLP. (That's Price Waterhouse Cooper for the terminally stupid.)

OMG, the truth, lies only make libs happy, all this truth will just piss em off. Ain't that funny.

Yea, it is. I see the left ignore the facts provided. Shame but the borg can't think for themselves.
They don't want to think for themselves .... All they want is someone to tell them what to eat, read, smoke, and say.

Damn, I thought you were smarter than that. First time I've been wrong in years.

Forum List

Back