Abortion saved my life

LYNN PALTROW: Well, I had the privilege, earlier on in my career, there was a campaign by NARAL to collect letters from people, men and women, describing why they had had an abortion, or somebody they knew had an abortion. And I had the privilege of reading hundreds of letters.

And what was so amazing about them is that they wrote that they had abortions not because, "I had a right to choose," or "I was exercising my right to bodily-- you know, my body, my right." They were all talking about the most fundamental aspects of liberty.

You know, "I needed to finish my education." "I had a child with a disability. I wanted to be able to be home and take care of that child and my husband was going to Vietnam, my father-in-law was sick." They were talking about basic, you know, human relationships and responsibility.

Jessica González-Rojas and Lynn Paltrow on Abortion Rights Activism | Moyers & Company | BillMoyers.com

If they ever showed a video of the horrific "partial birth abortion" procedure it would end it in a second but the abortion industry doesn't want people to know what happens to full term babies who are inches and seconds away from birth when their heads are held in the birth canal while they are stabbed in the back of the head without anesthesia and their brains are sucked out through a tube until their faces look like cabbage patch dolls. Pretty scene? The German people didn't want to know about the Holocaust either.

If they ever showed a video of the horrific "partial birth abortion" procedure it would end it in a second but the abortion industry doesn't want people to know what happens to full term babies who are inches and seconds away from birth when their heads are held in the birth canal while they are stabbed in the back of the head without anesthesia and their brains are sucked out through a tube until their faces look like cabbage patch dolls. Pretty scene? The German people didn't want to know about the Holocaust either.

You have been reading too much bullshit from pro life websites.

It Pro Choice, not Pro Abortion.

And I think the person who is stupid is the person judging something by a video, or judging a everyone by what a few do. Like I said before, it isn't your business why they have abortion, and don't try to understand something you will never experience.
Did I say it was none of your business? Well if I didn't, it is none of your business. Go judge something else that you might have some understand of.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

And I think the person who is stupid is the person judging something by a video, or judging a everyone by what a few do. Like I said before, it isn't your business why they have abortion, and don't try to understand something you will never experience.
Did I say it was none of your business? Well if I didn't, it is none of your business. Go judge something else that you might have some understand of.

No, it's really and truthfully Pro Abortion. You libs just try to dress it up with that "Pro choice" crap.
And since yer not a man, don't ever enter into a conversation about issues that pertain to men. Fair?

If you read the real story of roe vs wade you would find out that two female lawyers who wanted to make a name for themselves used Norma mcCorvey. Norma mcCorvey herself never had an abortion. And now she hates that she is the roe of roe vs wade and makes public appearances all over the country telling her true story of how she was used and is pro life.

All this bullshit about a fetus not being a life is just like the pro abortionists wanting to be called pro choice. It's guilt. And why do they feel guilt? Cuz deep down they know it's wrong.

If you read the real story of roe vs wade you would find out that two female lawyers who wanted to make a name for themselves used Norma mcCorvey. Norma mcCorvey herself never had an abortion. And now she hates that she is the roe of roe vs wade and makes public appearances all over the country telling her true story of how she was used and is pro life.

All this bullshit about a fetus not being a life is just like the pro abortionists wanting to be called pro choice. It's guilt. And why do they feel guilt? Cuz deep down they know it's wrong.

:boohoo:Get off my choice

The asshole said "Thank God for abortion," not "Thank God for choice."

If abortion is not my business I should have the same right to privacy when I kill someone. Until that is the way the world works, my business is demanding equal treatment under the law.

The asshole said "Thank God for abortion," not "Thank God for choice."

If abortion is not my business I should have the same right to privacy when I kill someone. Until that is the way the world works, my business is demanding equal treatment under the law.

I love it when people make that argument. Its kind of like when people use the argument might marry their dogs if gay marriage was legalized.

Forum List

Back