Abortion is genocide of black children where is the outcry from black leaders?

RWNJ's are into some despicable memes, and this is one of the worst. They need to go back and hang out at Stormfront with their fellow nutjobs.

Though his op is overstated and inaccurate, Sanger was indeed racist and pro-eugenics.
Which matters not a damn in any case since her goal was to see women have smaller, healthier, planned families. She wasn't for keeping the ****** down, she was keeping the stupid down, which was a well-respected movement here even though it resulted in some brutal and terrible public policy and gave the Nazis justification for an even worse program.

Eugenics is perfectly valid as science, you want healthy babies from healthy people. It's when you try to make that into public policy that all hell breaks loose.

And yet the progressive mindset exists today. I guess Sanger's goal of eliminating "stupid" didn't work out too well.
She was a Progressive dummy. You not knowing that means she was right.

Your comment above totally proves my point!!!

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12-13% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are they being targeted? Isn't that genocide? They are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

Old article

No, the black population is not declining:

African-American-Statistics-2.jpg

You're an idiot.

RWNJ's are into some despicable memes, and this is one of the worst. They need to go back and hang out at Stormfront with their fellow nutjobs.

Though his op is overstated and inaccurate, Sanger was indeed racist and pro-eugenics.
Which matters not a damn in any case since her goal was to see women have smaller, healthier, planned families. She wasn't for keeping the ****** down, she was keeping the stupid down, which was a well-respected movement here even though it resulted in some brutal and terrible public policy and gave the Nazis justification for an even worse program.

Eugenics is perfectly valid as science, you want healthy babies from healthy people. It's when you try to make that into public policy that all hell breaks loose.
Well, we have seen the results of letting the unhealthy have babies.

My God, Special Ed was about 1/4 of several of the schools I taught in.

Kids conceived on the short bus are usually not too bright or healthy.

And yet the progressive mindset exists today. I guess Sanger's goal of eliminating "stupid" didn't work out too well.
She was a Progressive dummy. You not knowing that means she was right.

Your comment above totally proves my point!!!
Yep, you're as dumb as dog shit, like most Americans.

In New York about 35,000 black women had abortions, while only about 20,000 black babies were born in 2012. Not a peep from the liberals.
More birth control. Nuff said.
Birth control should be subsidized, and made available on request simply by signing for it and billing it to the Feds.

Cheaper than abortion or feeding feral children and retards for life.

'Unhealthy' people can have healthy babies. Denying such people the right to have children is unconscionable (however ya spell it heh.)

If we begin saying such n such conditions are disqualifying to reproduce, where do we draw the line? I'm mildly color blind, do we deny my right to make babies? What about people with blonde hair? Black hair? How high's the IQ gotta be to make children? And then what do you do when people are unsuitable breeders? Sterilize them against their will? Force abortions on them like China?

No sane person wants to involve themselves in the reproductive questions of other people. If you do, you're one of the unsuitable to breed people.

'Unhealthy' people can have healthy babies. Denying such people the right to have children is unconscionable (however ya spell it heh.)

If we begin saying such n such conditions are disqualifying to reproduce, where do we draw the line? I'm mildly color blind, do we deny my right to make babies? What about people with blonde hair? Black hair? How high's the IQ gotta be to make children? And then what do you do when people are unsuitable breeders? Sterilize them against their will? Force abortions on them like China?

No sane person wants to involve themselves in the reproductive questions of other people. If you do, you're one of the unsuitable to breed people.
Interesting that you say no one should judge, and then make a judgment? Not so bright.

And color blindness comes from mom, it's on the X not they Y so you can't pass it along. Like baldness it's a sex-linked trait, and there are several kinds of color blindness. If you want to know if you will go bald, look at your mother's brothers. It's in the maternal line.

If it wasn't for abortion, blacks would out number whites.
That's just dumb, completely stupid. Learn math.
Over 55 million abortions 35% are black, you do the math.
I can do the math you idiot, and you couldn't me more wrong. Even adding in another 35 million blacks would still make them on 25% of the population.
When you kill more, than survive you . Have a problem.

If it wasn't for abortion, blacks would out number whites.
That's just dumb, completely stupid. Learn math.
Over 55 million abortions 35% are black, you do the math.
I can do the math you idiot, and you couldn't me more wrong. Even adding in another 35 million blacks would still make them on 25% of the population.
When you kill more, than survive you . Have a problem.
Do you have that in English Mr. can't do math?

Forum List

Back