Abortion had something to do with the election

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
49% of Americans said abortion has an effect on their voting. And the voted against it! I wonder how liberals will handle abortion in the next election? It can't be good for the liberals, if the amount of Americans against abortion keeps going up. The liberals will never win another election. What a great day!

No link as usual but I do agree that if Mrs Drumpf had abortion the giant cheeto, we wouldn't be in this mess now.

49% of Americans said abortion has an effect on their voting. And the voted against it! I wonder how liberals will handle abortion in the next election? It can't be good for the liberals, if the amount of Americans against abortion keeps going up. The liberals will never win another election. What a great day!

lol

upload_2016-12-21_13-23-36.png

Glad to see that over 50% of the country doesn't care about this nonissue.

That depends are you for it or against it?

That depends are you for it or against it?
I don't really care. I'd vote for a pro-life Democrat or a pro-choice republican or vise versa if they were the better candidate on issues that actually mattered.

No link as usual but I do agree that if Mrs Drumpf had abortion the giant cheeto, we wouldn't be in this mess now.
do you mean aborted? because as it stands your post actually has no meaning.
but just think, had your mom aborted you, you wouldn't be butt hurt and wishing Trumps mother had aborted him.
you should be very upset with your mother for putting you through this, although, It might not be too late for you to abort.

do you mean aborted? because as it stands your post actually has no meaning.
but just think, had your mom aborted you, you wouldn't be butt hurt and wishing Trumps mother had aborted him.
you should be very upset with your mother for putting you through this, although, It might not be too late for you to abort.

Well you know they are agreeing to abort even after the birth of a child. Their mental illness has gone full blown now.
Post birth abortions are juuust fine now. Just wait until the kid is born and kill it. It's ok.

These are the same a holes who run and snitch on someone in the grocery store for yelling at their own kid, or see someone spanking their kid.
They are the authoritarian hypocrites of society.

Yep and 2% more will make irrelevant, carry on!

It's a reason Hillary lost. Take that nonissue and stick it up your ass.

No she lost because of the FBI, Russian hacking, and Trump promising to screw brown people. Trump has never cared about abortion, religion, or morality a day in his life.

No she lost because of the FBI, Russian hacking, and Trump promising to screw brown people. Trump has never cared about abortion, religion, or morality a day in his life.
Oh you mean her being a treasonous bitch?

lol

View attachment 103177
And the good news for America

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...nfluence-of-white-christian-america-in-charts

White Christians Now Make Up Less Than Half of America

R.I.P., GOP: Party of old, disillusioned white people is dying a slow death

Forum List

Back