Abortion doctor guilty murder 1st

[

Something dies during an abortion 100% of the time. it may not be a full human, but it is a unique organism, and its dead. No amount of doublethink changes that fact.

Support abortion on demand all you want, but dont try to think the end result is not the death of something.

Fetuses aren't people, and they aren't alive by virtue of the fact that if they accidently fall out of the womb, they are every bit as dead as if someone pulled them out.

Alive to me means- viable.

Again, doublethink. And abortion is a congitive action, not the body rejecting a fetus that might have issues and is not viable.

You just can't admit you are killing something. If my GF wanted to have an abortion, I wouldnt stop her, but I KNOW it is killing something.

But if you have to ignore that fact to make yourself feel better, fine, just know it is intellectually dishonest.

[

Something dies during an abortion 100% of the time. it may not be a full human, but it is a unique organism, and its dead. No amount of doublethink changes that fact.

Support abortion on demand all you want, but dont try to think the end result is not the death of something.

Fetuses aren't people, and they aren't alive by virtue of the fact that if they accidently fall out of the womb, they are every bit as dead as if someone pulled them out.

Again, doublethink. And abortion is a congitive action, not the body rejecting a fetus that might have issues and is not viable.

You just can't admit you are killing something. If my GF wanted to have an abortion, I wouldnt stop her, but I KNOW it is killing something.

But if you have to ignore that fact to make yourself feel better, fine, just know it is intellectually dishonest.

Here's my intellectual view on it.

Can I prevent it from happening? NOpe.

Is it any of my business. Nope.

Does it make the religous assholes REALLY Upset that it's legal? Yup.

Does that last part make me happy because I hate religous assholes? YUP.

If the guy is guilty as charged?

Yeah first degree murder charge ARE in order.

Sorry, I see a lot more shades of gray.

In the three cases he was convicted of, in two of them, someone else actually snipped the necks of these fetuses. These people were allowed to plead to lesser offenses due to their cooperation.

Again, think Sammy the Bull getting free murders because he broke bad on John Gotti, who the government wanted really bad.

I also have to ask the question, why weren't the women involved charged with murder?

So you have a guy who was convicted of murders that someone else committed and someone else instigated, because he happened to own the business it happened in.

And that makes you an angry, miserable vindictive ****.

No, it makes me someone who is aware that religion is a scam.

If the "pro-Life" people were really interested in reducing the number of abortions, there would be great ways to do that. Increased sex education, increased access to contraception and health care. Paid family and medical leave. Other countries do it. They have less abortions.

But for the religious whacks, it's about wagging a finger and say, "The Great Sky Pixie is ANGRY!!!"

to which I respond :eusa_hand:

No, it makes me someone who is aware that religion is a scam.

If the "pro-Life" people were really interested in reducing the number of abortions, there would be great ways to do that. Increased sex education, increased access to contraception and health care. Paid family and medical leave. Other countries do it. They have less abortions.

But for the religious whacks, it's about wagging a finger and say, "The Great Sky Pixie is ANGRY!!!"

to which I respond :eusa_hand:

sorry, that now makes you an ARROGANT, angry, miserable vindictive ****.

There is nothing worse than someone who thinks they are SO SO smarter than anyone else.

You still ignore my statement that abortion kills something. I guess you have to ignore that fact to maintain your position.

In the three cases he was convicted of, in two of them, someone else actually snipped the necks of these fetuses. These people were allowed to plead to lesser offenses due to their cooperation.

Again, think Sammy the Bull getting free murders because he broke bad on John Gotti, who the government wanted really bad.

I also have to ask the question, why weren't the women involved charged with murder?

So you have a guy who was convicted of murders that someone else committed and someone else instigated, because he happened to own the business it happened in.

I do not doubt there are shades of gray in this case.

Not knowing all the facts of the case, I qualify my POV with the phase "IF the guy is guilty as charged.."

I do this kind of mitigation often precisely because we are often discussing ONGOING cases where none of us really have all the facts.

[

There is nothing worse than someone who thinks they are SO SO smarter than anyone else.

You still ignore my statement that abortion kills something. I guess you have to ignore that fact to maintain your position.

I am smarter than you RUBES clinging to your guns and your bibles voting against your own economic interests... absolutely.

My position is, those fetuses were done the minute the women they were in decided, "I'm not ready to be a mother yet!"

When religous people stop wagging their fingers at them and find ways to help them, THEN I will be impressed.

Otherwise, I happily laugh at their impotence and the impotence of their Sky Pixie.

[

I am smarter than you RUBES clinging to your guns and your bibles voting against your own economic interests... absolutely.

My position is, those fetuses were done the minute the women they were in decided, "I'm not ready to be a mother yet!"

When religous people stop wagging their fingers at them and find ways to help them, THEN I will be impressed.

Otherwise, I happily laugh at their impotence and the impotence of their Sky Pixie.

Keep telling yourself that. People who prance about and preen about thier intellect are usually not as smart as they think they are.

You are an example of an actual bigot, as you form opinions on people based soley on thier belief structure, and not thier actual beliefs.

[

Keep telling yourself that. People who prance about and preen about thier intellect are usually not as smart as they think they are.

You are an example of an actual bigot, as you form opinions on people based soley on thier belief structure, and not thier actual beliefs.

NO, actually, it is your beliefs that are silly.

You just hide behind the whole, "you're discrimiating against my stupidity because you hate my religion defense", when if you take the word "God" out of the equation, they are just damned silly beliefs.

Just substituted the word "God" with "Magic Sky Pixie" in any religious argument, and you are amazed how fast it falls apart.

Just substituted the word "God" with "Magic Sky Pixie" in any religious argument, and you are amazed how fast it falls apart.

Quantum mechanics sounds pretty silly too if you try to explain it in plain english rather than hide behind "science speak" such as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle which provides that the mere measurement of one aspect of a particle destroys the capacity to measure another aspect, because particles are really neither particles or waves, but merely a summation of probabilities in which reality depends upon what the observer is looking for... wave particle duality thesis creating a "smeared probalistic" reality.

Then there is quantum entanglement which is a form of quantum superposition allowing instaneous "communications" between two particles regardless of the distance between them thereby transferring information faster than the speed of light.

[

You just hide behind the whole, "you're discrimiating against my stupidity because you hate my religion defense", when if you take the word "God" out of the equation, they are just damned silly beliefs.

It is your position that is hateful. Its a sad indication that you believe in nothing bigger than yourself, and that you cannot fathom things one cannot understand.

Its a pitiful existence, it my book.

The women who used the scissors to snip the spinal cords were charged with murder and plead out. Gosnell gave the orders to snip for those women. The convictions were for murders where he actually committed the act himself.

There were a total of 260 criminal counts against Kermit Gosnell most of which didn't make the news.

I appreciate your feeling that killing babies is okay if it pisses off religious people. Would you feel the same way if gays were murdered just to piss off liberals?

Quantum mechanics sounds pretty silly too if you try to explain it in plain english rather than hide behind "science speak" such as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle which provides that the mere measurement of one aspect of a particle destroys the capacity to measure another aspect, because particles are really neither particles or waves, but merely a summation of probabilities in which reality depends upon what the observer is looking for... wave particle duality thesis creating a "smeared probalistic" reality.

Then there is quantum entanglement which is a form of quantum superposition allowing instaneous "communications" between two particles regardless of the distance between them thereby transferring information faster than the speed of light.

NO, science still makes sense when you use simpler words.

Religion sounds silly when you don't use words like "God".

[

The women who used the scissors to snip the spinal cords were charged with murder and plead out. Gosnell gave the orders to snip for those women. The convictions were for murders where he actually committed the act himself.

NO, they weren't. THE Only fetus that made it to conviction that he may have personally snipped was Baby A. Baby C and Baby D were snipped by other people. People who got sweetheart deals.

Again, you guys don't even know what was in your own case.

There were a total of 260 criminal counts against Kermit Gosnell most of which didn't make the news.

I appreciate your feeling that killing babies is okay if it pisses off religious people. Would you feel the same way if gays were murdered just to piss off liberals?

GO ahead and try it... we'll see how far you get.

My guess is, not very.

Abortion is still legal, though. It always will be.

[

It is your position that is hateful. Its a sad indication that you believe in nothing bigger than yourself, and that you cannot fathom things one cannot understand.

Actually, a pitiful existence is denying yourself simple pleasures because it might make your imaginary Pixie in the Sky angry...

In fact, the whole concept of your God is so absurd it's laughable.

There is an eternal, invisible, omnipotent, omniscient being with a 14 billion year plan for a universe who is out there REALLY WORRIED if you are getting your rocks off or not. And if aren't doing it the right way, he's going to torture you with fire for all eternity... right next to Hitler.

Actually, a pitiful existence is denying yourself simple pleasures because it might make your imaginary Pixie in the Sky angry...

There is an eternal, invisible, omnipotent, omniscient being with a 14 billion year plan for a universe who is out there REALLY WORRIED if you are getting your rocks off or not. And if aren't doing it the right way, he's going to torture you with fire for all eternity... right next to Hitler.

I am not religous myself, but I dont begrudge people who are. You are just a hateful little man who cant understand that other people can have different worldviews.

You are a self centered, egotistical prick.

I am not religous myself, but I dont begrudge people who are. You are just a hateful little man who cant understand that other people can have different worldviews.

If they kept their silly superstitions to themselves in their churches, I'd have no problem with them.

When they vote in assholes who sign free trade treaties and union-busting laws and revoking the rights of workers because some rich people convinced these guliable assholes that Jesus was totally into tax cuts for the rich or on the hope that the government might start regulating people's lady parts, then they are having an effect on my life, and frankly, deserve every bit of mockery I can throw at their beliefs.

If they kept their silly superstitions to themselves in their churches, I'd have no problem with them.

When they vote in assholes who sign free trade treaties and union-busting laws and revoking the rights of workers because some rich people convinced these guliable assholes that Jesus was totally into tax cuts for the rich or on the hope that the government might start regulating people's lady parts, then they are having an effect on my life, and frankly, deserve every bit of mockery I can throw at their beliefs.

So basically if they shut up and reject thier rights to vote as they see fit, you are OK with it?

How asshattish of you. They have every right to vote as they want, elect the people they want, and impose whatever laws the majority want (bound by the constitution of course). The reason for those laws does not matter.

Forum List

Back