Abortion activist sentenced to 8 mos probation after roundhouse kicking pro life woman

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Abortion Activist Sentenced to 8 Months Probation After Roundhouse Kicking Pro-Life Woman
Canadian abortion activist Jordan Hunt, who was caught on video roundhouse kicking a pro-life woman last year, has been sentenced to 8 months probation.

During last week’s court hearing, Hunt was additionally barred from being within 100 meters of pro-life rallies after being charged with eight counts of assault and seven counts of mischief.

-------------------------------------

This little daisy duke coward should be sent up the river for a long time cowardly pos.

Assault of this nature doesn't warrant a long sentence with incarceration.
I only got six months probation for decking a man who thought he could push me around.

Abortion Activist Sentenced to 8 Months Probation After Roundhouse Kicking Pro-Life Woman
Canadian abortion activist Jordan Hunt, who was caught on video roundhouse kicking a pro-life woman last year, has been sentenced to 8 months probation.

During last week’s court hearing, Hunt was additionally barred from being within 100 meters of pro-life rallies after being charged with eight counts of assault and seven counts of mischief.

-------------------------------------

This little daisy duke coward should be sent up the river for a long time cowardly pos.
I gave that a "winner" because I misread probation as 8 months in PRISON!

That little asshole deserves a beating.

I only got six months probation for decking a man who thought he could push me around.
I disagree.

I disagree.
You can but all I got was six months probation..
You got off too easy also.

Seriously though, sounds like you responded to a BULLY. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten anything.

The VICTIM was no bully. She was ASSAULTED -- PHYSICALLY -- by a bully. He should have done time.
.your case is not the same

I disagree.

Seriously though, sounds like you responded to a BULLY. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten anything.

The VICTIM was no bully. She was ASSAULTED -- PHYSICALLY -- by a bully. He should have done time.
Hell I saw many people getting kicked at Taekwondo classes..

I disagree.

They PAID to be assaulted. Again, not the same.

I disagree.

They PAID to be assaulted. Again, not the same.
No problem they will do it pro bono..

Forum List

Back