ABC Trumps Fake News

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
They used a FAKE PIC to promote their interview with the President last night: :lol:

kBq4A7Kl.png

I admire how Trump handled David Muir's interruptions and accusations. Sometimes I wonder how he can resist busting noses and throwing these dirtbags through a window. By the end of the segment, Muir apparently realized where he was and who he was with standing in the Oval Office. And President Trump, gracious as ever, gave him a hearty handshake (hopefully breaking a small bone or two in the punk's hand). :talktothehand:

ABC News used a fake image of Trump in the White House and is anything real?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I don't think Trump could have handled that interview much better.

They also ran an ad for the show about assassinating the President between segments. I've never seen anything like the hatred the MSM has for our President.

They used a FAKE PIC to promote their interview with the President last night: :lol:

kBq4A7Kl.png

I admire how Trump handled David Muir's interruptions and accusations. Sometimes I wonder how he can resist busting noses and throwing these dirtbags through a window. By the end of the segment, Muir apparently realized where he was and who he was with standing in the Oval Office. And President Trump, gracious as ever, gave him a hearty handshake (hopefully breaking a small bone or two in the punk's hand). :talktothehand:

ABC News used a fake image of Trump in the White House and is anything real?

anything else the voices in your head telling you?

Forum List

Back