ABC NEWS: Trump's executive order could mean deportation for 11 million illegals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Many aliens who illegally enter the United States and those who overstay or otherwise violate the terms of their visas present a significant threat to national security and public safety,” the order states. “This is particularly so for aliens who engage in criminal conduct in the United States.”

ABC News: Trump’s Executive Order Could Mean Deportation for 11 Million Illegals

So how many idiots want to keep convicted felons here in our Country when they've been nailed for murder, rape, over and over again. Oh we k now those idiots liberals who think all the people coming into this Country are sent by Angels and have a bible in their hand right.

The order delineates several categories of undocumented immigrants who are priority for removal from the United States

“Many aliens who illegally enter the United States and those who overstay or otherwise violate the terms of their visas present a significant threat to national security and public safety,” the order states. “This is particularly so for aliens who engage in criminal conduct in the United States.”

ABC News: Trump’s Executive Order Could Mean Deportation for 11 Million Illegals

So how many idiots want to keep convicted felons here in our Country when they've been nailed for murder, rape, over and over again. Oh we k now those idiots liberals who think all the people coming into this Country are sent by Angels and have a bible in their hand right.

The order delineates several categories of undocumented immigrants who are priority for removal from the United States
So Einstein, 11 million are criminals? and what are they going to do, go door to door seeing and asking for everyone's papers?
what a moron

Last edited:
So Einstein, 11 million are criminals

So Einstein, 11 million are criminals? and what are they going to do, go door to door seeing an asking for everyone's papers?
what a moron

Why do you think they are referred to as 'illegals'?

So Einstein, 11 million are criminals? and what are they going to do, go door to door seeing an asking for everyone's papers?
what a moron
They're gonna self-deport. It's not hard seeing it coming.

And YES, all ILLEGAL immigrants ARE CRIMINALS

Last edited:

what a moron

will ....last night i saw trump being interviewed and what i got out of it he is mostly concerned with the ones who have criminal backgrounds,and no i dont think he was talking about crossing over without telling anyone.....he made it clear,i thought,that he was talking about the violent ones,the gang members and assholes like that...

what a moron

will ....last night i saw trump being interviewed and what i got out of it he is mostly concerned with the ones who have criminal backgrounds,and no i dont think he was talking about crossing over without telling anyone.....he made it clear,i thought,that he was talking about the violent ones,the gang members and assholes like that...

and that's a good start

what a moron

and that's a good start
i also think he knows if he tried to throw out all who are illegal he will be met with a lot of resistance from many different people...

I don't see what the big deal about his exec order is. Obama's said you don't have to obey current laws. Trumps only says everyone has to obey current federal law. Shouldn't that be a given?

Forum List

Back