ABC News: Should Michael Steele Resign?

Watching Neocon RINOs like McCain and Graham attacking Steele only makes me want to defend him more. McCain still playing the Maverick ay? Yea how did that work out for him last time around? Where were the Liberal Press when he needed them most? We should get the H*ll out of Afghanistan and these wars are now wars of choice for this current President. He has promised to get us out of both countries by 2011 but i'm pretty skeptical. I guess we'll see about that. 2011 will tell the story. I still don't get all this over-the-top feigned outrage over a man simply giving his opinion. What kind of country are we becoming?

Steele should do the honorable personal responsibility thing and commit suicide.

somehow our executives forgot that part of the Japanese management style.
Just call in executive level Kaizen.

Last edited:
The Roundtable: Should Steele Resign? - Political Punch

“Michael Steele is a self-aggrandizing, gaffe-prone incompetent who would have been fired a long time ago were he not black,” Cynthia Tucker of The Atlanta Journal Constitution said. “Of course the irony is he never would have been voted in as chairman of the Republican party were he not black."

The GOP made him Chairman in an attempt to gain the black vote. They made Palin VP nominee to gain the female vote. How did those moves work out for them?

Next, maybe they should nominate Rim Lushbaugh to gain the fat head vote. THEY WOULD SURELY WIN!

He should resign, but not for his stupid statement.

Rather, he should resign for allowing the GOP to become a rudderless ship for the past 18 months.

He has failed to unify the party and form any sort of coherent message for the GOP to run off of.

“Michael Steele is a self-aggrandizing, gaffe-prone incompetent who would have been fired a long time ago were he not black,” Cynthia Tucker of The Atlanta Journal Constitution said. “Of course the irony is he never would have been voted in as chairman of the Republican party were he not black."

The GOP made him Chairman in an attempt to gain the black vote. They made Palin VP nominee to gain the female vote. How did those moves work out for them?

Next, maybe they should nominate Rim Lushbaugh to gain the fat head vote. THEY WOULD SURELY WIN!

Rather, he should resign for allowing the GOP to become a rudderless ship for the past 18 months.

He has failed to unify the party and form any sort of coherent message for the GOP to run off of.

Not exactly. Steele keeps saying stupid stuff instead of just saying the GOP is the best alternative to the over-spending by the dems. The GOP is the alternative, just like Obama was the alternative last election. When voters are unhappy the out-party gets in. Its that simple.

Steele should go for his incompetence but not for his words. People need to stop being so hyper-sensitive and so quick to join the pack in viciously attacking & condemning someone for merely giving their opinions. That's not what this nation is all about. We should be discussing what the man said rather than mindlessly attacking & condemning him for giving his opinions. The corrupt MSM has Dumbed-Down our nation so much. That's the saddest part of this.

Steele should go because he is a distraction which the Dems can manipulate to deflect attention from their failed policies.

The MSM will dutifully promote controversy about Steele in order to serve the Obama campaign.

Steele should go because he is a distraction which the Dems can manipulate to deflect attention from their failed policies.

I don't know if I agree with that. I don't think most Americans know who the hell Michael Steele is, frankly.

Thats why he needs to go. The MSM makes his moronic statements issues when we need to focus on real issues.

Not exactly. Steele keeps saying stupid stuff instead of just saying the GOP is the best alternative to the over-spending by the dems. The GOP is the alternative, just like Obama was the alternative last election. When voters are unhappy the out-party gets in. Its that simple.

That still goes back to the fact that he's failed to unify the party under any single message, even a simple one.

I don't know if I agree with that. I don't think most Americans know who the hell Michael Steele is, frankly.

Thats why he needs to go. The MSM makes his moronic statements issues when we need to focus on real issues.

So is Steele ever going to be responsible for his words/actions, or is the MSM going to be the perpetual pinata that you guys blame as opposed to putting the blame where it deserves.

I think Steele should go for a failure of leadership, not because of verbal diarrhea.

Frankly, who cares? As to the big picture, he's as relevant as the head of the DNC.. and that is who?

The corrupt MSM is far too busy dumbing-down the nation to actually discuss what he said. Instead it's all about attacking & condemning the man for merely expressing his opinion. Should he have said it or not,really shouldn't be the discussion. Unfortunately that's all the discussion has been thanks to our Dumbed-Down & corrupt MSM. How sad.

They prolly think it is Rush Limbaugh's real name.

It might as well may be. He has to apologize when the ol Rushbo doesn't like what is said about him. We all know who the real leader of the party is.

STEELE HAD TO APOLOGIZE TO A RADIO "PERSONALITY". That is so damn pathetic its not even funny.

Do Republicans pay any attention to Steele?

I used to be a Republican, and I sure don't.

Probably should be fired, but whoever the leader of the RNC is doesn't matter, especially this election.

Nope.

Me neither.

Every bone-headed Democrat in office, right now, are doing far more for the Republican party than Steele or anyone else could dream of accomplishing.
:eusa_shhh:

Who f*cking cares? Every day someone is feigning outrage and demanding resignations or firings over something someone may or may not have said. We really are becoming a pretty f*cking stupid country. The man expressed his opinions. Why should he have to resign for that? This whole he said/she said chit really is becoming so repetitive and tired. I blame the corrupt MSM and politicians for this. They have completely dumbed-down an entire generation. How many joined the rabid pack today in demanding this guy's head on a platter? What a bunch of stooges. We should be discussing what the man said instead of demanding his head for expressing his opinions. What kind of nation are we becoming? Pretty scary stuff.

Who f*cking cares? Every day someone is feigning outrage and demanding resignations or firings over something someone may or may not have said. We really are becoming a pretty f*cking stupid country. The man expressed his opinions. Why should he have to resign for that? This whole he said/she said chit really is becoming so repetitive and tired. I blame the corrupt MSM and politicians for this. They have completely dumbed-down an entire generation. How many joined the rabid pack today in demanding this guy's head on a platter? What a bunch of stooges. We should be discussing what the man said instead of demanding his head for expressing his opinions. What kind of nation are we becoming? Pretty scary stuff.

He needs to resign because his "opinions" were opposite that of the party. Like your avatar represents...let Steele be the top Libertarian. His record as head of the GOP is not outstanding. With all of the issues to critique' Obama on the moron picks one that isn't even an issue.

Forum List

Back