Does it matter who the RNC Chair is, or who the Republican candidate is?

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
The RNC could elect Osama Bin Laden as Chairman, and then run Lindsay Lohan for President, and whoever the incumbent is would still lose.

Those of you who still think this is a "Republican vs Democrat" thing are in for a really big surprise in a few months.

Mickey Mouse could probably run against Owe Bama and win. I've never known Mickey to lie about anything and at least you can count on Mickey to not rat you out.

It's a long time until November 2012, and as much as I'd like to see Obama voted out of office, I'm not going to count on it until it happens. Lots of politics to be played yet.

The RNC could elect Osama Bin Laden as Chairman, and then run Lindsay Lohan for President, and whoever the incumbent is would still lose.

Those of you who still think this is a "Republican vs Democrat" thing are in for a really big surprise in a few months.

I don't know about Osama Bin Laden as chairman, but you already ran Lindsay Lohan for vice president, ( Sara Palin), and that didn't work out too well.

Sadly, the Republicans have no viable candidates for President

They will run some sacrificial lamb who pleases the Conservatives and the Tea Baggers. The stiff they put up in 2012 will get pounded and the party will eventually learn they need to dump the conservative wing and move towards the center

They have a chance in 2016

I don't know about Osama Bin Laden as chairman, but you already ran Lindsay Lohan for vice president, ( Sara Palin), and that didn't work out too well.

"I" didn't run anyone. The Republicans ran McCain and Palin. The political landscape was a *little different* then than it is now, in the same sense that Michael Jackson seemed a *little more lively* back then. For the record, I voted for Ron Paul.

If Palin runs, she's your next President.

Whoever represents the right the closest (and right now it is clearly Palin, but who knows if she will run) will be your next President, regardless of who is the head of the RNC.

The 2012 election is the right's to lose. The left can do little other than sit back and watch.

I wish Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris would run. Either would get my vote because they're conservative, and they're real ass kickers. They'd make mistakes, certainly, but no more than this idiot y'all elected last time.

"I" didn't run anyone. The Republicans ran McCain and Palin. The political landscape was a *little different* then than it is now, in the same sense that Michael Jackson seemed a *little more lively* back then. For the record, I voted for Ron Paul.

Whoever represents the right the closest (and right now it is clearly Palin, but who knows if she will run) will be your next President, regardless of who is the head of the RNC.

The 2012 election is the right's to lose. The left can do little other than sit back and watch.

I wish Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris would run. Either would get my vote because they're conservative, and they're real ass kickers. They'd make mistakes, certainly, but no more than this idiot y'all elected last time.

You're being silly, now.

I'm with you......I hope Palin gets the nomination

How could anyone defeat Palin? (other than Nugent or Norris of course)

Last edited:

I'm with you......I hope Palin gets the nomination

How could anyone defeat Palin? (other than Nugent or Norris of course)

I hope they put Palin on the ticket as well. It just "sounds" like something the GOP would be dumb enough to do at this point.

I hope it's Palin too, I just hope the over confident cons can at least deliver gridlock. No way they win in 12. Too many votes being bought.

Obama could actually come out and say, "yeah, you're right, I was born in Kenya." and still beat Palin. Obama is far from perfect, but she would be a NIGHTMARE for the country.

Obama could actually come out and say, "yeah, you're right, I was born in Kenya." and still beat Palin. Obama is far from perfect, but she would be a NIGHTMARE for the country.

Actually, if he came out and said that, he would be tried and convicted of treason, then executed.

If Palin runs, she is your next President, in a landslide.

Forum List

Back