ABBAS SHUTS DOWN THE PIECE ( I mean Peace) PROCESS !

I'm not a liar, you illiterate Moron. I just posted the thread and part of the article since we can't post the entire thing.
Tell us, you lying illiterate moron; Exactly what more can Israel offer? Obviously not everything the Palestinians want.
Definition of NEGOTIATE
b: to arrange for or bring about through conference, discussion, and compromise <negotiate a treaty>
Read SLOWLY, you illiterate moron and tell us exactly what the Palestinians have done to " negotiate" :cuckoo:

Show us where UN 194 calls for all refugees and their descendants to be allowed back into Israel or admit that you are a liar.
Was our colleague serving-up personal opinion in that original text, or was he merely serving-up copy?

Even if the assertion proves false - which is up for debate, quite probably - if our colleague was merely serving-up copy, then, any charge of falsehood or lying would certainly fall upon the author of the article rather than the one serving-up the copy, yes?

Attributing a characteristic to an author rather than an innocent relayer: Or is that a bit too far outside the comfort zone of Hyper-Literalism that you seem to operate in?

I'm not a liar, you illiterate Moron. I just posted the thread and part of the article since we can't post the entire thing.
Tell us, you lying illiterate moron; Exactly what more can Israel offer? Obviously not everything the Palestinians want.
Definition of NEGOTIATE
b: to arrange for or bring about through conference, discussion, and compromise <negotiate a treaty>
Read SLOWLY, you illiterate moron and tell us exactly what the Palestinians have done to " negotiate" :cuckoo:

Show us where UN 194 calls for all refugees and their descendants to be allowed back into Israel or admit that you are a liar.
Was our colleague serving-up personal opinion in that original text, or was he merely serving-up copy?

Even if the assertion proves false - which is up for debate, quite probably - if our colleague was merely serving-up copy, then, any charge of falsehood or lying would certainly fall upon the author of the article rather than the one serving-up the copy, yes?

Attributing a characteristic to an author rather than an innocent relayer: Or is that a bit too far outside the comfort zone of Hyper-Literalism that you seem to operate in?

Object to the original thread? Too bad . Please show us where the info . Was wrong. :cuckoo:

Definition of NEGOTIATE

Indeed, it does not say "back into Israel" it says "return to their homes."

Definition of NEGOTIATE

Indeed, it does not say "back into Israel" it says "return to their homes."

Where are their homes ?

And Hilter is alleged to have converted to islam because it had so much in commen with his views.................... Hows that taste getting the dross of humanity as converts

I heard he converted to Zionism as he saw how bloodthirsty they were.

Do you have proof of that or is it just another lie you picked out of your backside?

First you have to ask Phoenall for proof that Hitler converted to Islam.

That didn't fix the problem. It increased the problem.

How so when Israel gave them exactly what they asked for ?

Another Israeli lie.

He's right. What they asked for was the eventual extermination of the JEWISH STATE. That is NOT going to happen

» Abbas Shuts Down The Peace Process

Abbas’s new red lines block just about every concession that the Israelis, and even the U.S., have requested. Abbas demands: a total Israeli withdrawal from all territories that went to Israel in 1967; that Israel complete that withdrawal within three to four years; that the Palestinians not be required to recognize the Jewish state; that east Jerusalem be specified as the capital of a Palestinian state; the release of all Palestinian prisoners; and resolving the refugee issue along the lines of UN General Assembly resolution 194, which in essence means sending those Palestinians claiming to be refugees, not to a Palestinian state, but to Israel, thus terminating the existence of the Jewish state Abbas refuses to recognize

Palestinian Myths: The Right of Return of Their Refugees

This is what the Palestinian poster wants... It's not going to happen.

Forget who INITIALLY posted this but I will NOT take credit for this EXCELLENT THREAD ! THANX!!!

You must have broken the record for most posts in least amount of time !

You must have an awesome life, sitting in front of your computer all day and night trolling message forums !!

Some life YOU have, harping over such irrelevent things. Must be fun playing internet bully from behind the screen and thousands of miles of broadband cables. Must make you finally feel like a real man.

Must be the only way you can ever feel like a real man.

That and calling women like this Sherri person, "bitches".

Last edited:

You must have an awesome life, sitting in front of your computer all day and night trolling message forums !!

Some life YOU have, harping over such irrelevent things. Must be fun playing internet bully from behind the screen and thousands of miles of broadband cables. Must make you finally feel like a real man.

:boohoo: :boohoo:

:boohoo: :boohoo:

Jesus, what a loser you are. I feel bad for you.

Feel bad for yourself, you're the one with no life.

I'm doing you a favor by telling you to get a life. You should be thanking me

Forum List

Back