Abbas announces new PM, but unity government on hold

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe in the near future they will come to an agreement over this, but I don't think anyone should be holding his or her breath.

Hamas and Fatah said to be at odds over who will be foreign minister

BY AFP May 29, 2014, 3:08 pm

RAMALLAH, West Bank — Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas chose a prime minister to head a unity government on Thursday but announcement of the lineup was held up over the foreign affairs portfolio, officials said.
!
Abbas sent a “letter of designation” to Rami Hamdallah, who is currently serving as premier within the West Bank-based government, an official in Ramallah said.

Read more:

Abbas announces new PM, but unity government on hold | The Times of Israel

Maybe in the near future they will come to an agreement over this, but I don't think anyone should be holding his or her breath.

RAMALLAH, West Bank — Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas chose a prime minister to head a unity government on Thursday but announcement of the lineup was held up over the foreign affairs portfolio, officials said.
!
Abbas sent a “letter of designation” to Rami Hamdallah, who is currently serving as premier within the West Bank-based government, an official in Ramallah said.

Read more:

Why such obsession with Israel and us Jews? :hmpf:

Christian Fundamentalists Are Irrelevant: Only Jews Matter On Israel

Tikkun Daily Blog » Blog Archive » Christian Fundamentalists Are Irrelevant: Only Jews Matter On Israel

!

Read more:

Tikkun Daily Blog » Blog Archive » Christian Fundamentalists Are Irrelevant: Only Jews Matter On Israel

For the fun of it, I'll play your " game" Too bad you're not as " concerned" about the Racism and Bigotry Christians are exposed to by the Palestinians . Lets not forget the way Christians are treated around the World by Muslims.

One more thing; Let's not forget Abbas stating " No Israelis Allowed " in " Palestine". Obviously that's O.K with you. That's because your a Racist and a Bigot. :eek:

!

Read more:

What is your obsession with the Christians who are backing Israel? It seems that you are back in some period of time where you are afraid that some Christians in the U.S. are going to beat you up. The Christians who are helping Israel probably do much more for the Israelis than you do. Have you ever though, Guno, with your lack of creditability, that you are irrelevant. Imagine that. Here is a thread about Fatah and Hamas, and Guno felt he had to drag in the Christians to this thread.

!

Read more:

For the fun of it, I'll play your " game" Too bad you're not as " concerned" about the Racism and Bigotry Christians are exposed to by the Palestinians . Lets not forget the way Christians are treated around the World by Muslims.

One more thing; Let's not forget Abbas stating " No Israelis Allowed " in " Palestine". Obviously that's O.K with you. That's because your a Racist and a Bigot. :eek:

Did you know, Proud Vet, that this Tikkun group was started by this Lerner guy who really hasn't even been ordained as a Rabbi, but yet he calls himself one. Meanwhile, it is just another Leftist organization, one of many you see that other Leftist Jews push.

!

Read more:

This is the Israel/Palestine Board, Guano.
It seems you are the one obsessed with "us Jews" and only someone trying really hard to convince others of his Jewishness speaks that way.
Seems to me you are trying awfully hard.

!

Read more:

It seems you are the one obsessed with "us Jews" and only someone trying really hard to convince others of his Jewishness speaks that way.

Something you would expect from a Bigot and a Racist

!

Read more:

Sorry cannot shead a tear for the Christians as they are having done to them what they have done to the Jews for 2000 years :eusa_whistle:

!

Read more:

Just tired of you stinking fundamentalist dreck goyim trying to attach yourself to anything Jewish or Israel

Just tired of you stinking fundamentalist dreck goyim trying to attach yourself to anything Jewish or Israel

Sorry ... I'm not buying your act. You strike me as a Stormfront reject committed to making Jews look like racist idiots. Your "us Jews" routine is about as real as a $4 bill. C'mon out of the closet, Adolph. :rofl:

Forum List

Back