Aaaahhhh..Feel the Tranquility....

what blew me away was the conviction he said it with.

This administration is continually telling us "don't believe what you see. Just look at the shiny object."

And the left does exactly that.

As the United States is unwelcome pretty much everywhere, obama can think what he wants.

what blew me away was the conviction he said it with.

This administration is continually telling us "don't believe what you see. Just look at the shiny object."

And the left does exactly that.

This shit is getting down right scary!

Its amazing. All he has to do is say "all is great" and anyone who cites examples of why it is not is attacked by the left and called a racist.

I mean...the freaking President accepted as fact an investigators report saying that no crimes were committed in the IRS knowing that the investigator did not interview the alleged victims and did not review the subject of the investigations emails and hard drive..

Yes...downright scary.

Makes you wonder where the hell we are as a country when they can pull shit like this and not be called on it.

I'm sure the MSM will get right on this and call obama out......

The boobs who support Barry & Co. will believe anything. The rest of us they couldn't care less that we don't buy their bullshit.

The only reason we are not buying the bullshit is because there is a black man in the oval office.

Just ask Eric Holder.

Liberalism is a mirage.. A lie. Look at the new study out today , the very first large scale study by the CDC.. ONly 3% of Americans are gay, lesbian, bi.. Yet the media and liberal big mouths would make you believe they hold a majority.. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Liberalism is a mirage.. A lie. Look at the new study out today , the very first large scale study by the CDC.. ONly 3% of Americans are gay, lesbian, bi.. Yet the media and liberal big mouths would make you believe they hold a majority.. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Yep....Cult of Personality.
You'll believe what we tell you to believe.

Forum List

Back