a yearly cap ($2,000 in 2025) on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs in Medicare, and

You worried about the prices, their going the way for a while, everything US American made, people are going to need money for USA made everything, prices may even go up.
If even 95% of all products were to come back to U.S. to be produced these people crying America Made would see price increases like they've never seen before. If you think Americans are going to work for what they pay workers overseas people are sadly mistaken. Then you have the unions.

So much good is happening with this Administration, and this article is proof! It really hits home for the hard working men and woman and families of America
Biden cares about people, Democrats care about people, and it shows
I tend to disagree about the actions of this administration. Then again, I want very different things for this country than the current POTUS does. I know my standard of living has declined in the past two years.

More importantly, though, I’m having great difficulty finding any Constitutional authority for the vast majority of things this administration, and Democrats in general, want to do.

How much health care does a person have a right to? How should doctors be punished if they violate your "right" (if they don't give you all the health care you have a right to)?
Ask responsible questions, please.

If your question is "should government help with health care," the answer is, "sure".

Ask responsible questions, please.
Answer with responsible answers please. Dodging gets us nowhere.

If your question is "should government help with health care," the answer is, "sure".
That's not my question. I'm questioning the idea that health care (or any other service for that matter) should be considered a right. That seems like an incoherent conception of a political right to me, so I'm trying to get some clarity on what it's supposed to mean.

Answer with responsible answers please. Dodging gets us nowhere.

That's not my question. I'm questioning the idea that health care (or any other service for that matter) should be considered a right. That seems like an incoherent conception of a political right to me, so I'm trying to get some clarity on what is supposed to mean.
Why do you think so? Tell us what you think and why?

Why do you think so? Tell us what you think and why?
I just did. The idea of a political "right" to a product or service is incoherent. It raises important questions like those I asked. There's a reason why advocates don't want to hear such questions.

I just did. The idea of a political "right" to a product or service is incoherent. It raises important questions like those I asked. There's a reason why advocates don't want to hear such questions.
dblack cannot coherently answer the question.

Forum List

Back