A World In Chaos And Panic.Thank You NBC, ABC, CNN, CBS!!! You Promoted All Of This In 2008.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:oops-28: :uhh: Here we are in 2015, and needless to say, Obama and the Democrats have created a planet in panic! And what networks promoted all of this insanity? Pretty much all of them except Fox. Thanks a lot Ed Schultz and all of your buddies at PMS-NBS for promoting Obama. Thank You George Crappapoopalis for supporting anything Obama wanted to do to change America! The list of lunatic leftist reporters goes on and on.
Well! here we are, 7 years later!, Well Oprah and George Cloonballs, are you proud of yourselves now? :poke:

It will right itself in 2016. It always does. Obama's been unhinged since Friday and he's taking the democratic party with him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Banned
and i can still remember seeing the footage of obama going to some historical sight in Jerusulam in 2008, he had to pretend he was interested.

As I've said before....300 years from now....historians will look back to the 2008 election as the first dominoe in the collapse of the United States and maybe even the fall of Western society as we know it. It has absolutely set up the coming 3rd World War. I think by 2020-2025 the next world war will be fought.

12248168_732073410260963_2229500809588159485_o.jpg

:oops-28: :uhh: Here we are in 2015, and needless to say, Obama and the Democrats have created a planet in panic! And what networks promoted all of this insanity? Pretty much all of them except Fox. Thanks a lot Ed Schultz and all of your buddies at PMS-NBS for promoting Obama. Thank You George Crappapoopalis for supporting anything Obama wanted to do to change America! The list of lunatic leftist reporters goes on and on.
Well! here we are, 7 years later!, Well Oprah and George Cloonballs, are you proud of yourselves now? :poke:

Did you forget to take your schizophrenia medications again?

• Banned
this seems to be the thinking of many leftist democrats, oh well, if there is an attack here, no big deal, if a thousand people die, we still have over 300 million people. a drop in the bucket.

Europeans are talking about what a failure and weak President Obama is.

I still think it will take a while until they come to the realization that the progressive Agenda is ever bit as dangerous in the long run as Nazism was to Europe.

why can't your beloved guns save and protect you from the boogey man? Isn't that why we have them?

Yes, you are right the Progressive movement is just as Dangerous as Naziism as it is carefully leading us to communism without anyone noticing. Hitler wanted the New Order and progressives want the New world order...it's the same as communism just wrapped in a nicer sounding name.

Forum List

Back