Liberal authorities in NY are training 500 new anti terror police officers

Ummm....um....racist...intolerant...xenophobic bigot Christian white conservatives!!!

De Bloviate cracks me up...I wonder if he warns his son about terrorists, or just the NYPD

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

De Bloviate cracks me up...I wonder if he warns his son about terrorists, or just the NYPD

How can you tell the difference?

Oh easy.

When NYC sees Arabs with AK47S shooting people and beheading them....those are the Muslim radicals. The men in blue and black uniforms rushing into the gunfire to try to stop the killing....those are the cops. And to clarify...here in America the cops are the good guys, it's not like your homeland.

Yes, the smell.
Cave chimps have a good sense of smell. How can humans tell the difference?
Cave chimps? Could you try to make sense. It makes conversing easier.
All I got from that asinine post was that you don't know the difference between the police and ISIS. Hence, all the problems you dems are having recently.

Yes, the smell.
We use cave chimps like you to do the smelling for us.
Youre not making sense. I said how do humans tell the difference? I've never used a white boy to sniff anything out for me.

Yes, the smell.
Youre not making sense. I said how do humans tell the difference? I've never used a white boy to sniff anything out for me.
You arent allowed to use white people for anything, so that makes sense. Now go start smelling boy.

Oh easy.

When NYC sees Arabs with AK47S shooting people and beheading them....those are the Muslim radicals. The men in blue and black uniforms rushing into the gunfire to try to stop the killing....those are the cops. And to clarify...here in America the cops are the good guys, it's not like your homeland.
I've seen cave chimps in blue and black uniforms doing the killing and planting evidence. I wouldnt be able to tell the difference between them and a terrorist.

Yes, the smell.
You arent allowed to use white people for anything, so that makes sense. Now go start smelling boy.
White women allow me to use them for sex so youre wrong about that. However, I asked how do humans tell the difference? We don't have the sense of smell you cave chimps do. If we did we could detect your wet dog smell a mile away.

Oh easy.

I've seen cave chimps in blue and black uniforms doing the killing and planting evidence. I wouldnt be able to tell the difference between them and a terrorist.
Well how could you tell the difference, with a 70 IQ? You guys have severe limitations.

Oh easy.

Well how could you tell the difference with a 70 IQ? You guys have severe limitations.
You can tell the difference with a 10 IQ so I would be 7 times more likely to be able to tell at least. Since you depend on your sense of smell like you admitted already I'm going to need another way besides how you cave chimps figure it out.

Yes, the smell.
Cave chimps? Could you try to make sense. It makes conversing easier.
All I got from that asinine post was that you don't know the difference between the police and ISIS. Hence, all the problems you dems are having recently.

I am making sense. Goodboy is a cave chimp and freely admits he uses his sense of smell.

Forum List

Back