A world gone mad — about Jews

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The author is so right. So much else is happening all around he world, and yet a tiny piece of land seems to be the focus of so much attention -- and of course we know it is because the Jews are involved. If no Jews were involved, the world would turn its eyes to actually more important things.

A world gone mad — about Jews
Posted on June 29, 2014 by Vic Rosenthal

There are numerous international conflicts in play all the time. There are struggles over borders and resources, ethnic and religious intolerance, persecuted minorities and ones that are not persecuted but would like to be persecutors. There are conflicts pursued by military means, by terrorism, by diplomacy and propaganda, and by a combination of all of these. Some of these have been simmering for hundreds of years.

But if we consider the number of players, the different arenas in which it is played out, the absolutely enormous amount of resources dedicated to it, its worldwide scope, the way generations have had their lives entirely circumscribed and defined by it, the fact that it has permeated every aspect of international relations and affected virtually every human on the planet — and if we compare this to the remarkably tiny sliver of land and people at its center — then it’s impossible to see the Muslim/Arab/European war against the Jewish state as anything but completely sui generis (one of a kind). To borrow a phrase from Victor Davis Hanson, it is a war like no other.

Continue reading at:

http://abuyehuda.com/2014/06/a-world-gone-mad-about-jews/

Reminds me of a old Patsy Cline song...Crazy, crazy for loving YOU....And all those Arabs, they seem to love embracing death and destruction, they just need a catalyst. The Hebrews, it's all THEIR fault. So, let's line up innocent people in Iraq, and shoot them down like the Nazis did in those old black and white movies of the holocaust. Destroy 1000 year old Buddhist statues. Stone people to death, put out hits on critics? Islam is no paradigm of virtues here, they have plenty to answer for, if their god is real and they aren't just cynical deluded sick psychopaths drinking the Kool-Aid

Jews are the darndest peeps. :thup:

Since Mr. H.;s cousins have found out that they have some Jewish roots and now attend a synagogue, Mr. H. is fighting against the fact that the Jewish blood runs in his veins along with the Irish Catholic blood. I wonder how he feels about Black blood running through his veins since our long, long-ago ancestors came out of Africa. Maybe he can have all his blood removed, and then get a transfusion of only Irish Catholic blood to make him feel better and not feel too guilty when he has a drink or two too many.

Since Mr. H.;s cousins have found out that they have some Jewish roots and now attend a synagogue, Mr. H. is fighting against the fact that the Jewish blood runs in his veins along with the Irish Catholic blood. I wonder how he feels about Black blood running through his veins since our long, long-ago ancestors came out of Africa. Maybe he can have all his blood removed, and then get a transfusion of only Irish Catholic blood to make him feel better and not feel too guilty when he has a drink or two too many.

:lol:

It is what it is, baby. BTW that would be Austrian Catholic. If there is such a thing. :dunno:

It is possible that my ancestors changed their faith in order to avoid persecution.

My grandmother's family wasn't so lucky since being Gypsy was the marker, not their faith.

Keep on keepin' on, Sally Pally. :beer:

It is what it is, baby. BTW that would be Austrian Catholic. If there is such a thing. :dunno:

It is possible that my ancestors changed their faith in order to avoid persecution.

My grandmother's family wasn't so lucky since being Gypsy was the marker, not their faith.

Many Jews did change their faith in Germany and Austria to Catholicism or Lutheranism to fit in. In fact, there are even Jews who did that in the U.S. who lived in certain regions where there were many people from Germany, Austria and Prussia. In fact, the Assistant Pastor of my friend's church said that is what his grandparents did. However, there are some people who were raised one way and didn't feel comfortable with that particular religion. Case in point is the author's Herman Hesse's granddaughter. What she did later on was move to Israel, marry a Jewish guy, and raised her kids Jewish. She found out later on that her ancestors were actually Jewish at one time. It's the same with many of the Catholic people in the American Southwest. By sending in samples of their DNA, they have found out they have Jewish roots and now understand why there was always a clean white tablecloth every Friday night with candles lit. Some of them have converted back to their ancestors' religion. One of the priests now wears a Star of David with his Crucifix. After all you don't expect him to give up his job when he found out. If you are ever in Tijuana, ask the Rabbi there how he felt when he learned he had Jewish roots and then afterward going to Rabbinical School. Gee, he and your Jewish cousins should get together and discuss their experiences on learning they were Jews.

By the way, all those who died in the Holocaust -- whether Jewish, Christian, Gypsy, etc. -- should be remembered for the horrors they went through. We also should remember all those who have been killed in the various genocides like the one which happened to the Armenians.

Have another drink on me, Mr. H.

Many Jews did change their faith in Germany and Austria to Catholicism or Lutheranism to fit in. In fact, there are even Jews who did that in the U.S. who lived in certain regions where there were many people from Germany, Austria and Prussia. In fact, the Assistant Pastor of my friend's church said that is what his grandparents did. However, there are some people who were raised one way and didn't feel comfortable with that particular religion. Case in point is the author's Herman Hesse's granddaughter. What she did later on was move to Israel, marry a Jewish guy, and raised her kids Jewish. She found out later on that her ancestors were actually Jewish at one time. It's the same with many of the Catholic people in the American Southwest. By sending in samples of their DNA, they have found out they have Jewish roots and now understand why there was always a clean white tablecloth every Friday night with candles lit. Some of them have converted back to their ancestors' religion. One of the priests now wears a Star of David with his Crucifix. After all you don't expect him to give up his job when he found out. If you are ever in Tijuana, ask the Rabbi there how he felt when he learned he had Jewish roots and then afterward going to Rabbinical School. Gee, he and your Jewish cousins should get together and discuss their experiences on learning they were Jews.

By the way, all those who died in the Holocaust -- whether Jewish, Christian, Gypsy, etc. -- should be remembered for the horrors they went through. We also should remember all those who have been killed in the various genocides like the one which happened to the Armenians.

Have another drink on me, Mr. H.

You betcha. :beer:

Thanks for that background info. :thup:

Forum List

Back