A Woman Raised Muslim Tells What It's Really Like

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Western Journalism posted this, WATCH: Woman Who Was Raised Muslim Just Dropped Truth Bomb About Islam EVERY Lib MUST See @ WATCH: Woman Who Was Raised Muslim Just Dropped Truth Bomb About Islam EVERY Lib MUST See and I think the most important part of it is this:

The woman countered a line of thought used by liberals that violent groups like ISIS are aberrations in Muslim thought and theology.

They’re not bad Muslims,” she said. “They’re perfect Muslims. I have never seen more developed Muslims in my life, and I grew up as one.”

And she adds:

What did Muhammad do? He was a rapist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,” she said. “Not to mention a warmonger, liar, cheater, thief, adulterer.”

When are people going to wake up to the truth about The Devil's Cult. Islam IS NOT a religion of peace and was founded on war, rape, and pillage.

Is it just a few radical Muslims or is all Islam extreme? @ Is it just a few radical Muslims or is all Islam extreme? and it goes beyond the Koran. The Hadith, which most Muslims try to divert attention from, is also a very important guide to Islam and its beliefs.

* Muslim father drags daughter from school to the parking lot where he beats her for not wearing a Hijab. From Missouri Dad Drags Teen Daughter from School, Beats Her in Parking Lot for Not Wearing Hijab - The Gateway Pundit another peaceful way of showing his children the truth of Islam

India: Muslim cleric says gender equality “un-Islamic,” women “fit only to deliver children” @ India: Muslim cleric says gender equality “un-Islamic,” women “fit only to deliver children” where are Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan on this?

Sweden: Community torn apart as arrival of migrants prompts running battles in streets @ Sweden: Community torn apart as arrival of migrants prompts running battles in streets

Western Journalism posted this, WATCH: Woman Who Was Raised Muslim Just Dropped Truth Bomb About Islam EVERY Lib MUST See @ WATCH: Woman Who Was Raised Muslim Just Dropped Truth Bomb About Islam EVERY Lib MUST See and I think the most important part of it is this:

The woman countered a line of thought used by liberals that violent groups like ISIS are aberrations in Muslim thought and theology.

They’re not bad Muslims,” she said. “They’re perfect Muslims. I have never seen more developed Muslims in my life, and I grew up as one.”

And she adds:

What did Muhammad do? He was a rapist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,” she said. “Not to mention a warmonger, liar, cheater, thief, adulterer.”

When are people going to wake up to the truth about The Devil's Cult. Islam IS NOT a religion of peace and was founded on war, rape, and pillage.

If Jews and Christians followed everything in their holy texts they'd be exactly like ISIS.

All the 'evil' stuff ISIS does being 'perfect Muslims' comes in large part from the Bible.

Would refer readers (again) to evilbible.com but it seems the site's redoing itself and not available at this moment.

She probably never read the bible or history. She is obviously a paid shrill.

Is it just a few radical Muslims or is all Islam extreme? @ Is it just a few radical Muslims or is all Islam extreme? and it goes beyond the Koran. The Hadith, which most Muslims try to divert attention from, is also a very important guide to Islam and its beliefs.

* Muslim father drags daughter from school to the parking lot where he beats her for not wearing a Hijab. From Missouri Dad Drags Teen Daughter from School, Beats Her in Parking Lot for Not Wearing Hijab - The Gateway Pundit another peaceful way of showing his children the truth of Islam

India: Muslim cleric says gender equality “un-Islamic,” women “fit only to deliver children” @ India: Muslim cleric says gender equality “un-Islamic,” women “fit only to deliver children” where are Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan on this?

Sweden: Community torn apart as arrival of migrants prompts running battles in streets @ Sweden: Community torn apart as arrival of migrants prompts running battles in streets

Abuse and domination of women should make at least half the global popualtion if not all, say enough.

out hearts melt for puppies being abused and women somehow are suppose to just go along with it in the name of religion.

Abuse and domination of women should make at least half the global popualtion if not all, say enough.

out hearts melt for puppies being abused and women somehow are suppose to just go along with it in the name of religion.

Lets start with a good ole talk with the Al Saud Kings and then the other gulf states.

And she adds:

If Jews and Christians followed everything in their holy texts they'd be exactly like ISIS.

But they don't, so stfu, she's talking about what muslims actually do.

I've visited with Muslims on a religious scale.
Most of em have black/white thinking. One pointed out to me the bible has 47.000 contradictions.
He just couldn't understand the flow of the bible. Especially from the old T to the new.
He was so rigid in his thinking he looked at the synoptic gospels as a big contradiction, and false because they didn't say the exact same thing

And she adds:

But you won't take them as refugees.

sane.jpg

I've visited with Muslims on a religious scale.
Most of em have black/white thinking. One pointed out to me the bible has 47.000 contradictions.
He just couldn't understand the flow of the bible. Especially from the old T to the new.
He was so rigid in his thinking he looked at the synoptic gospels as a big contradiction, and false because they didn't say the exact same thing

Yet still, in theory, divine text to muslims. Yes, they often speak of contradictions but really don't know much of the OT or Gospel text. Not do they understand that with the destruction of the temple or roman occupation that many old laws no longer existed.
Half the time they accept David and Solomon, even a temple but then many disbelieve the temple ever existed on the mount, even though the roman destruction was a historic certainty, as was Omar's deference to the rabbis on the care and where they could build a mosque that would not interfere with the jewish and christian pilgrims to the mount.

Forum List

Back