A white nationalist posted Dr Ford's home address

Such a charming bunch :icon_rolleyes:

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.

I see, so the DNC endorses harassing Trump officials but not those opposing him

Thanks for that.

I wonder if the twitter account belongs to Diane Feinstein?

She sure seems to take a lot of pleasur in putting Dr. Ford through hell.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

TG-OneTrickPony.jpg

Protesting at private homes is what democracy looks like.

Protesting Outside People's Homes -- Is This What Democracy Looks Like?

I don't think it's cool for someone of ANY political leaning to protest outside peoples homes.

Didn't Feinstein think this would happen when she allowed Dr. Fords name to be released against her wishes? You would think a long term Senator would have known better.
She did and plotted the outcome. The loons should be pissed at her not Kavanaugh. She put this women out for public crucifixtion. As soon as she saw the wind wasn’t blowing her way, she came out and said “ I can’t confirm if accusations are true” this throwing her under the bus while trying to distance herself from the implosion. Ford is caught now in her lie and Feinstein has no safety net for her. Both of these people are despicable.

You claimed that the racist idiot stalker is someone "pretending to be a be a white supremacist".
That's right, Chief.
Which is goofy - I am certain that they scoured its Twit feed and while one tweet could be fake - pages and pages of them could not.
You're certain? Got a link?
Besides which, why would a lefty out this lady's home address? That makes your contention even goofier.
No it doesn't. The left doesn't care who they have to sacrifice. Feinstein already betrayed her and her lesbian lawyer pushed her to give her name. Why would they stop there? They would drive her to suicide if they thought it would hurt Trump.
I'm an indy not a Dem
Sure you are. lol That's why you agree with everything the Dem party does.
but no, Dems will not be going down in flames in 6 weeks.
But Trump has most certainly taken YOUR party to hell in a hand basket!
Yeah, you hang in there, soldier. PS, I didn't say anything about 6 weeks.

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.
:CryingCow:

Fuck Ford.....that's how most people will think. She decided to become a public figure. Duh....offuckingcourse people will find out where you live!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
I'm sure that when the Dems recruited her they assured her they would protect her identity. Now she's learning a hard lesson about the left.

Fuck Ford.....that's how most people will think. She decided to become a public figure. Duh....offuckingcourse people will find out where you live!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
I'm sure that when the Dems recruited her they assured her they would protect her identity. Now she's learning a hard lesson about the left.

You have to wonder how many more "Dr. Fords" are out there in the wings. I'm thinking the DNC has collected voting roles from the high schools of other potential candidates that they have convinced "resist" women to make stories up should they decide to run for office.

The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.
You’re a fucking moron. Maxine Waters said to not only protest those you disagree with but confront them. The left also produced names in the magnifier trial. You are a hypocritical lying sack of shit.

You just insulted morons.

The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.

They are a national scourge now feeling empowered and emboldened by a racist president. I do look forward to the day Trump is mercifully extricated and they all slither back beneath their rocks.
This little stunt pretty much killed democrats to get a majority in november. Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back