A white nationalist posted Dr Ford's home address

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Such a charming bunch :icon_rolleyes:

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.
She already moved her family out and is in hiding herself. This is sick, but it's how things go these days, I guess. I wonder if Anita Hill had to do this.

Yet you didn't mind knowing the name of the juriors during the manfort trial???

She already moved her family out and is in hiding herself. This is sick, but it's how things go these days, I guess. I wonder if Anita Hill had to do this.

She did it before the shit hit the fan...

This was all staged to delay the confirmation.

You have a problem with peaceful protests. Wasn’t it one of your hero’s ( mad Maxine ) that called for protests if anyone in trumps administration?
She should be protested, she tried to ruin someone’s carreeer over a lie.

The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.

Or anyone in the trump administration that Maxine Waters Said was fair game?

Both sides do shit like this, so the OP needs to stop the finger pointing.
Why? The OP has 3 pointing back at him/her/it.
4039163_stock-photo-unhappy-man-pointing-at-someone.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.
You’re a fucking moron. Maxine Waters said to not only protest those you disagree with but confront them. The left also produced names in the magnifier trial. You are a hypocritical lying sack of shit.

Oh my goodness a gasp, white nationalist doing what Maxine Waters does the nerve.

How the left squeals when their own tactics are used on them.

Next, drive her and her family out of the restaurant they want to go to.
Chasing her out of a restaurant is a little different than driving her whole family out of their home, imo.

They are a national scourge now feeling empowered and emboldened by a racist president. I do look forward to the day Trump is mercifully extricated and they all slither back beneath their rocks.

Forum List

Back