A week in the life of Donald Trump

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
So, Trump went to Helsinki. He stood standing beside Putin and he said a lot of stuff. This is July 16th.

Trump-Putin in Helsinki: Transcript and Video

He said:

"There was no collusion at all. Everybody knows it."

"But the main thing — and we discussed this also — zero collusion."

"but just to say it one time again — and I say it all the time — there was no collusion."

Putin said: "Could you name a single fact that would definitely prove the collusion? This is utter nonsense, just like the president recently mentioned."

Trump said: "My people came to me, Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. "

Also when asked the questions:

1) "What — who — my first question for you, sir, is who do you believe?"
2) "would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?"

Trump said:

"you have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server — haven’t they taken the server. Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee?"

"Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?"

"What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing; where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s e-mails? 33,000 e-mails gone — just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 e-mails."

July 17th and Trump said:

A Besieged Trump Says He Misspoke on Russian Election Meddling

"On Tuesday, he said that he had misspoken. “The sentence should have been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’ sort of a double negative,” Mr. Trump said. “So you can put that in, and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good.”"

Did he misspeak?

The problem here is that Trump said there was no collusion. Putin said there was no collusion.

Trump's people came to him and said they thought Putin did something. Putin said he didn't do something.

Trump's language throughout the whole thing is one of "Putin didn't do anything". He says that he won the election fairly. This means Putin wasn't involved.

He said:
"And it has had a negative impact upon the relationship of the two largest nuclear powers in the world. We have 90 percent of nuclear power between the two countries.

It’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous what’s going on with the probe."

Again, there is no reason to have a probe, because nothing happened.

Then he said what he said. But he was criticized for saying something that was CONSISTENT with everything else he said.

He claimed he had a problem with a double negative. Bullshit did he.

Bring on 19th July

Yahoo is now part of Oath

"
Trump now claims he was 'very strong' with Putin on election meddling"

"Donald Trump now says he holds the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, personally responsible for his country’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election,"

Really? Why didn't he do this three days earlier? He gets attacked, he gets called treasonous and he says he misspoke, then he say it actually was Putin.

So which Trump do you believe?

The one who said Putin had nothing to do with it or the one who said Putin did this?

How can anyone follow such blatant saving face? We all know what Trump said, it's written down for the whole world to see, and he acts like everyone's stupid. Like he's always done.

So, Trump went to Helsinki. He stood standing beside Putin and he said a lot of stuff. This is July 16th.

He said:

"but just to say it one time again — and I say it all the time — there was no collusion."

Putin said: "Could you name a single fact that would definitely prove the collusion? This is utter nonsense, just like the president recently mentioned."

Trump said: "My people came to me, Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

2) "would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?"

Trump said:

"you have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server — haven’t they taken the server. Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee?"

"Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?"

"What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing; where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s e-mails? 33,000 e-mails gone — just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 e-mails."

"On Tuesday, he said that he had misspoken. “The sentence should have been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’ sort of a double negative,” Mr. Trump said. “So you can put that in, and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good.”"

Did he misspeak?

The problem here is that Trump said there was no collusion. Putin said there was no collusion.

Trump's people came to him and said they thought Putin did something. Putin said he didn't do something.

Trump's language throughout the whole thing is one of "Putin didn't do anything". He says that he won the election fairly. This means Putin wasn't involved.

He said:
"And it has had a negative impact upon the relationship of the two largest nuclear powers in the world. We have 90 percent of nuclear power between the two countries.

Then he said what he said. But he was criticized for saying something that was CONSISTENT with everything else he said.

Bring on 19th July

"

"Donald Trump now says he holds the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, personally responsible for his country’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election,"

Really? Why didn't he do this three days earlier? He gets attacked, he gets called treasonous and he says he misspoke, then he say it actually was Putin.

The one who said Putin had nothing to do with it or the one who said Putin did this?

How can anyone follow such blatant saving face? We all know what Trump said, it's written down for the whole world to see, and he acts like everyone's stupid. Like he's always done.

If it was your uncle Melvin sounding like that, most people would be scheduling a trip to the doctor for Mel.
I saw his interview on CBS news. He's looking tired and frail.

He said:

Trump said:

Did he misspeak?

He said:

Bring on 19th July

"

If it was your uncle Melvin sounding like that, most people would be scheduling a trip to the doctor for Mel.
I wonder if the powers that be got to Trump, and said you want to end up like JFK?

Just wondering is all.

Clearly what Donnie did this week looks silly and stupid. So, is there a better explanation?

He said:

Trump said:

Did he misspeak?

He said:

Bring on 19th July

"

I wonder if the powers that be got to Trump, and said you want to end up like JFK?

Just wondering is all.

Clearly what Donnie did this week looks silly and stupid. So, is there a better explanation?

More like Trump got accused of treason, which goes against his whole nationalism thing. He probably thinks he can't win.

He said:

Trump said:

Did he misspeak?

He said:

Bring on 19th July

"

Just wondering is all.

More like Trump got accused of treason, which goes against his whole nationalism thing. He probably thinks he can't win.
He is accused of a lot of things. Much of them border on absurdity, and some are insane.

Some people apparently believe merely meeting Putin, is treason.

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected this in 24 hours. Said he left out the "Not" in "it would NOT be".

He said:

Again.. All very true statements. The indictment of the Russian GRU was just showboating on Mueller's part. It was ALWAYS an Intel task to investigate. Didn't NEED a special counsel for that. Will NEVER be a legal document.

Ask Peter Strzok about the BASIS for a special counsel investigation. He said -- "there is no there there". And he should KNOW. He personally led the FISA warrant spying and initial investigation of Trump colluding with the Russians.

So what's your exact problem with ANY of this?

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected it why?

Because he got criticized for it, and tried to find a way out of it.

The reality is, that everything he said pointed to him saying what he had wanted to say.

Then he changed because he was under fire. Then he changed again three days later because he was under fire.

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected it why?

The reality is, that everything he said pointed to him saying what he had wanted to say.

Then he changed because he was under fire. Then he changed again three days later because he was under fire.

Don't think you appreciate the situation. During the transition, all the intel he got on Russian collusion was phony ass shit from Brennan/Clapper/Comey. Clapper MARKETED the phony dossier and LEAKED to the press that the Prez had been briefed on it. He was totally surrounded by folks involved in SPYING and monkey-wrenching his campaign staff. There are STILL large festering sores about WHY his campaign was infiltrated by American Intel assets.

Given that GRUDGE -- I can understand his skepticism about the ORIGINS of all this. He DESERVES to be skeptical.

As for leaving out the "not" -- the sentence makes more sense in context with a "not" -- than without it.

Last edited:
Most Americans know about the monumental abuses of power that were used to promote this Trump collusion with Russia deal. It ain't gonna serve the Dems well to continue to deny that the REAL collusion was in multiple US govt agencies to affect the outcome of an election.

And that's how the history of this story will be written. So the sooner you get outraged that our OWN GOVT attempted to meddle in the US election -- the quicker you'll be right with the history and the less backtracking and regaining power your tribe will have to do..

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected it why?

Don't think you appreciate the situation. During the transition, all the intel he got on Russian collusion was phony ass shit from Brennan/Clapper/Comey. Clapper MARKETED the phony dossier and LEAKED to the press that the Prez had been briefed on it. He was totally surrounded by folks involved in SPYING and monkey-wrenching his campaign staff. There are STILL large festering sores about WHY his campaign was infiltrated by American Intel assets.

Given that GRUDGE -- I can understand his skepticism about the ORIGINS of all this. He DESERVES to be skeptical.

As for leaving out the "not" -- the sentence makes more sense in context with a "not" -- than without it.

Brennan, Clapper and Comey almost make me believe in reincarnation. Washington, Jefferson and Madison have nothing on them.

He said:

Trump said:

Did he misspeak?

He said:

Bring on 19th July

"

So what you are claiming is that Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired to unmask the criminality and corruption of the DNC.........got it down. You are 100% wrong....but your butthurtness has been duly noted.

LMAO!

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected it why?

Sure, there's truth and there's no truth. There's information which may or may not be accurate.

However Trump doesn't seem to be taking it seriously at all when it could be true.

As for it making more sense with the not, I don't agree.

"
With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server.

"

Dan Coates says it's Russia. Putin says it's not.

"I don't see any reason why it would be." = Nothing says it's Russia, I see no reason to blame Russia.

"I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be." = Nothing clears Russia of blame. It could very well be Russia.

If you look at what he said before, it suggests he doesn't believe Russia did anything.

"but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost an election "

No, nothing happened, it's just an excuse for losing the election.

"here was no collusion. I didn’t know the president. There was nobody to collude with. There was no collusion with the campaign."

he says there was no collusion. Now, this part is difficult to read. Collusion is when two sides work together. So Trump isn't saying Russia didn't do anything. He's merely saying that both sides didn't work together. It also doesn't mean that Trump didn't know the Russians were doing something.

Trump has repeatedly cast doubt on Russian interference in US politics - until now

"President Donald Trump has repeatedly cast doubt on the US intelligence community's assessment that Moscow interfered in the 2016 presidential election in his favor, dismissing the investigation into whether or not his campaign colluded with Russia as "fake news," a "hoax" and a "witch hunt." "

He'll deny it, then he'll say he thinks it's true, and he'll deny again, and then say he thinks it's true.

It's hardly the first time he's come out and been massively contradictory, saying what he thinks he has to say to different audiences.

He's standing there with Putin and he doesn't want to say Russia had anything to do with it, and the whole time, he DIDN'T SAY THAT.

Then safely away from Putin he changes tact. Er.....

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected it why?

Sure, there's truth and there's no truth. There's information which may or may not be accurate.

However Trump doesn't seem to be taking it seriously at all when it could be true.

"
With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server.

"

"I don't see any reason why it would be." = Nothing says it's Russia, I see no reason to blame Russia.

"I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be." = Nothing clears Russia of blame. It could very well be Russia.

If you look at what he said before, it suggests he doesn't believe Russia did anything.

"here was no collusion. I didn’t know the president. There was nobody to collude with. There was no collusion with the campaign."

he says there was no collusion. Now, this part is difficult to read. Collusion is when two sides work together. So Trump isn't saying Russia didn't do anything. He's merely saying that both sides didn't work together. It also doesn't mean that Trump didn't know the Russians were doing something.

Trump has repeatedly cast doubt on Russian interference in US politics - until now

"President Donald Trump has repeatedly cast doubt on the US intelligence community's assessment that Moscow interfered in the 2016 presidential election in his favor, dismissing the investigation into whether or not his campaign colluded with Russia as "fake news," a "hoax" and a "witch hunt." "

He'll deny it, then he'll say he thinks it's true, and he'll deny again, and then say he thinks it's true.

It's hardly the first time he's come out and been massively contradictory, saying what he thinks he has to say to different audiences.

He's standing there with Putin and he doesn't want to say Russia had anything to do with it, and the whole time, he DIDN'T SAY THAT.

Answer the question.......is it your belief that Trump conspired with the the ROOSKIES to hack the DNC server that was never turned over to any intel agency (and simply went on the word of DNC friendly Crowdstrike) showing the criminality, corruption and the conspiracy to steal the election using a variety of unethical tactics like "bulldogging" using the Hildebeast friendly media that would selectively edit the confrontations (that was trying to carry her over the finish line), giving her debate questions in advance while using manipulated polls in order to discourage voter turn out for Trump? It's a simple question.....it's one of those "yes" or "no" answers...so which is it? "Man up" or be deemed a pussy......

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected it why?

"

"

In all of this, I think we loose sight of what is important, and that is what the media wants us to do, which is this. . . .

It maybe Russia, it might not be.

Most of us know that it probably isn't.

None of that is really material though, b/c Russia has tried to interfere before, as have the British, the Saudi's, the Chinese, etc., this is nothing new. What they are SO INTENT, is for you to take your eyes and attention off of what was revealed, and that is the corruption that was revealed.

We must ask ourselves what is the more important issue, that the voters would know the truth about the candidates and process, or that the elites that were manipulating the process should feel they have the security to do so and have free reign to do so protected against foreign interference and influence, so that they may continue their corruption unimpeded?

I can only think that the peoples of other nations would want the help of our intelligence agencies in exposing the corruption of their governments and would be as grateful as our people were when the Wikileaks PROVED what many of us already knew about our corrupt politicians.

Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck who caused the leaks or hacks or what ever. The only important thing is that the public found out the truth.

If you are focused on Russia, or seriously think that corruption should be covered up because your guy/girl lost and believe they should be in power after everything we have seen . . . . you need your head examined.

He said:

Trump said:

Did he misspeak?

He said:

Bring on 19th July

"

I love the expression on Putin's face as Trump made a fool of himself. He had to be thinking, "You fucking idiot. Thank God, we got you elected."

He said:

That's all true.

He corrected it why?

"

"

In all of this, I think we loose sight of what is important, and that is what the media wants us to do, which is this. . . .

It maybe Russia, it might not be.

Most of us know that it probably isn't.

None of that is really material though, b/c Russia has tried to interfere before, as have the British, the Saudi's, the Chinese, etc., this is nothing new. What they are SO INTENT, is for you to take your eyes and attention off of what was revealed, and that is the corruption that was revealed.

We must ask ourselves what is the more important issue, that the voters would know the truth about the candidates and process, or that the elites that were manipulating the process should feel they have the security to do so and have free reign to do so protected against foreign interference and influence, so that they may continue their corruption unimpeded?

I can only think that the peoples of other nations would want the help of our intelligence agencies in exposing the corruption of their governments and would be as grateful as our people were when the Wikileaks PROVED what many of us already knew about our corrupt politicians.

Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck who caused the leaks or hacks or what ever. The only important thing is that the public found out the truth.

If you are focused on Russia, or seriously think that corruption should be covered up because your guy/girl lost and believe they should be in power after everything we have seen . . . . you need your head examined.

Spot on, MisterBeale......what I find abso-fucking-lutely HILARIOUS is how the leftists have had their sense of decorum offended by alleged Russian bots that played both sides off of the other on Facebook while totally oblivious as to how the CIA has undermined elections, assassinated leaders that refused to "play ball" with USA.INC and it goes all the way back to the Dulles brothers and the United Fruit Company (that later became Chiquita) in 1953 that didn't like the fact that Guatemala elected a leader that wanted to end the exploitation of the nation's resources while paying chump change....

What I also find amusing is that not a single leftard here can point to a single alleged "Russian bot" disinformation post as it pertains to the Hildebeast....not ONE.

He said:

Trump said:

Did he misspeak?

He said:

Bring on 19th July

"

I love the expression on Putin's face as Trump made a fool of himself. He had to be thinking, "You fucking idiot. Thank God, we got you elected."

Damn, I always thought you were smarter than that.

I can't think of a single person in this entire nation that was affected by Russia or had their vote changed by Russia, and there is no evidence that Russia hacked the vote, yet you would make a statement like that?

Now you have relegated yourself to the likes of rderp and nat? You really want to go there?

Do you seriously think Russia had anything to do with HIllary's loss? :20:

This shit was all foreseen before the election even happened. . . .

October 11 2016, 9:14 a.m

In the Democratic Echo Chamber, Inconvenient Truths Are Recast as Putin Plots
putin-toned-ft.jpg

". . .. . But come January, Democrats will continue to be the dominant political faction in the U.S. — more so than ever — and the tactics they are now embracing will endure past the election, making them worthy of scrutiny. Those tactics now most prominently include dismissing away any facts or documents that reflect negatively on their leaders as fake, and strongly insinuating that anyone who questions or opposes those leaders is a stooge or agent of the Kremlin, tasked with a subversive and dangerously un-American mission on behalf of hostile actors in Moscow.

To see how extreme and damaging this behavior has become, let’s just quickly examine two utterly false claims that Democrats over the past four days — led by party-loyal journalists. . . . "

He said:

Trump said:

Did he misspeak?

He said:

Bring on 19th July

"

Just wondering is all.

He is accused of a lot of things. Much of them border on absurdity, and some are insane.

Some people apparently believe merely meeting Putin, is treason.
Snowflakes believe simply talking to a Russian is a crime. I'm not kidding. They actually believe that.

Forum List

Back