A Video Banned from YouTube

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Nation of Islam speaker calls for killing whites.

http://cofcc.org/?p=300

You just have to listen.

Let me just head the following response off at the pass:

"Well, he's a racist. But we shouldn't just condemn black racists, we should condemn them all. We can all get along in harmony."

No, we can't. White people need to wake up and realize that they are HATED and their destruction is sought. White people need to realize this VERY BADLY, and stop pretending that Hispanics and blacks, etc. secretly LOVE them and everything will be fine if whites just give them enough money. NO. Wrong.

Louis Farrakhan often spouted pretty nasty stuff, but then so did David Duke, and others.

There are hateful leaders of all groups, as well as trash. We've argued this before, but I do think that as far as the 'races' getting along, it's mostly about socioeconomic factors. I have many black friends and acquaintances, my older son is about to get an apartment with an old high school friend, who's black. Why are we friends? Well let's see, we share an emphasis on the type of areas we wanted to raise our children; our children share in the main manners, attitudes towards school and work, morals, etc. In other words, the values we look for in friends/partners.

You just have to listen.

Let me just head the following response off at the pass:

"Well, he's a racist. But we shouldn't just condemn black racists, we should condemn them all. We can all get along in harmony."

No, we can't. White people need to wake up and realize that they are HATED and their destruction is sought. White people need to realize this VERY BADLY, and stop pretending that Hispanics and blacks, etc. secretly LOVE them and everything will be fine if whites just give them enough money. NO. Wrong.

If you go on the internet you can easily find numerous WHITE only groups that preach murder of non whites. Some of them actually follow through.

Nation of Islam is racist, so what? I don't think anyone loves anyone else. YOU need to reread the damn Constitution. As a society we can not legally force segregation. It didn't work when we DID do it and it is not suddenly going to start working now.

One thing I will say ... Farrakham spouts off crap like this all the time and gets little to no media attention. In that, I agree with WJ. If it had been a white extremist he'd be on page one of every media outlet in the country with a poster-size pic of his face and villfied thoroughly.

One thing I will say ... Farrakham spouts off crap like this all the time and gets little to no media attention. In that, I agree with WJ. If it had been a white extremist he'd be on page one of every media outlet in the country with a poster-size pic of his face and villfied thoroughly.

Not true. It would depend on who and what Organization he belonged to. White Supremest DO spout this crap ALL the time. They are ignored. Well not by the FBI I hope.

I will agree The nation of Islam is a BIG organization and he should be shown making these statements BY our press. Liberals are not Interested in upsetting black voters though and the vast majority of "reporters" on our nations TV waves are LIBERAL.

Same reason Jesse Jackson can extort money from Corporations and Companies when if we tried the same we would go to jail for just that EXTORTION.

Forum List

Back