A Verdict on Obama's "Stimulus" Plan

They will rewrite any history that they get their hands on because the facts dont line up with their historically failed ideas.

Personally I think it would be much easier for them to just get some new ideas that work.

Wasn't the stimulus supposed to rebuild our infrastructure? What happened? It's still crumbling.

The republicans threw a fit and demanded a shit load of the money should be tax cuts instead.

The Democrats had a thing called a super majority. They didn't need one Republican vote.

And now a real wakeup call for you. Obama excluded the Republicans when writing the stimulus package. Or did that element of truth escape you?

Pretending that the republicans did not yank the kitchen sink out of the wall and throw it at EVERYTHING the dems have done is just more lies.

They will rewrite any history that they get their hands on because the facts dont line up with their historically failed ideas.

Personally I think it would be much easier for them to just get some new ideas that work.

You are a broken record.

Your ideas are broken

You're a fucking idiot. You spew, non-stop, the same old talking points fed to you by nitwit orgs like CNN and the Huff 'n Puff post.

You haven't had an original idea since you were shitting green in a diaper.

You are a broken record.

And the FACT that TDM keeps making LIES up and fighting all the time on these boards proves that Obama is going to have one fuck of a time getting a second term.

If I knew I had something in the bag the last thing you would see me do is brag about it... Usually when people have a shit hand and still want to win the do what? They bluff... And that is what TM keeps doing.

Your ideas are broken

Lol, and you're regurgitated Ideas are what oppressed, impoverished and killed millions of people throughout history and I base that on undeniable fact.

TM, there is not a single person on these boards that hates teachers, the middle class and children more than you.

You are a broken record.

And the FACT that TDM keeps making LIES up and fighting all the time on these boards proves that Obama is going to have one fuck of a time getting a second term.

If I knew I had something in the bag the last thing you would see me do is brag about it... Usually when people have a shit hand and still want to win the do what? They bluff... And that is what TM keeps doing.

Truthmatters is a lame troll. No one is really that stupid. Not even the most ardent koolaid drinkers.

You are a broken record.

Truthmatters is a lame troll. No one is really that stupid. Not even the most ardent koolaid drinkers.

I honestly don’t know how she functions in the real world. I highly doubt she talks about politics to anyone in person because everyone would avoid her.

There are few people that are so void of basic knowledge on a particular subject that would still dive in head first attacking everyone that does not agree with them. It takes a “special” lack of self control and an over abundance of arrogance to Troll up a place when most of their understanding of the issue is being researched on the spot.

It’s easy to be bias when you google things you know nothing or very little about while only searching for things that support your already limited understanding of the situation. One of the most basic examples I can give that takes less than 30 seconds of “search” and “read time” where TM still denies some of the most basic, proven, factual realities is the idea that Clinton left Bush a surplus. It’s a great example because the information is so incredibly readily available and TM chooses to not read it or accept it while only cutting and pasting a proven falsehood because it as I said above, “supports TM’s already limited and bias position.”

Sure TM, the economy is great….. suuuuuuure.

"Our benchmark results suggest that the ARRA created/saved approximately 450 thousand state and local government jobs and destroyed/forestalled roughly one million private sector jobs. State and local government jobs were saved because ARRA funds were largely used to offset state revenue shortfalls and Medicaid increases rather than boost private sector employment. The majority of destroyed/forestalled jobs were in growth industries including health, education, professional and business services."

How were these jobs destroyed?

"Our benchmark results suggest that the ARRA created/saved approximately 450 thousand state and local government jobs and destroyed/forestalled roughly one million private sector jobs. State and local government jobs were saved because ARRA funds were largely used to offset state revenue shortfalls and Medicaid increases rather than boost private sector employment. The majority of destroyed/forestalled jobs were in growth industries including health, education, professional and business services."

Lack of economic growth causes companies to seek cost reduction instead of investment opportunities.

We have 3 MILLION less employeed people now than we did when Obama took office. Those jobs were lost for a reason.

The Stimulus package was sold on a promise that unemployment would not exceed 8%.

They lied.

And millions of unemployed people and their families have paid for it.

Lack of economic growth causes companies to seek cost reduction instead of investment opportunities.

That would make perfect sense, except....

The economy's been growing Q3 2009 - at a faster average rate than the entirety of the previous administration.

The economy's been growing Q3 2009 - at a faster average rate than the entirety of the previous administration.

Absolute nonsense.

United States - GDP - real growth rate - Historical Data Graphs per Year

And GDP growth under Obama has slowed. 1.8% nominal in Q1-11.

After such a deep recession, we should be at 5% growth rates. But when the government increases spending by 25% in actual dollar terms in couple of years and throws out the rule of law in favor of the whim of bureaucrats, the private sector slows down and DOES NOT CREATE NET NEW JOBS.

The republicans threw a fit and demanded a shit load of the money should be tax cuts instead.

The Democrats had a thing called a super majority. They didn't need one Republican vote.

And now a real wakeup call for you. Obama excluded the Republicans when writing the stimulus package. Or did that element of truth escape you?

Pretending that the republicans did not yank the kitchen sink out of the wall and throw it at EVERYTHING the dems have done is just more lies.

Or pretending that the Blue dog Democrats didn't blow that whole super-majority thing out of the water, or that at most the Democrats had 59 seats in the Senate.

Absolute nonsense.

United States - GDP - real growth rate - Historical Data Graphs per Year

And GDP growth under Obama has slowed. 1.8% nominal in Q1-11.

After such a deep recession, we should be at 5% growth rates. But when the government increases spending by 25% in actual dollar terms in couple of years and throws out the rule of law in favor of the whim of bureaucrats, the private sector slows down and DOES NOT CREATE NET NEW JOBS.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Average growth rate under President Bush: 2.1%
Average growth rate since Q3 2009: 2.8%.

And as for jobs, the private sector has been creating jobs for over a year now - 264,000 last month alone.

Quit making shit up.

The Democrats only had the Presidency, the House, and 59 out of 100 seats in the Senate!

Oh noessssss!!!!!11!!!!!!

How unfair that there was any opposition whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back