a united ireland!

for or against?

• Total voters
except when you want an ANTIFA or BLM riot. Perhaps launch a man-made virus to steal back the top office? Perhaps allow a housing breakdown putting tens of millions out of work for 2 years. Your kind cheers for this. As long as what? You regain control of the $7T pot Of the peoples money?
give it a break. i don't know anyone who WANTS any kind of riot.

I only met tourists when we went to Dublin. Apart from in the bookies.
we would consider "bookies" to be . maybe, partners in a firm of sports accountants, perhaps like a ladbrokes in the uk but slightly less than fully state licensed. .

give it a break. i don't know anyone who WANTS any kind of riot.
Nah these were fully licensed but dodgy as fuck.We were on a stag weekend and one of the lads had a tip for a 14/1 shot. So we all piled on and it came in second by a nose.
I had it each way so got enough back to pay for the weekend.
As I was getting my money the bookie told me he had locked up when it looked like winning as he hadnt got the cash to pay out.
Great night out.

Yes but did you fetch you something from Aran Sweater Market while there? When a young man, I wanted to get drunk and lucky when I traveled. As a middle-aged man I just want comfort and a good meal
Whenever I travel now my main task is to find somewhere that makes a decent cup of tea.
I can settle down and enjoy the holiday then.

The UK is for it. People are sick of the presbyterian wierdos over there and wish they would fuck off.
Don't think the Republic of Ireland want those problem children that much...

These are people who voted out their leader because she abstained on a vote not to ban gay conversion centers... They got rid of her because she didn't support them enough.

Economically backward area, with divided population, a half of which will be strongly against your rule.
The North is a mess... 71% of the workers, work for the Government... Their economy is a basket case needing to be propped up by the UK to the tune of £10 billion a year...

That is $6783 per each individual in the North per year... That is crazy money...

There is no way the Republic of Ireland with 5 million people is willing to pay that bill...

Without a shot fired (which is highly unlikely), we could be talkin about $150 billion to reunite the Island...

Much happier sticking that bill on the UK, their mess they can pay for it... Sorry Tommy...

The laugh is they are sharing the same Island with the Republic who have one of the strongest medium sized economies in the world... Simple trade should have them in a better position but they are that uncompetitive.

The North is a mess... 71% of the workers, work for the Government... Their economy is a basket case needing to be propped up by the UK to the tune of £10 billion a year...

That is $6783 per each individual in the North per year... That is crazy money...

There is no way the Republic of Ireland with 5 million people is willing to pay that bill...

Without a shot fired (which is highly unlikely), we could be talkin about $150 billion to reunite the Island...

Much happier sticking that bill on the UK, their mess they can pay for it... Sorry Tommy...

The laugh is they are sharing the same Island with the Republic who have one of the strongest medium sized economies in the world... Simple trade should have them in a better position but they are that uncompetitive.
There would need to be a financial settlemen.. Remember they suffer from conservative govt and the problems that causes.
I also think they would give the frothers some sort of resetlement scheme. Maybe shove them up in Glasgow away from normal folk.

Yeah, though the odds are quite that NI would have become a burden for the EU budget.

Yes but did you fetch you something from Aran Sweater Market while there? When a young man, I wanted to get drunk and lucky when I traveled. As a middle-aged man I just want comfort and a good meal
yes, a good meal!

Northern Ireland has now elected a leader who plans to leave the UK!

Northern Ireland has now elected a leader who plans to leave the UK!

And what do you have to do with it? Nothing or nothing? Whatever the Irish will decide on their own free will this will be their decision - not the decision of anyone else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back