A “Trump supporter” shedding MAGA tears!

The best you can do is a liberal faking being a President Trump supporter?

I think he sums up real Trumptards beautifully lol

Of course you would, because you’re a retard.

Someone is butthurt over an election!

Why would he be butthurt ?

We kept the senate.

We gained in the house.

We flipped another statehouse.

We flipped at least 2 state legislatures.

And the moderate democrats are seething at AOC.

Losing Trump is a big deal. But it happens.

Not like in 2016. When we kicked your asses across the board.

You won't be appointing any justices soon.

Right like you people ever cared about that lol

People like me? I am a father of two girls and a tax payer from Boston, MA. You?

Lol not sure how that’s relevant, but yes, I pay taxes. Like everyone else, we both pay taxes lol.

I asked You who you were. You don’t get to judge me and I do not get to judge you. When you insinuate taking away my freedoms you’re insinuating that you want to harm my little girls. That is a bad idea. What do you do for work?

People like me? I am a father of two girls and a tax payer from Boston, MA. You?

Lol not sure how that’s relevant, but yes, I pay taxes. Like everyone else, we both pay taxes lol.

I asked You who you were. You don’t get to judge me and I do not get to judge you. When you insinuate taking away my freedoms you’re insinuating that you want to harm my little girls. That is a bad idea. What do you do for work?

Well, I’m definitely not talking about freedom or your family. You’re making a big leap. I just see nothing on the rightwing that indicates to me they care at all about unification.

Well, I’m definitely not talking about freedom or your family. You’re making a big leap. I just see nothing on the rightwing that indicates to me they care at all about unification.

So you believe that 71mil people hate America. Trump lost and I dont see any looting, burning or rioting. Just some sour grapes. If Trump won there would be major unrest. Before you throw out labels. Look in the mirror and see what violent group your party empowers just to garner votes. Then talk to me about unification.

So you believe that 71mil people hate America. Trump lost and I dont see any looting, burning or rioting. Just some sour grapes. If Trump won there would be major unrest. Before you throw out labels. Look in the mirror and see what violent group your party empowers just to garner votes. Then talk to me about unification.

Did you notice there wasn’t any rioting or looting right after Trump was elected? All that started because of Floyd. Those people are not lefties - they are people upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them. As far as domestic terrorism goes, it is the rightwing that is largely guiltily. This is something that has escalated significantly under Trump.

Did you notice there wasn’t any rioting or looting right after Trump was elected? All that started because of Floyd. Those people are not lefties - they are people upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them. As far as domestic terrorism goes, it is the rightwing that is largely guiltily. This is something that has escalated significantly under Trump.

Floyd who was a criminal who pistol whipped a pregnant woman after robbing her and holding a gun to her pregnant stomach. Even though he was an evil criminal, everyone condemned Chauvin and yet people still rioted and burned and looted. It happened under Obama in Ferguson too. Why? The media stoked that fire. And now empowered the far left (you) start taking down statues and calling America systemically racist. Why? One bad cop who everyone condemned. You won this election but you lost House seats and you will more than likely lose the House in 2022. Biden will be an empty suit president if he embraces the far left ideology. Hopefully you see that but I very much doubt it.

Hey, genius! The vote counts are not final until the states certify them. It's not up to the media.

Forum List

Back