Trump A TRIBUTE TO THE GOD EMPEROR - DONALD TRUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there is not breaking new on CNN for the scandal with the e-mails and the FBI Trump is getting ground and that is so good but since is Silence radio for CNN i am afraid that they will bring something against Trump so he as no chance to get at the white house.
I am in France and i want Trump to win so much...i don't know if i will have the courage to watch on November 8 and i am so afraid that Hillary win.

She will.
Everyone around me say that she will win .

Last edited:
Now there is not breaking new on CNN for the scandal with the e-mails and the FBI Trump is getting ground and that is so good but since is Silence radio for CNN i am afraid that they will bring something against Trump so he as no chance to get at the white house.
I am in France and i want Trump to win so much...i don't know if i will have the courage to watch on November 8 and i am so afraid that Hillary win.
For me Trump has already won no matter what happens....if he does lose, their will be a revolution...If the system is not rigged and the American people are stupid enough to vote her in....then they get what the deserve, as America as i knew it will be gone forever.....they worry Trump will bring war, it is Obama and Hillary that are about to bring war with Russia, let's see how many of Hillary's LGBT crowd and illegals and refugees go fight for the country....alot of people in America have no idea of the reality of the world, as they have been brainwashed by the Jew media, they still look at France as some romantic getaway, not realizing it has been destroyed by the migrant crisis....i have seen the video's of France and is very sad.....this is what Hillary will bring to America, as Angela Merkel has brought to Germany......it sickens me that America has become a nation of faggots and gay marriage and transgender bathrooms, and the Jew agenda of white genocide is never more apparent....i dont even have cable tv anymore as every tv show has a faggot, an illegal, a transgender and a interracial couple.....all anyone has to do in America is go to any mall, walmart, grocery store, and see what has happened to this country.....it looks like a third world country with the mix of people....most not even speaking english......it is the Jew that has promoted multi-culturalism, gay marriage, mass immigration, the Jew that owns Hillary and has destroyed America. By the time America understand what is going in the world it will be too late, 4 years of Hillary and open borders will do us in, and may be too late already......i don't like the world anymore, my parents are gone, i have no kids and no married....whatever happens im ready to go.

With the reputations of the two main US presidential candidates in total shreds,it's likely H.L.Mencken's prophesy is about to come true; "ON SOME GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY,THE PLAIN FOLKS OF THE LAND(the USA) WILL REACH THEIR HEART'S DESIRE AT LAST,AND THE WHITE HOUSE WILL BE ADORNED BY A DOWNRIGHT MORON"

I prefer this quote, " Those who want to live, let them fight, and those that do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Adolf Hilter .....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - TRUMP 2016

It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler

How fortunate for the governments the people they administer don't think. -Adolf Hitler

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. -Adolf Hitler

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man 'discovered' by election. -Adolf Hitler

Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong. -Adolf Hitler

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth. -Adolf Hitler

Adolf was a Prick Donald is a Prick and Hillary is a ____,good luck

LPKCLEVELAND This thread has been closed. Do not put the title in Caps and you need to include your own comments in the original post.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back