A titanic marxist mistake

AHILLS205

Apr 1, 2009
The last few weeks have been a nightmare for President Obama, in a summer of discontent in the United States which has deeply unsettled the ruling liberal elites, so much so that even the Left has begun to turn against the White House. While the anti-establishment Tea Party movement has gained significant ground and is now a rising and powerful political force to be reckoned with, many of the presidents own supporters as well as independents are rapidly losing faith in Barack Obama, with open warfare breaking out between the White House and the left-wing of the Democratic Party. While conservatism in America grows stronger by the day, the forces of liberalism are growing increasingly weaker and divided.

Against this backdrop, the presidents approval ratings have been sliding dramatically all summer, with the latest Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll of US voters dropping to minus 22 points, the lowest point so far for Barack Obama since taking office. While just 24 per cent of American voters strongly approve of the presidents job performance, almost twice that number, 46 per cent, strongly disapprove. According to Rasmussen, 65 per cent of voters believe the United States is going down the wrong track, including 70 per cent of independents.

Read more HERE.

Forum policy concerning copyright, to be found HERE, prohibits the posting of pieces in their entirety.

Also, you must provide a link to said copyrighted material.

~Oddball

Only the young , ignorant and cerebrally impaired swallowed the empty rhetoric of hope and change ....................

This disaster was imminent from the day the community organizer was sworn in........

wonder what the right track would have been....? anyone have the solution to fixing it all, or just whines and complaints are the only thing necessary to achieve your agenda??

wonder what the right track would have been....? anyone have the solution to fixing it all, or just whines and complaints are the only thing necessary to achieve your agenda??

We could begin by cutting all the spending and entitlements.

Leave the Bush tax cuts in place, and repeal the HC plan that will surely sink this nation.

Then we could tighten up the borders, correct the 14th ammendment, and begin punishing employers who knowingly hire illegals.

No more stimulus pkg's

I could go on, but nahh... I have a feeling no-one is listening.

Oh shut the fuck up, Plenty of alternate ideas were offered up, Amendments offered, and he DEMS would have NONE OF IT!!!! Your same old Tired ass Liberal Talking points are not going to work this time. Americans know you are full of shit, Americans heard the opposition to the Stimulus and Healthcare, they heard them offer alternatives, and they heard your party claim they had no ideas as they voted down, and squashed any attempt to interject a republican Idea into their Bills.

You have been exposed before you peers!!!

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning that we have to go to the Brit press, to get any kind of mainstream coverage of the Obolshevik empire, that isn't absolutely fawning and obsequious.

It's not stunning to me its pathetic to say the least.

Not stunning to me at all, if the coverage of the last Election did not show you that we have no objective journalists left in this country, then you are blind, Deaf, and dumb!

Oh shut the fuck up, Plenty of alternate ideas were offered up, Amendments offered, and he DEMS would have NONE OF IT!!!! Your same old Tired ass Liberal Talking points are not going to work this time. Americans know you are full of shit, Americans heard the opposition to the Stimulus and Healthcare, they heard them offer alternatives, and they heard your party claim they had no ideas as they voted down, and squashed any attempt to interject a republican Idea into their Bills.

nice language! you must be a christian right winger!

FOOL!

i didn't vote for Obama!

care

FOOL!

i didn't vote for Obama!

care

Who you voted for or didn’t vote for in this case does not make your first statement correct.

FOOL!

i didn't vote for Obama!

care

Who you voted for or didn’t vote for in this case does not make your first statement correct.

there is nothing nonfactual about my first statement....people come on and say politicians from "the other side" proposed things but could not do anything because they were in the minority and all that jazz....

But what are they.....do you know the specifics of what they were and most importantly HOW they would have helped us?

I think I see a bunch of "my side is better than your side, nanny nanny boo boo" stuff with never a real debate on what and how, things could be better....what should have been done that would have securely gotten us out of this mess in 18 months?

Do you know?

FOOL!

i didn't vote for Obama!

care

there is nothing nonfactual about my first statement....people come on and say politicians from "the other side" proposed things but could not do anything because they were in the minority and all that jazz....

But what are they.....do you know the specifics of what they were and most importantly HOW they would have helped us?

I think I see a bunch of "my side is better than your side, nanny nanny boo boo" stuff with never a real debate on what and how, things could be better....what should have been done that would have securely gotten us out of this mess in 18 months?

Do you know?

A giant turd post from the the clueless side of this board.
First, Obama ran on "hope n change". Where is it? Where are those bold new ideas he promised? Where are all the fixes for all the problems he outlined in the campaign?
This is the major focus, not "what would you have done instead." I wasn't elected president, he was.
Second, there was opposition to every one of his proposals. I say "his" but that's misleading because he sub-contracted his agenda to that of the Democrats in Congress. There is no and has never been any Obamacare. The White House never proposed a health care bill. They haven't proposed any bill that I can recall.
Third, if Obama had sat on his hands for 18 months we would be better off now.

Do you know?

First, Obama ran on "hope n change". Where is it? Where are those bold new ideas he promised? Where are all the fixes for all the problems he outlined in the campaign?
This is the major focus, not "what would you have done instead." I wasn't elected president, he was.
Second, there was opposition to every one of his proposals. I say "his" but that's misleading because he sub-contracted his agenda to that of the Democrats in Congress. There is no and has never been any Obamacare. The White House never proposed a health care bill. They haven't proposed any bill that I can recall.

AGAIN, a bunch of nothing about nothing....:eusa_hand:

WHAT could have been done that the republicans proposed or supported that could have or rather would have, made things better? Inquiring minds want to know...

A bunch or whining about the ''other side'' and hot air, just doesn't cut it...

Do you know?

AGAIN, a bunch of nothing about nothing....:eusa_hand:

WHAT could have been done that the republicans proposed or supported that could have or rather would have, made things better? Inquiring minds want to know...

A bunch or whining about the ''other side'' and hot air, just doesn't cut it...

You are trying to deflect the conversation and I won't let you.
The administration's moves, in concert wiht the Dums in Congress, have proven a disaster. The Pelosi Congress has failed to deliver on a single pledge they made. All their actions have made things worse, not better. Germany today has a growing export market, growing GDP and unemployment rate of 7.6%. They did not pass a stimulus bill that was anything like what we did. They did not pursue the anti business polciies and rhetoric of this administration. As a result they did not share in the stagnating high unemployment economy that we now experience.
The first rule of failure is to recognize it and change course. And teh Dems have proven a failure.

Forum List

Back