A time to think

Keeping it up (when the midterms were all over anyway) was both pointless and might have started to look a bit callous under the circumstances.

So, if she takes it down, she gets criticized on the false basis of "Aha! See!?? She must be admitting that it was an incitement to violence!"

But if she leaves it up, she gets criticized on the basis that doing so is "callous" or in some other way a manifestation of "right-wing insensitivity."

And yet, there are only those two options. Either leave it up or take it down. So, therefore, the lefty hacks (like Fly Catcher) WILL exploit one or the other "opportunity" to "criticize" Gov. Palin.

Their behavior and their rhetoric is so transparently dishonest and guys like Fly Catcher are such hacks; but that's all that Fly Catcher has ever been.

False dichotomy. Is there no end to your logical errors? Up or down did not matter. What the Gov. might have done is focused on the victims and used the shooting as a learning event - both for she and others who aspire to political office.
Of course she painted herself into a corner by using inflamatory language and symbols. Sometimes it's best to say I was wrong and move on; that seems to be something most pols cannot do. True leaders accept reponsibility and forego blame..

Keeping it up (when the midterms were all over anyway) was both pointless and might have started to look a bit callous under the circumstances.

So, if she takes it down, she gets criticized on the false basis of "Aha! See!?? She must be admitting that it was an incitement to violence!"

But if she leaves it up, she gets criticized on the basis that doing so is "callous" or in some other way a manifestation of "right-wing insensitivity."

And yet, there are only those two options. Either leave it up or take it down. So, therefore, the lefty hacks (like Fly Catcher) WILL exploit one or the other "opportunity" to "criticize" Gov. Palin.

Their behavior and their rhetoric is so transparently dishonest and guys like Fly Catcher are such hacks; but that's all that Fly Catcher has ever been.

False dichotomy. Is there no end to your logical errors? Up or down did not matter. What the Gov. might have done is focused on the victims and used the shooting as a learning event - both for she and others who aspire to political office.
Of course she painted herself into a corner by using inflamatory language and symbols. Sometimes it's best to say I was wrong and move on; that seems to be something most pols cannot do. True leaders accept reponsibility and forego blame..

No. It wasn't a false dichotomy. Your abject ignorance is on display yet again.

A DIFFERENT question might have been whether she "ought to have" spent more time discussing the victims. That, actually, as your criticisms go, has a bit more potential merit to it. Not that you'd ever have the integrity to make the criticism in a valid way.

For the truth is (I know, assholes like you hate the truth, but suck it up and stop whining, you puss): she was responding not just to the tragedy in Az, but to the liberals' cynical exploitation of that tragedy to personally and politically attack HER. It is perfectly appropriate to rise to one's own defense and your "permission" is not required. Neither is your approval, you cynical dishonest partisan liberal hack.

Idiots like you don't have the first fucking clue as to what "real" leaders do. Nobody with a functioning brain, therefore, would ever bother to contemplate the self-serving "advice" of a tool such as you.

Your dishonesty is quite remarkable. People get shot and killed almost every day. Even little kids are the victims -- almost every day. THIS incident involved a Congressperson, so it got more attention. Her grave wounds merit greater attention as does the fact that she IS a Congressperson.

But the majority of the attention it got from you cynical hypocritical gasbag partisan hack liberals was on the purely political plane. You know it (but remain too dedicated to being dishonest to admit it, of course). We all know it. So given the attention that has been given to this tragedy from YOUR fellow travelers was primarily based on partisan political opportunity, it really shouldn't be surprising (nor a fair basis of criticism from the likes of you) that the response from the target of your shrill cynical attacks focused on those attacks.

Once again we see it. You urgently need to get the beam out of your own eye and attend to your own house, Fly Catcher. You and your partisan hack trollish liberal "friends."

I like how Palin is more responsible for the shooter's actions than the parents.

Sarah Palin made a huge mistake with her comments after the horrific event in Tucson last Saturday.

The Gov. brought the negative press on herself and I'm surprised Michelle Bachmann and Sharon Angle have not been remonstrated for the words they used during the campaign, the most striking being "second amedment remedies".

Do I believe either Palin or Bachmann or Angle wanted this tragic event to happen? No!

Yet, to dismiss a "Second Amendment Remedies" comment as benign simply doesn't ring true. Words have effects, and to deny any indirect cause for tha actions of the shooter is disengenuous and simply partisan.

No one knows what was in the mind of the shooter. Yet defenders of Palin assure us he was "just a nut"; asserting he was apolitical and never watched TV or listened to the news is hardly credible. Someone attending college, expecially Jr. College where the students are youngish and idealism has not yet been extinguised it is hard to imagine anyone would not be 'infected' by a wide variety of opinons - some very extreme.

IMHO Gov. Palin failed the first test of leadership. Her first comments centered on the question faux leaders always ask first, "How will this effect me?".

Let's not for get he like to listen to Anti Flag. A punk rock group that is known for it's hatred of all forms of Government.

A DIFFERENT question might have been whether she "ought to have" spent more time discussing the victims. That, actually, as your criticisms go, has a bit more potential merit to it. Not that you'd ever have the integrity to make the criticism in a valid way.

For the truth is (I know, assholes like you hate the truth, but suck it up and stop whining, you puss): she was responding not just to the tragedy in Az, but to the liberals' cynical exploitation of that tragedy to personally and politically attack HER. It is perfectly appropriate to rise to one's own defense and your "permission" is not required. Neither is your approval, you cynical dishonest partisan liberal hack.

Idiots like you don't have the first fucking clue as to what "real" leaders do. Nobody with a functioning brain, therefore, would ever bother to contemplate the self-serving "advice" of a tool such as you.

Your dishonesty is quite remarkable. People get shot and killed almost every day. Even little kids are the victims -- almost every day. THIS incident involved a Congressperson, so it got more attention. Her grave wounds merit greater attention as does the fact that she IS a Congressperson.

But the majority of the attention it got from you cynical hypocritical gasbag partisan hack liberals was on the purely political plane. You know it (but remain too dedicated to being dishonest to admit it, of course). We all know it. So given the attention that has been given to this tragedy from YOUR fellow travelers was primarily based on partisan political opportunity, it really shouldn't be surprising (nor a fair basis of criticism from the likes of you) that the response from the target of your shrill cynical attacks focused on those attacks.

Once again we see it. You urgently need to get the beam out of your own eye and attend to your own house, Fly Catcher. You and your partisan hack trollish liberal "friends."

LieAbility, you're a boor and very very angry. I suggest a good therapist.

. . . you're a boor and very very angry. I suggest a good therapist.

Nope. I'm not angry at all. I am, however, justifiably intolerant of you whining, posturing, self-congratulatory, cynical, partisan-hack, liberal, troll liars.

Nobody values any of your suggestions for the aforementioned reasons, by the way, Fly Catcher. True story.

:thup:

Nope. I'm not angry at all. I am, however, justifiably intolerant of you whining, posturing, self-congratulatory, cynical, partisan-hack, liberal, troll liars.

Nobody values any of your suggestions for the aforementioned reasons, by the way, Fly Catcher. True story.

There you go again, posting lies. Have proof no one values my suggestions?
As I said, you're a boor and ridiculous.
Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Of course, stupid. I personally interviewed everyone you've ever known and they conclusively and unanimously agree that nothing you have ever said has any value.

Your opinions are childish and of no import.

You have a nice evening, now, you hideously unpersuasive, lying uber-liberal hack troll piece of crap!

:9::fu:

Have a nice day.

Of course, stupid. I personally interviewed everyone you've ever known and they conclusively and unanimously agree that nothing you have ever said has any value.

You have a nice evening, now, you hideously unpersuasive, lying uber-liberal hack troll piece of crap!

Given your responses, you must really be threatened by my posts. I'm sorry if I scared you. Please be assured it is not my intent to make you tremble or soil your panties.
Take care, and do see a therapist.

It is not hate to deem someone incapable of helping this country heal and move forward.

That is great news, for me at least.

All along, I thought I hated you, and that bothered me.

But your explanation has cleared it all up nicely.

Thanks TM, you piece of shit!

Have a nice day.

Given your responses, you must really be threatened by my posts. I'm sorry if I scared you. Please be assured it is not my intent to make you tremble or soil your panties.
Take care, and do see a therapist.

As even you must have figured out by now (but you are dishonest so you hide behind lies), I don't fear you, you petty silly little ineffectual troll.

I mock you because you are so obviously just a troll. A mere maggot.

You have no ability to land a blow, you pussy troll. And even if you could, there's no force behind it. You are that lame and limp.

:fu:

:lol:

"Sarah Palin made a huge mistake with her comments after the horrific event in Tucson last Saturday.

The Gov. brought the negative press on herself and I'm surprised Michelle Bachmann and Sharon Angle have not been remonstrated for the words they used during the campaign, the most striking being "second amedment remedies".

Do I believe either Palin or Bachmann or Angle wanted this tragic event to happen? No!

Yet, to dismiss a "Second Amendment Remedies" comment as benign simply doesn't ring true. Words have effects, and to deny any indirect cause for tha actions of the shooter is disengenuous and simply partisan."

And we've now seen LieAbility attempt to sidetrack this thead with an angry ad homnem rant, exactly what I expected from a callous conservatives uber-partisan who is threatened by honest and open debate.

The open question is, has Gov. Palin brought some of the hate and anger directed at her on herself? Are the words and symbols use by she and others - in particular Bachmann and Angle - appropriate for a society which prides itself on the peaceful transition of power?

Targeting a district to gain the seat from another party has been a long standing term. It is deceitful to attribute the term to Palin.

Show me ONE Progressive-Lefty that ISN'T deceitful.

You have to shake your head at the zombie like Useful idiots who spew the EXACT same lines that their lefty MEDIA and their MASTERS spew.
Anyone with a brain knows that the MAP Palin had up didn't have a damn think to do with anything, yet they still run around spewing it.

can they THINK for themselves, doesn't seem that way.

You have to shake your head at the zombie like Useful idiots who spew the EXACT same lines that their lefty MEDIA and their MASTERS spew.
Anyone with a brain knows that the MAP Palin had up didn't have a damn think to do with anything, yet they still run around spewing it.

I equate them to mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed crap.

I equate them to mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed crap.

that's a good description.

"Sarah Palin made a huge mistake with her comments after the horrific event in Tucson last Saturday.

Yet, to dismiss a "Second Amendment Remedies" comment as benign simply doesn't ring true. Words have effects, and to deny any indirect cause for tha actions of the shooter is disengenuous and simply partisan."

And we've now seen LieAbility attempt to sidetrack this thead with an angry ad homnem rant, exactly what I expected from a callous conservatives uber-partisan who is threatened by honest and open debate.

The open question is, has Gov. Palin brought some of the hate and anger directed at her on herself? Are the words and symbols use by she and others - in particular Bachmann and Angle - appropriate for a society which prides itself on the peaceful transition of power?

Do you think Anti Fllag want people dead with titles of their songs that goi like this "kill the rich"? I don't know, maybe.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZt2hBNnmUE[/ame]

I wonder if this was the last song Longhner listen to?

Last edited:

Do you think Anti Fllag want people dead with titles of their songs that goi like this "kill the rich"? I don't know, maybe.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZt2hBNnmUE[/ame]

I wonder if this was the last song Longhner listen to?

I wouldn't know. Never heard of the group or the song. It leads to a question though. Republicans are conservatives, sense any Republican who fails to toe the conservative line is a RINO, and R's have lead the charge to control lyrics as well as health education which includes any discussion on STD's or how to prevent pregnancy.
If such lyrics or discussions harm children, why is the language and symbols used by Bachmann, Palin, Angle and others not harmful?

Forum List

Back