A terrible president (Obama)

Ron Paul, but you don't like anti war candidates.

So how did Ron Paul do in the primaries?

Won zero delegates. What does that tell you about how he would do in the general elections?

He won't do any better this time

no he won't. the repubs need to "settle" for Romney. he's the best chance and the best candidate.

I'm surprised you can be so difinitive this early. While I agree Romney is a good candidate, I'm not sure he'll have the best chance, or that he'll be the best candidate.

I'm guessin' you Teabaggers never won that many spelling-contests, in the past, right?

[A BUNCH OF MSNBC VIDEOS PRAISING OBAMA]

:eusa_eh:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The sobering reality that you are going to have to come to terms with eventually is that Americans are no longer willing to give Obama a pass because of Bush.

After passing sweeping legislation that this president assured was going to boost the economy--remember the shovel ready jobs?.

You idiots, and I'm pretty sure it's safe you were one of these, were out there saying Bush is a dictator for the illegal Iraqi war even after he consulted the US Congress and got resolutions passed--contrast that to Obama who like an actual dictator told Congress nothing, and didn't say a damn word until two weeks into our involvement.

You idiots on the left said Bush was spying on American citizens. The Patriot Act is still in place. Obviously the left didn't give a damn about liberties or civil rights.

Obama capitalized on libertarian sentiment that he and you on the left hypocritically abandoned once elected to office. No signing statements? :lol:

Wake up and look at the polls. This president's animosity towards this country is becoming more and more apparent through is actions. Keep thinking the man is untouchable :lol:

Ok.....let's wake up and look at the polls as you suggest......

Obama holds big 2012 lead over Republicans - Yahoo! News

I saw your poll, now look at mine.

For the second week in a row, a generic Republican candidate edges President Obama 45% to 42% among Likely U.S. Voters in a hypothetical 2012 election matchup, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

You could have said that during his primary race against Bush II. But if anything he ran to the right against Obama.....and LOST.

Are you trying to say the democrats and liberal media didn't trash John McCain during the elections about everything under the sun.....:eusa_hand:

No more than the GOP and Right Wing Media trashed Obama.

Every time any of Obama's policies are questioned by a white person, the race card is played. If a black man, i.e. Herman Cain says anything about Obama, he is immediately labeled Uncle Tom. That is the world of the Democrat demagogues.

another stock market -SELL_OFF

Obama - 1 and out

Tererible president

Stock market has doubled since Obama took office. If you think stock market performance is a good measure of a president, then Obama might be the best president ever.

Please cite when the stock market was at 6,300 during Obama's presidency. I'll save you some time, you CAN'T!

P.S. Fixing the stock market only lined the pockets of banks and Wall Street. The rest of the country is looking for a job for themselves, friend or a relative.

How about that stock market doubling. Hot dam, and Bush got all of us poor folks to invest some of our Social Security contributions into the market and now we have doubled our money for our retirement. Oh, shit, I just remembered, the Democrats didn't let him do that. Never mind.

Stock market has doubled since Obama took office. If you think stock market performance is a good measure of a president, then Obama might be the best president ever.

Please cite when the stock market was at 6,300 during Obama's presidency. I'll save you some time, you CAN'T!

P.S. Fixing the stock market only lined the pockets of banks and Wall Street. The rest of the country is looking for a job for themselves, friend or a relative.

How about that stock market doubling. Hot dam, and Bush got all of us poor folks to invest some of our Social Security contributions into the market and now we have doubled our money for our retirement. Oh, shit, I just remembered, the Democrats didn't let him do that. Never mind.

Ummm......Bush was pushing privatized Social Security when the market was above 14000

Guess what happened to retirees accounts when it dropped to 6600? You couldn't get a better example of "All your eggs in one basket" than the Bush stock market crash

So how did Ron Paul do in the primaries?

Won zero delegates. What does that tell you about how he would do in the general elections?

He won't do any better this time

no he won't. the repubs need to "settle" for Romney. he's the best chance and the best candidate.

I'm surprised you can be so difinitive this early. While I agree Romney is a good candidate, I'm not sure he'll have the best chance, or that he'll be the best candidate.

How do you handicap the race right now?

The sobering reality that you are going to have to come to terms with eventually is that Americans are no longer willing to give Obama a pass because of Bush.

After passing sweeping legislation that this president assured was going to boost the economy--remember the shovel ready jobs?.

You idiots, and I'm pretty sure it's safe you were one of these, were out there saying Bush is a dictator for the illegal Iraqi war even after he consulted the US Congress and got resolutions passed--contrast that to Obama who like an actual dictator told Congress nothing, and didn't say a damn word until two weeks into our involvement.

You idiots on the left said Bush was spying on American citizens. The Patriot Act is still in place. Obviously the left didn't give a damn about liberties or civil rights.

Obama capitalized on libertarian sentiment that he and you on the left hypocritically abandoned once elected to office. No signing statements? :lol:

Wake up and look at the polls. This president's animosity towards this country is becoming more and more apparent through is actions. Keep thinking the man is untouchable :lol:

Ok.....let's wake up and look at the polls as you suggest......

Obama holds big 2012 lead over Republicans - Yahoo! News

I saw your poll, now look at mine.

For the second week in a row, a generic Republican candidate edges President Obama 45% to 42% among Likely U.S. Voters in a hypothetical 2012 election matchup, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

:clap2: Yes! They will elect a generic republican canidate over Obama. Sadly, they won't elect any named republican canidates over Obama!

This means the republican canidates are shit! Thanks for enlightning us!

Ummm......Bush was pushing privatized Social Security when the market was above 14000

Guess what happened to retirees accounts when it dropped to 6600? You couldn't get a better example of "All your eggs in one basket" than the Bush stock market crash

This was what Bush proposed:

The accounts are voluntary. But participation would be phased in over three years according to age. In the first year -- 2009 -- workers born from 1950 to 1965 could open accounts. In the second year, workers born from 1950 to 1978 could open accounts. In the third year, anyone born after 1950 could opt for an account.

Jan 2009, the Dow was at 9088

When the Dow bottomed out in March, 2009, very little would have been lost, since very little would have been invested, however, as it turns out, that would have been an OUTSTANDING time to BUY in to the market.

Last edited:

This was what Bush proposed:

The accounts are voluntary. But participation would be phased in over three years according to age. In the first year -- 2009 -- workers born from 1950 to 1965 could open accounts. In the second year, workers born from 1950 to 1978 could open accounts. In the third year, anyone born after 1950 could opt for an account.

Jan 2009, the Dow was at 9088

When the Dow bottomed out in March, 2009, very little would have been lost, since very little would have been invested, however, as it turns out, that would have been an OUTSTANDING time to BUY in to the market.

If it is voluntary......you can buy an IRA right now

The problem is risk of the money you intend to retire on. You don't want your entire retirement in the market. You need a balanced retirement plan. Defined benefits like SS, stocks like an IRA or 401k and a paid off home

So Obama didn't make the market double and a plan that would have helped save social security was scrubbed by the Democrats. You guys need to do your homework before spouting off.

So Obama didn't make the market double and a plan that would have helped save social security was scrubbed by the Democrats. You guys need to do your homework before spouting off.

WTF are you blabbing about?

I assume you mean the Republican nomination.

I have not really given any time to assess any candidate, but then I do not believe all candidates have shown themselves (Palin, and Huntsman). Of these two, I believe Huntsman could certainly challenge Romney:

Jon Huntsman Jr. gets just 5 percent strongly considering him and 19 percent definitely not. A vast 60 percent expressed no opinion.

Poll: Ranking the GOP 2012 presidential field - Behind the Numbers - The Washington Post

The "vast 60%" could make a helluva difference....once he enters the race...which will be on or slightly before July 4th, IMHO.

No... he was not. He was a candidate manipulated and chosen by the leftist media,just so they could take him down later. Serves him right though. McCain catered to the left to be liked and popular...then they threw him under their bus first chance they got. Karma sucks.:razz:

You could have said that during his primary race against Bush II. But if anything he ran to the right against Obama.....and LOST.

Could have said what? Are you trying to say the democrats and liberal media didn't trash John McCain during the elections about everything under the sun... from his wealth,age and even his POW status? Hell...they even attacked his wife after saying Oblah blah's family was off limits..:eusa_hand:

Of course he ran to the "right" of Obama...what other position is there next to the socalist boy king?

After McCain bashed his wife in public, she was kind of fair game.

I assume you mean the Republican nomination.

I have not really given any time to assess any candidate, but then I do not believe all candidates have shown themselves (Palin, and Huntsman). Of these two, I believe Huntsman could certainly challenge Romney:

Jon Huntsman Jr. gets just 5 percent strongly considering him and 19 percent definitely not. A vast 60 percent expressed no opinion.

Poll: Ranking the GOP 2012 presidential field - Behind the Numbers - The Washington Post

The "vast 60%" could make a helluva difference....once he enters the race...which will be on or slightly before July 4th, IMHO.

I'd like to see Huntsman do well. He seems to have a rational head on his shoulders and is not drawn to the fringe

Death Threats Against Obama Up 400%

Thirty death threats a day against President Obama are stretching the resources of the Secret Service.

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President’s Secret Service.

you should blame everything on one person... that usually helps things a lot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back