A terrible president (Obama)

Obama is the absolute worst President this country has ever had. He's even worse than Jimmy Carter and you have to be ultra-bad to take the title away from him.

No kidding. Did McCain even put any real effort into his campaign? If so...I never saw it. :doubt:

He was the best candidate the Republicans had to offer. if not, who was?

No... he was not. He was a candidate manipulated and chosen by the leftist media,just so they could take him down later. Serves him right though. McCain catered to the left to be liked and popular...then they threw him under their bus first chance they got. Karma sucks.:razz:

You could have said that during his primary race against Bush II. But if anything he ran to the right against Obama.....and LOST.

He was the best candidate the Republicans had to offer. if not, who was?

No... he was not. He was a candidate manipulated and chosen by the leftist media,just so they could take him down later. Serves him right though. McCain catered to the left to be liked and popular...then they threw him under their bus first chance they got. Karma sucks.:razz:

You could have said that during his primary race against Bush II. But if anything he ran to the right against Obama.....and LOST.

Could have said what? Are you trying to say the democrats and liberal media didn't trash John McCain during the elections about everything under the sun... from his wealth,age and even his POW status? Hell...they even attacked his wife after saying Oblah blah's family was off limits..:eusa_hand:

Of course he ran to the "right" of Obama...what other position is there next to the socalist boy king?

Could have said what? Are you trying to say the democrats and liberal media didn't trash John McCain during the elections about everything under the sun... from his wealth,age and even his POW status? Hell...they even attacked his wife after saying Oblah blah's family was off limits..:eusa_hand:

Of course he ran to the "right" of Obama...what other position is there next to the socalist boy king?

I like that....President Oblah blah.

Are you trying to say the democrats and liberal media didn't trash John McCain during the elections about everything under the sun.....:eusa_hand:

No more than the GOP and Right Wing Media trashed Obama.

Stop with the bs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is just a bad president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weakest since Carter, that's for sure but if the (R)epublicans just keep throwing up (R)etards for President, they are only helping a 2nd term.

At this point I would love to see a retarded Republican, Surely they would do less damage than an arrogant, and incompetent ass who believes he has all the Answers. Despite the Reality that his Policies FAIL!!!!

No argument here, pal! But only a moron thinks that replacing a failure with a failure will somehow win.

Are you trying to say the democrats and liberal media didn't trash John McCain during the elections about everything under the sun.....:eusa_hand:

I smoke pot to, and even I can see Obama has been handled with kid gloves. Come on man, jeez.

yoda you need rep, but I am out.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad slogan. But seriously it would take a LOT to be nearly as bad as Bush II. How else would a black, skinny guy with a funny name get elected POTUS? :confused:

He ran against McCain.

RINOS may as well have had a corpse for a candidate.

No kidding. Did McCain even put any real effort into his campaign? If so...I never saw it. :doubt:

What? He introduce you're wonderful dingbat Palin to the country. If you think it can't get worse than Obama, let her become president. The only good thing Palin can do is a playboy spread.

another stock market -SELL_OFF

Obama - 1 and out

Tererible president

Was he a terrible president when the market gained 6000 points?

Yes, because it was fake. Remember when you were all Obama cock hungry and telling us all he saved America so "haha in your face republicans?" Then we said, it's all fake and when the money is gone we will be worse off than before because we still have to have the correction but we will now have massive debt that did nothing... Do you remember this?

Didn't think so, and that’s why you have some lowest amount of credibility on these boards. We the red necks to you what would happen and you’re still playing catch up and pretending we don’t get it.

The best thing Obama can do right now, today is end all the 4 wars, not bail anyone out or allow any stimulus (federal reserve included) and just let it all fall apart… Crack down on illegal immigration by fining employers while doing cut to lots of useless or failed social spending. Then, probably quickly, (1 year or so) the economy will be spiking it’s way back up.

I never bought into the 6000 Dow gain in the first place.

Knew it was a head-fake.

Now that the Fed has shot their bullets - what other ammo do they have ?

I and out;...................................

I bought into it.....made a lot of money

Ahh, I see, so Obama helped make you money on the tax payers backs only to leave them with the debt... I see why you like Obama so much now, you're a useless tool who is dependent on the corruption of government.

I smoke pot to, and even I can see Obama has been handled with kid gloves. Come on man, jeez.

yoda you need rep, but I am out.

No thanks. I'm not dumb enough to think a politician from either side of the isle is worth a damn. Until people gets their heads out of their asses, a (R)etard or a (D)umbass will continue to destroy this country. Both need need to go.

He ran against McCain.

What? He introduce you're wonderful dingbat Palin to the country. If you think it can't get worse than Obama, let her become president. The only good thing Palin can do is a playboy spread.

I dont think she is so hot. Gravity and four kids has most likely ravaged her body. I will pass on Palin.

[
P.S. Fixing the stock market only lined the pockets of banks and Wall Street. The rest of the country is looking for a job for themselves, friend or a relative.

Yes the stock market is irrelevant. That's why you never hear anyone complaining about their 401K's, because obviously no one in America has a 401k invested in the stock market.

No one has an IRA invested in the stock market.

No pension funds invest in the stock market.

No companies have employee stock ownership plans.

And above all, no one on the Right ever pushes the idea of putting Social Security money into the stock market.

Stock market? What stock market?

I like that....President Oblah blah.

He earned that one early on...with his long winded boring say nothing speeches. He is like a dog chasing his tail in that respect....around and around with no point. Other than to hear himself talk. ;)

He ran against McCain.

Which was the only thing that gave "life" to his miserable campaign. Which was also the whole point I was making. Pay attention.

As for the rest of your sexist shit...you can shove it where the sun don't shine. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
another stock market -SELL_OFF

Obama - 1 and out

Tererible president

Was he a terrible president when the market gained 6000 points?

Yes, because it was fake. Remember when you were all Obama cock hungry and telling us all he saved America so "haha in your face republicans?" Then we said, it's all fake and when the money is gone we will be worse off than before because we still have to have the correction but we will now have massive debt that did nothing... Do you remember this?

Didn't think so, and that’s why you have some lowest amount of credibility on these boards. We the red necks to you what would happen and you’re still playing catch up and pretending we don’t get it.

The best thing Obama can do right now, today is end all the 4 wars, not bail anyone out or allow any stimulus (federal reserve included) and just let it all fall apart… Crack down on illegal immigration by fining employers while doing cut to lots of useless or failed social spending. Then, probably quickly, (1 year or so) the economy will be spiking it’s way back up.

Damn boy!

Do I own you or what?

Forum List

Back