A terrible president (Obama)

Actually that wouldn't be a bad slogan. But seriously it would take a LOT to be nearly as bad as Bush II. How else would a black, skinny guy with a funny name get elected POTUS? :confused:

Because there are unfortunately a lot of spineless douche bags who are more concerned with looking good for "voting black" than actually taking the time to look at the guy they're voting for.

Was he a terrible president when the market gained 6000 points?

Yes. Have you checked out the economy lately.
Unemployment rising yet again:
News Headlines

Lies about payback from auto industry:
President Obama’s phony accounting on the auto industry bailout - The Fact Checker - The Washington Post

19,000 Jobs Worth $1.1 Billion in Wages Lost Nationally Since Offshore Drilling Moratorium Imposed:
19,000 Jobs Worth $1.1 Billion in Wages Lost Nationally Since Offshore Drilling Moratorium Imposed | CNSnews.com

Gas prices up almost 1 dollar a gallon from last year, His party still unable or unwilling to propose a budget.

Still want to hang your response hat on a blip upward in the stock market cause there are many more like the ones I posted above.

History News Network | Because the Past is the Present, and the Future too.

George Bush: Worst. President. Ever? | Richard Adams | World news | guardian.co.uk

The Top 43 Appointees Who Helped Make Bush The Worst President Ever | ThinkProgress

The gas prices are bad throughout the world, you are reaching for something to criticize him about and looking foolish.

I suppose Obama's Champaign Slogan, instead of "Hope and Change" will be:

"I'm not as bad as Bush."

:eusa_hand:

Good Luck with THAT.:lol:

Actually that wouldn't be a bad slogan. But seriously it would take a LOT to be nearly as bad as Bush II. How else would a black, skinny guy with a funny name get elected POTUS? :confused:

He ran against McCain.

RINOS may as well have had a corpse for a candidate.

No kidding. Did McCain even put any real effort into his campaign? If so...I never saw it. :doubt:

He ran against McCain.

No kidding. Did McCain even put any real effort into his campaign? If so...I never saw it. :doubt:

He was the best candidate the Republicans had to offer. if not, who was?

Because there are unfortunately a lot of spineless douche bags who are more concerned with looking good for "voting black" than actually taking the time to look at the guy they're voting for.

Hmmmmm.....I 'm thinkin' the numbers are much-greater, when considering all o' the ignorant White-trash who figure every White-person should "pass" (on the Presidency), before some Black-dude is considered eligible.

Sorry, Goober. I doesn't work that way....especially for you folks who are still tryin' to get used to the idea of wearing shoes, full-time.​

He ran against McCain.

Our election system requires you to be very rich, have no job and a lot of political connections. Your probably never going to get a great candidate in either party.

He ran against McCain.

No... he was not. He was a candidate manipulated and chosen by the leftist media,just so they could take him down later. Serves him right though. McCain catered to the left to be liked and popular...then they threw him under their bus first chance they got. Karma sucks.:razz:

No... he was not. He was a candidate manipulated and chosen by the leftist media,just so they could take him down later. Serves him right though. McCain catered to the left to be liked and popular...then they threw him under their bus first chance they got. Karma sucks.:razz:

I do not see a name in your reply. I did not expect there would be one. McCain was the best available Republican by far

another stock market -SELL_OFF

Obama - 1 and out

Tererible president
I'm guessin' you Teabaggers never won that many spelling-contests, in the past, right?

[A BUNCH OF MSNBC VIDEOS PRAISING OBAMA]

:eusa_eh:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The sobering reality that you are going to have to come to terms with eventually is that Americans are no longer willing to give Obama a pass because of Bush.

After passing sweeping legislation that this president assured was going to boost the economy--remember the shovel ready jobs?.

You idiots, and I'm pretty sure it's safe you were one of these, were out there saying Bush is a dictator for the illegal Iraqi war even after he consulted the US Congress and got resolutions passed--contrast that to Obama who like an actual dictator told Congress nothing, and didn't say a damn word until two weeks into our involvement.

You idiots on the left said Bush was spying on American citizens. The Patriot Act is still in place. Obviously the left didn't give a damn about liberties or civil rights.

Obama capitalized on libertarian sentiment that he and you on the left hypocritically abandoned once elected to office. No signing statements? :lol:

Wake up and look at the polls. This president's animosity towards this country is becoming more and more apparent through is actions. Keep thinking the man is untouchable :lol:

I do not see a name in your reply. I did not expect there would be one. McCain was the best available Republican by far

Only to democrats...for obvious reasons...:lol::lol:

I hardly think a candidate the conservatives hated (and many refused to vote for if nominated) was the "best choice by far".:eusa_hand:

I hardly think a candidate the conservatives hated (and many refused to vote for if nominated) was the "best choice by far".:eusa_hand:

I see you are still unable to come up with a name that would have done better than McCain. How about I give you one. Romney

Obama - 1 and out

Tererible president

Stock market has doubled since Obama took office. If you think stock market performance is a good measure of a president, then Obama might be the best president ever.

Please cite when the stock market was at 6,300 during Obama's presidency. I'll save you some time, you CAN'T!

P.S. Fixing the stock market only lined the pockets of banks and Wall Street. The rest of the country is looking for a job for themselves, friend or a relative.

Last edited:

I see you are still unable to come up with a name that would have done better than McCain. How about I give you one. Romney

No need to "give" me anything. Anyone would have been a better choice than McCain to most conservatives. Hell...even Ann Coulter prefered a democrat (Hillary) to John McCain. :lol:

Obama - 1 and out

Tererible president

Stock market has doubled since Obama took office. If you think stock market performance is a good measure of a president, then Obama might be the best president ever.

Please cite when the stock market was at 6,300 during Obama's presidency. I'll save you some time, you CAN'T!

P.S. Fixing the stock market only lined the pockets of banks and Wall Street. The rest of the country is looking for a job for themselves, friend or a relative.

It was at 6600. A lot of Americans have their retirements tied up in the stock market. They made tens of thousands under Obama

No need to "give" me anything. Anyone would have been a better choice than McCain to most conservatives. Hell...even Ann Coulter prefered a democrat (Hillary) to John McCain. :lol:

I notice there is not a single Republican you can name. Neither could other Republicans in 2008. That's why McCain sewed up the nomination in February

I notice there is not a single Republican you can name. Neither could other Republicans in 2008. That's why McCain sewed up the nomination in February

You of course are wrong. The reason McCain won is because the conservatives,moderates and evangelicals were split three ways between Romney,Huckabee and Thompson. The so called "mainline" republicans and independant voters putting him over the top.

Anyway...by the time the primary vote reached my state...the so called "race" had been decided already...so there was no "choice". Not that I could have voted in the primary anyway. Indy's can't in NM.

Swing and a miss. How can one "look good voting black" when it's a SECRET ballot? They could easily say they voted black yet didn't.

Obama - 1 and out

Tererible president
I'm guessin' you Teabaggers never won that many spelling-contests, in the past, right?

[A BUNCH OF MSNBC VIDEOS PRAISING OBAMA]

:eusa_eh:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The sobering reality that you are going to have to come to terms with eventually is that Americans are no longer willing to give Obama a pass because of Bush.

After passing sweeping legislation that this president assured was going to boost the economy--remember the shovel ready jobs?.

You idiots, and I'm pretty sure it's safe you were one of these, were out there saying Bush is a dictator for the illegal Iraqi war even after he consulted the US Congress and got resolutions passed--contrast that to Obama who like an actual dictator told Congress nothing, and didn't say a damn word until two weeks into our involvement.

You idiots on the left said Bush was spying on American citizens. The Patriot Act is still in place. Obviously the left didn't give a damn about liberties or civil rights.

Obama capitalized on libertarian sentiment that he and you on the left hypocritically abandoned once elected to office. No signing statements? :lol:

Wake up and look at the polls. This president's animosity towards this country is becoming more and more apparent through is actions. Keep thinking the man is untouchable :lol:

Ok.....let's wake up and look at the polls as you suggest......

Obama holds big 2012 lead over Republicans - Yahoo! News

Forum List

Back