Zone1 A technical (minor) set of questions

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
This ain’t crucial.

Let’s say the mods spot a damn sock. They can and should ban the account.

Let’s say they do that. But the other identity of the sock persists. Do the posts on the other account also get shuttered?

Related. Let’s say I put some member on ignore for being nothing but a crappy troll. If that user has a sock account, does the ignore feature work on the sock account at the samentime?

This ain’t crucial.

Let’s say they do that. But the other identity of the sock persists. Do the posts on the other account also get shuttered?

Related. Let’s say I put some member on ignore for being nothing but a crappy troll. If that user has a sock account, does the ignore feature work on the sock account at the samentime?
no

This ain’t crucial.

Ok, on the down low, are you one of the socks?

This ain’t crucial.

They obviously don't care anymore.....Traffic must be seriously down, and it's a free-for-all.

This ain’t crucial.

No, find its matching sock, roll them up and put them back in the sock drawer.

Forum List

Back