A Swedish guy who wants to move to USA

6 maybe 7 bucks

Rly? k, U guys have something called Gallon that equals 3,7 liters of gas.

Here we pay 2,5 dollars per litre so in sweden u pay 9.25/ gallon.

How is the gas price?

There you go again with the open questions.

Here, how about this. Why don't you use this website, and do your own damn research on the area of the country you're interested in?

Stats about all US cities - real estate, relocation info, crime, house prices, cost of living, races, home value estimator, recent sales, income, photos, schools, maps, weather, neighborhoods, and more

It varies depending on what state you live in and where you live in that state.

Oranges are dirt cheap in Florida but corn is pricey.
In Illinois, corn is cheap but oranges are pricey.

The cost of living goes up the closer you are to a city and jumps if you live in one. some cities even have a city income tax if you live in it.

More resaon to love Cali we have our own breadbasket

Fuck you takin about breadbasket? all the strawbarries and other fruits in Cali are being worked by illegals.:cuckoo:
Americas "breadbasket" refers to the midwest where most of the grain is grown. It's where your bread most likely came from.

tm's claim is hyperbole.

Hahahh guys if you dont want to answer to this thread just dont :p
No one is forcing you. Just though this would be easier than searching the web.

Get info from ppl who acctually live there u know..

It varies depending on what state you live in and where you live in that state.

Oranges are dirt cheap in Florida but corn is pricey.
In Illinois, corn is cheap but oranges are pricey.

The cost of living goes up the closer you are to a city and jumps if you live in one. some cities even have a city income tax if you live in it.

Fuck you takin about breadbasket? all the strawbarries and other fruits in Cali are being worked by illegals.:cuckoo:

Nope those jobs are done by guest workers with documentation.

They are the few that get in legally to pick crops.

Why would they come in illegally when they can get in legally?

Americas "breadbasket" refers to the midwest where most of the grain is grown. It's where your bread most likely came from.

tm's claim is hyperbole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Valley_(California)

your an idiot

Agriculture

The Central Valley is one of the world's most productive agricultural regions. On less than 1 percent of the total farmland in the United States, the Central Valley produces 8 percent of the nation’s agricultural output by value: 17 billion USD in 2002. Its agricultural productivity relies on irrigation from both surface water diversions and groundwater pumping from wells. About one-sixth of the irrigated land in the U.S. is in the Central Valley.[22]

Virtually all non-tropical crops are grown in the Central Valley, which is the primary source for a number of food products throughout the United States, including tomatoes, almonds,[23][24] grapes, cotton, apricots, and asparagus.

The top five counties in agricultural sales in the U.S. are in the Central Valley (2007 Data). They are Fresno County (#1 with $3.731 billion in sales), Tulare County (#2 with $3.335 billion), Kern County (#3 with $3.204), Merced County (#4 with $2.330 billion, and Monterey (#5 2.178 billion).[1][25]

Early farming was concentrated close to the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, where the water table was high year round and water transport more readily available, but subsequent irrigation projects have brought many more parts of the valley into productive use. For example, the Central Valley Project was formed in 1935 to redistribute and store water for agricultural and municipal purposes with dams and canals. The even larger California State Water Project was formed in the 1950s and construction continued throughout the following decade.

Last edited:
Hi All!

Im new to this forum so I hope I added the thread in the right section.

Now, Im a swedish guy who want to become a american citizen.
I have been amazed byt the states all of my life.
The people, the way och living.. well everything.

So, I have been trying to reach some information about how to become a citizen but I couldn´t really find anything about it.

I tried search google etc but without luck.

So do you guys have any suggestions about how to do this?

Couple of questions:
* Is it easy to get a job?
* Is it easy to get a place to stay?
* What to people think about Nordic people?

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

Depends, what is your profession? How much experience do you have?

As for warm states, Arizona and Texas are both. I've lived in both for many years.

Texas has the added benefit of no state income tax, but there are higher property taxes here. Arizona, at least in the Phoenix area, is just a better place to live though.

Hi All!

Im new to this forum so I hope I added the thread in the right section.

Now, Im a swedish guy who want to become a american citizen.
I have been amazed byt the states all of my life.
The people, the way och living.. well everything.

So, I have been trying to reach some information about how to become a citizen but I couldn´t really find anything about it.

I tried search google etc but without luck.

So do you guys have any suggestions about how to do this?

Couple of questions:
* Is it easy to get a job?
* Is it easy to get a place to stay?
* What to people think about Nordic people?

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

Depends, what is your profession? How much experience do you have?

As for warm states, Arizona and Texas are both. I've lived in both for many years.

Texas has the added benefit of no state income tax, but there are higher property taxes here. Arizona, at least in the Phoenix area, is just a better place to live though.

Works as an network administrator/network analyst/network engineer.
Well im only 22 but have been doin this since I was around 17 something..

Ok thanks for a serious answer! Much appreciated :)

Haha tought this would be more fun...
Btw.. Whats a sock?

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term—a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock—originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about himself while pretending to be another person

Sockpuppet (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hahaha!
But I take that as compliment :)

No this is my first time here. Alltoguh it has the same design as a forum I use a lot.

Forum List

Back