A suggestion to reduce death toll from mass shootings by white nationalists.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I suggest that a good way to reduce the likelihood of being killed in a mass shooting at the hands of a white nationalist is to avoid places filled with them. I have comprised a list of the top five places to avoid, as white nationalists have been driving up the murder rate there in recent years with all their mass shootings.

Top 5 cities by murder rate per 100,000

1. St. Louis, Missouri - 66.07
2. Baltimore, Maryland - 55.77
3. Detroit, Michigan - 39.80
4. New Orleans, Louisiana - 39.5
5. Baton Rouge, Louisiana - 38.26

I suggest that a good way to reduce the likelihood of being killed in a mass shooting at the hands of a white nationalist is to avoid places filled with them. I have comprised a list of the top five places to avoid, as white nationalists have been driving up the murder rate there in recent years with all their mass shootings.

Top 5 cities by murder rate per 100,000

1. St. Louis, Missouri - 66.07
2. Baltimore, Maryland - 55.77
3. Detroit, Michigan - 39.80
4. New Orleans, Louisiana - 39.5
5. Baton Rouge, Louisiana - 38.26

Where are you getting the above statistics?
How many "White Nationalists" are there nationally?
How many are there in each of the above cities?

Now according this link...
Some racist hate groups -- including neo-Nazis, white nationalists and their more violent counterparts, a group dubbed racist "skinheads" -- have seen declining numbers over the last half-decade. The number of white nationalists fell from 146 groups in 2011 to just 100 groups today, according to data from the Southern Poverty Law Center. The number of neo-Nazi groups fell from 170 to 99, and racist "skinheads" fell from 133 to 78 over the same time span. Still, the overall number of hate groups has increased, largely due to increases in anti-Muslim groups and black separatist groups.
By the numbers: 7 charts that explain hate groups in the United States - CNNPolitics

There doesn't seem to be any source that tells us how many "white nationalists" there are in America.
Just How Many Neo-Nazis Are There In The U.S., Anyway?

I didn't even know "white nationalists" were gunning people down. Last I heard was the loons were blaming white supremacists

The top gun murder rates are experienced in the most whitest (or white supremacist - is there a difference?) neighborhoods in America. Chicago and Baltimore are much safer in comparison, no white supremacists anywhere. That's where you should go to minimize the chances of dying at the hands of white supremacists.

How many Antifa members are there?
However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.
After Charlottesville, Interest In The Antifa Movement Is Spiking

How many Antifa members are there?
However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.
After Charlottesville, Interest In The Antifa Movement Is Spiking
That's easy-too many

The top gun murder rates are experienced in the most whitest (or white supremacist - is there a difference?) neighborhoods in America. Chicago and Baltimore are much safer in comparison, no white supremacists anywhere. That's where you should go to minimize the chances of dying at the hands of white supremacists.
Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?
Yes

Forum List

Back