A Suggestion For Trump Supporters

We can start with impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden for actions in Ukraine......with a special prosecutor before Trump leaves.........with the full force of the Federal Gov't and an unlimited Budget for the crimes of money laundering in both Ukraine and China.........

To look for any crime of anyone associated with Biden.....his family.....anyone who campaigned for him..........to raid their homes in the middle of the night, while they are in the shower, with full swat teams and fox happens to be their to video it as they are brought out of their homes with only a towel on.

Then a whore comes forward to say she peed on Biden by request and China has pics of it.....XI himself's daughter.

And give them a taste of their own medicine.

BTW..........I will wait for the Courts to rule and see if the voter fraud is reversed before leaving this board for a year.

If that occurs and all options are gone......I will see you next xmas.,

We have an ugly stain on this nation's history to clean up. It would just be noise.
The only stain is your party...........who uses violence for political ambitions........who denies entry for poll watchers who had a legal right to be there to stop fraud.........to votes found in the dead of night after GOP watchers are sent home saying counting is done for the day in Savanah Georgia.

After 4 years of investigations of Russia based on false information fed to the FISA courts.
To sending Federal Agencies after conservative groups trying to put them under under Obama
To failed foreign polices under OBAMA BIDEN.

Your side is dirty.........and you have to cheat to win.........sell your BS to someone else Mac.

BTW....should the Courts not change the outcome.......you will not have to get beat up by me and your lame Tribalism for a year.......

You should be happy ..........lmao

I don't care what the Trumpsters do or how they behave.

We have an ugly stain on this nation's history to clean up. It would just be noise.
I think trumpsters should go easy on Old Joe

he is mentally and physically weak

and he’s going to be under enormous pressure from the truly crazy far leftwing of his party to do some really stupid things

I dont think he’s capable of withstanding strong attacks from both sides at once

so for the good of the nation better an old crook than anything the greens and pinkos want

Maybe, but that one just a spit in a hurricane. He said and did so many stupid things that any of them are easy to forget. They just get lost in the chaos.

I wouldn't list the birther thing in the top ten or twenty.

I think trumpsters should go easy on Old Joe

he is mentally and physically weak

and he’s going to be under enormous pressure from the truly crazy far leftwing of his party to do some really stupid things

I dont think he’s capable of withstanding strong attacks from both sides at once
He is nothing but a figure head...........Harris will probably be the President before I come back to the boards next xmas............if the courts don't reverse this voting Mail in Virus BS election first......

The DNC deserves what they gave us............and nothing more...except we don't burn down the country for stinking politics like they do..........we don't beat the hell out of someone for having a Biden hat on............they do.

You should be happy
Very happy, thank you.
I sure you are ..........cause I've been kicking your ass for quite some time.........to the point you reported me when triggered.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You have? Oh, okay. You're just too smart for me.
Your last pyscho BS one liners..........you are a fraud and have always been a fraud..........your purpose is shifting blame from what your party has become..............don't worry.....I'm sure your party will find another reason to loot and burn next year.........and Biden will go WEAR MASKS and the FEAR MONGERING over the virus will end.

All BS brought to you by a unethical party hell bent for power no matter how they have to do it........PATHETIC BRO....and that is the DNC legacy.

except we don't burn down the country for stinking politics like they do......
We wont have to burn down the nation

democrats are already doing it now
Yeah ......they are dick heads.....I know.......they know it too.

One of the dirties elections from a Kung Flu virus in history.....70 million votes for Trump and they magically have more.......lol..............all battlegroup states find votes in the wee hours of the night to barely win..........NONE EVER FOUND FOR TRUMP.

Imagine that.........because that kind of shit only happens in fairy tales......or third world shitholes that rig elections.

Forum List

Back