Zone1 A Suggestion About the Ignore Feature

Also ignore reactions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for McCain for my Senator at least Twice; GHWB for President in 1988. So you don't know what you're talking about.

So let’s talk about McCain and Romney. How do you feel about them today?
/——/ The same way I felt then, a couple of RINOs.

Who you voted for but now disavow.

Cool. I'm proud of every vote I've cast. You can't say that...and be honest at the same time. Of course, as a Trump supporter...you know better than anyone that honesty for a Trump supporter is just a concept; not necessary.
/——-/ Once again, those RINOs were 30 times better than Obama.

/——-/ Once again, those RINOs were 30 times better than Obama.

And now you can't even say their names without spitting. It must really suck to be you. I mean...you're so easily manipulated to hate someone today that you liked so recently enough to vote for them.

Real men aren't so easily manipulated. Makes us wonder what you are.

I've turned off reactions.

I usually have 40-50 mentions/replies whenever I log on (I don't log on as often as I used to mind you). If I still had reactions turned of, I'd have over 100.

Right wing losers have decided that is the best way to spend their time...giving reactions.

View attachment 799489

Can you imagine having that much time on your hands and choosing to spend it by doing that?
Dude, you're here all day every day. You strike me as being a professional shill.

I know, giving reactions has nothing to do with your OPs started or character count.

It's all about that green!

You know what rhymes with green? Screens! :auiqs.jpg:

Cool. I'm proud of every vote I've cast. You can't say that...and be honest at the same time. Of course, as a Trump supporter...you know better than anyone that honesty for a Trump supporter is just a concept; not necessary.
I am curious to know how you have gone from being moderate right to extremist left?

Do you have no principles whatsoever?

I have exactly 1 poster on ignore. He/it/she posts links all day that are unrelated to the conversation.

Probably a spambot. :dunno:

It's uh.. "Stuartbirdan2".

Last edited:

I cans feels your TDS through the Ethernet cable.

'Principles' :auiqs.jpg: In here? :auiqs.jpg:
Principles from candycorn?

candy-corn-melting.gif

I have exactly 1 poster on ignore. He/it/she posts links all day that are unrelated to the conversation.

Probably a spambot. :dunno:

It's uh.. "Stuartbirdan2".
Yeah.
That one has issues.
Stalks the shit out of me when I post in the Sewer.

The weirdo did go with my chicken avi suggestion, so it has a sense of humor.

And now you can't even say their names without spitting. It must really suck to be you. I mean...you're so easily manipulated to hate someone today that you liked so recently enough to vote for them.

Real men aren't so easily manipulated. Makes us wonder what you are.
/---/ I never said I liked the RINOs, they were just the lesser of two evils. I understand politics confuses you.

Forum List

Back