A Subliminal Bump

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I hope American voters avoid the bump Hussein is getting from a failed policy in the Middle East. What bump? you may ask incredulously. My answer:

Suddenly, Muslims are rioting against America. Does it not seem strange that Muslims waited until two months before an election to demonstrate against their guy who is in trouble. Hussein is also the president that rolled over for Muslims since he took office?

Hussein’s policies are a catastrophe across the board. Polls indicate he will not lose one of his base because of his failed domestic policies; so he sure as hell will not lose a single voter because of foreign policy disasters. Instead of losing voters, there is every chance he could pick up voters who see Muslin unrest as proof he is a true, blue, American who puts this country ahead of the Muslim world.

Serendipitously, a falling out between Hussein and Muslims dismisses the charge he is a Muslim as many claimed.

If you doubt my take remember how much Hussein relied upon foreign money and foreign support in 2008? Looking back to the media whitewashing Hussein got it is not farfetched to suggest coordinated, well-planned, demonstrations are nothing more than a campaign ploy. Remember that Vietnam proved it only takes a few organizers to set thousands of sign-carriers in motion. Setting angry Muslims in motion is a helluva lot easier than it was to set American sign-carriers in motion over Vietnam. The beauty is: Campaign strategy demonstrations in a Muslim country take place far from the prying eyes of skeptics.

A Muslim trifecta

There are always three parts to events in the Middle East:

1. The usual terrorist attacks like the one in Libya that murdered four Americans.

2. Intimidating everyone into silence who dares to question the coming of a worldwide caliphate.

3. Unite every Muslim country in the world behind the leadership of Arab Muslims.

NOTE: There are more Muslims in Indonesia than there are Arab Muslims in the world. Indonesia is extremely wealthy in petroleum and natural resources.

Also note that Muslim Pakistan already has nuclear weapons.

Finally, I can only prove my case if Hussein is reelected.

My proof: Terrorist attacks will continue if he wins, but Muslims in general will buddy-up with Hussein as though nary an unpleasant word was spoken.

A Romney win guarantees anti-America demonstrations will increase and he will get all of the blame in the media.

Last edited:
Clinton gets another break. It’s just too close to the election for her to resign:

Obama's Rumsfeld: Hillary Clinton Should Resign
By Jeffrey Lord on 9.18.12 @ 6:10AM

The American Spectator : Obama's Rumsfeld: Hillary Clinton Should Resign

Hillary’s resignation would be an admission that Hussein’s foreign policy is a monumental failure dwarfing Neville Chamberlain’s government:

Hussein is a bigger flop than Chamberlain because Nazi Germany was militarily stronger than Great Britain while America is still the lone superpower.

Hillary resigning ain’t going to happen with a media that has abandoned all ethics in order to prevent a landslide defeat. No one in the media seriously thinks Hussein can win —— preventing a landslide defeat is still possible.

Incidentally, I hope those three voters who are still undecided read this. Hillary is toast for sure, but four more years of Hussein means four more years of Joe Biden. The first four years with Biden a heartbeat away from the presidency was one helluva gamble. Does anyone really want to make that bet again?

Last edited:
Quote #2 permalink

No one in the media seriously thinks Hussein can win —— preventing a landslide defeat is still possible.

It looks like the rigid rod of reality is finally catching up with Hussein:

The source told WND that highly confidential internal polls conducted by the Obama campaign indicate Obama cannot win re-election, despite public surveys that show him in the lead.

“The public polls are mostly political,” the source argued. “Obama radicals want Romney supporters to feel discouraged and give up. Truth is that Romney’s winning.”

Secret retirement plans: Does Obama expect to lose?
Insider reveals internal polls, luxury Hawaii estate ready for January
Published: 12 hours ago
by JEROME R. CORSI

Secret retirement plans: Does Obama expect to lose?

Forum List

Back