Two knives

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Michele Bachmann should ask Hillary Clinton “Where was Huma Abedin when four Americans were murdered by the Muslim Brotherhood?”

When all of those big mouth Republicans like John McCain attacked Michele Bachmann for asking legitimate questions:

July 19, 2012 8:21 AM
Michele Bachmann refuses to back down on claims about Huma Abedin
By Nancy Cordes

Michele Bachmann refuses to back down on claims about Huma Abedin - CBS News

it was implied that Abedin’s family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood would help this country, or, at the very least, not harm America? Abedin’s “tenuous” connection to the Brotherhood was pooh-poohed away.

Only Democrats can justify scapegoating Al Qaeda. Now that excrement hit the fan there is a full court press on to protect Clinton by blaming the murders on every radical Muslim group except the Muslim Brotherhood. The unshakable truth is: Hussein & Company handed Libya and Egypt to an anti-American faction in the Middle East.

The worst of it is: The Muslim Brotherhood can do anything it pleases —— knowing the American media will go out of its way to find scapegoats rather than expose a major Administration disaster. If truth be told a spokesman for the Brotherhood can walk away after saying the same thing about Ambassador Chris Stevens that Clinton said in this very brief video:

Just to be clear on this, I am not giving Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hizballah, etc., a pass. I’m saying that the Muslim Brotherhood belongs on every list of terrorist organizations. At the very least the Muslim Brotherhood should be listed with every anti-American group in the world just to remind everyone that going from anti-American to terrorist acts is a very small step.

Four women

Michael Savage was wrong about one thing:

Savage pointed to three women in the Obama administration who helped advance the policy that ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gadhafi and created the political vacuum in which radical jihadists attacked the U.S. Consulate today and killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four others.

Secretary of Stare Hillary Clinton, Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice and Special Assistant to the President Samantha Power convinced Obama to go to war with Libya based not on American interests, but on a doctrine championed by leftist billionaire activist George Soros, Savage noted.As WND has reported, “responsibility to protect” is based on the belief that sovereignty is a responsibility not a right and focuses on prevention of crimes against humanity rather than defending America’s borders.

Savage: Islamic takeover hatched in Obama's 'ivory tower'
'The tyranny they have unleashed will come home to haunt us'

Savage: Islamic takeover hatched in Obama’s ‘ivory tower’

Huma Abedin’s name should follow Hillary Clinton on the list because Clinton has more power than Susan Rice and Samantha Power combined. Look at it this way: Rice and Power could not protect Abedin the way Clinton does, nor would RINO McCain, et al., have attacked Michele Bachmann had Abedin worked for Rice or Power.

Failed policy

Middle East policy is nothing more than an extension of Woodrow Wilson’s Peace Without Victory. From the day the United Nations opened for business America’s military was restricted to fighting wars without total victory as the goal. The military won those wars while Wilsonian traitors lost the peace. Libya and Egypt are the first two attempts to apply Peace Without Victory politically. I know I am correct about this because if the military has to be sent in to clean up the mess Hussein & Company made the military will be ordered to fight another Peace Without Victory war.

Democracy

Libya and Egypt should have taught Americans not to die fighting for democracy. Democracy gave the Muslim Brotherhood two countries for starters. Before democracy-lovers do any more harm let me remind you of Turkey’s Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan:

“Democracy is like a streetcar. You ride it until you arrive at your destination and then you step off.”

Finally, the election is less than two months away. I’m not plugging Romney because I do not know where he stands on much of anything, let alone where he stands on Peace Without Victory. I do know that Hussein winning a second term while Democrats hang on to the Senate guarantees four more years of a foreign policy that gives America’s enemies the tools to defeat us while the economy goes belly up big time. No country can survive two knives stuck in the back at the same time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back