A Stolen Presidency – America’s Shame

No evidence??? HAHAHA So how do you explain that obama's own literary agent claiimed O was born in kenya?

Why does that need to be explained? It's been done over and over again. I said, do you have anything NEW? I'm not going to rehash your old, tired stories. It's up to you to make the case.

No - it's never been explained. The literary agency called it a fact-checking error and that was their "explanation"!!! No way an error like that can be made unless obozo told them he was born in kenya. And the error went undetected for 16 years!!! How can that happen?

Romney had a smoking gun here but he wouldn't use it. Like kerry in 2004, he was paid to lose the race.

There are those among us that pine for a hyper pro active government like the one espoused by Barack Hussein Obama whose EPA is now suing the State Of Virginia for the ability to evict Virginia homeowners, Hugo Chavez style, in order to bulldoze down their house and plant grass in their former home's locations to ease rain water pollution.

That's where the states need to step in and demand the feds show constitutional authority for what they're doing. It's not there which means, by the 10A, the feds don't have it.

Every time this gets retold, there are more juicy details added. None of them make sense but hey, that's not important cuz the birthers can always make up new ones.

Now its 'Romney and Kerry were paid to lose the race'. Uh, that's not possible because they weren't the ones doing the voting. You would have to pay the voters NOT to vote for them. And, what about McCain? What's his excuse? LOL

Where the heck is professional birther, Trump? Twice now, he's told us his people had found "something" and he would be making an announcement. The silence is deafening.

Doesn't this thread belong in the conspiracy file? Better yet, the trash.

No evidence??? HAHAHA So how do you explain that obama's own literary agent claiimed O was born in kenya?

Why does that need to be explained? It's been done over and over again. I said, do you have anything NEW? I'm not going to rehash your old, tired stories. It's up to you to make the case.

No - it's never been explained. The literary agency called it a fact-checking error and that was their "explanation"!!! No way an error like that can be made unless obozo told them he was born in kenya. And the error went undetected for 16 years!!! How can that happen?

Romney had a smoking gun here but he wouldn't use it. Like kerry in 2004, he was paid to lose the race.

It IS an explanation. It's up to you to prove it's false. One can't just assume it because it fits your bias. All sorts of things get into print and aren't noticed for a long time. Proves nothing.

It IS an explanation. It's up to you to prove it's false. One can't just assume it because it fits your bias. All sorts of things get into print and aren't noticed for a long time. Proves nothing.

No - the burden of proof is on you because your "explanation" is space alien talk. People don't just assume all black men were born and raised in kenya. Thats preposterous. Obozo must have told them he was.

No. He has every right to be angry that Obama got reelected.

I'm still withholding judgement. Time will tell people if they did the right thing and voted for him, or if it was the wrong thing.

That said, I'm still not confident that Mittens would have been any better.
If by the leftist word "Mittens" you mean Mitt Romney, the first thing you would see is a budget that attacks the deficit and not the loyal opposition, politically.

With Obama, it is practically guaranteed that IF you see any budget it will be a doozy, accompanied by ugly words said about Republicans, ugly words said about Fox news, ugly words said about anyone who wants to see a budget balancing America's ability to pay with things Obama demands to happen.

I, too, think there's something fishy going on, and it's not the fish market of which I'm thinking.

For twelve years Obama let the "error" stand. Now the question is, was Obama lying just to sell books? Is he in reality the first "birther?" The left can deny all they want but they know.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Forum List

Back