A staggering 47 beaches in New Jersey maybe forced to ban swimming due to high levels of fecal bacte

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
47 beaches in New Jersey could ban swimming over fecal bacteria | Daily Mail Online

A staggering 47 beaches in New Jersey may be forced to ban swimming due to high levels of fecal bacteria in water
  • Water samples pulled from the beaches on Monday found more than 104 colony forming units (cfu) of Enterococci bacteria per 100 milliliters of water
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh isn't that just special now think about all the dweebs who don't see this and go into the water right before they shut it all down. Oh but wait maybe it's all just a conspiracy and they really aren't shutting it down.

Republicans call that a job well done. Proving that destroying the EPA is a work in progress.

More room for whales.

2177599_1280x720.jpg

Republicans call that a job well done. Proving that destroying the EPA is a work in progress.

More room for whales.

2177599_1280x720.jpg
You about the biggest liar I have seen. Filthy democrats control NJ and everything they touch turns to shit.

More room for whales.

2177599_1280x720.jpg
You about the biggest liar I have seen. Filthy democrats control NJ and everything they touch turns to shit.
Crispie is a Republican.

Republicans control the EPA.

Do catch up. "Know Nothing" is terribly embarrassing. To normal people.

47 beaches in New Jersey could ban swimming over fecal bacteria | Daily Mail Online

A staggering 47 beaches in New Jersey may be forced to ban swimming due to high levels of fecal bacteria in water
  • Water samples pulled from the beaches on Monday found more than 104 colony forming units (cfu) of Enterococci bacteria per 100 milliliters of water
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh isn't that just special now think about all the dweebs who don't see this and go into the water right before they shut it all down. Oh but wait maybe it's all just a conspiracy and they really aren't shutting it down.

Yeah ummm.... you don't just "go into the water" in Jersey. It's heavily signed and often fenced off. More often than not you actually have to pay to walk onto the beach.

More room for whales.

2177599_1280x720.jpg

the whole world throws shit into the Atlantic

Following your logic, then it's clear, not only is it OK, but we should be helping them.

More room for whales.

2177599_1280x720.jpg

It's from storm drain runoff after a recent rain.

thanks-------in THE ATLANTIC OCEAN (which is kinda big) this
kind of situation is not PERMAMENT-----stay off the beaches. For
fun------set up a garden sprinkler and run thru it and jump over it---

More room for whales.

2177599_1280x720.jpg

It's from storm drain runoff after a recent rain.

thanks-------in THE ATLANTIC OCEAN (which is kinda big) this
kind of situation is not PERMAMENT-----stay off the beaches. For
fun------set up a garden sprinkler and run thru it and jump over it---

That info came from the NJ.com source article that the OP's link culled its sensationalism from. When I see a bait-click headline I try to trace it all the way back to its origin to answer the question "what's REALLY going on here?". For obvious reasons I don't trust MindLess or her endless hair-on-fire bullshit stories from Alex John Brinkley Jones and "The End Times". :lol:

Forum List

Back