CDZ a small number of incredibly wealthy and powerful people own and control a significant part of the economy and exert enormous influence

Inflation has always benefited the well-connected elites the most, since it is them who receive the Fed's newly created currency before that new currency causes widespread price increases. Of course, quantitive easing only serves to keep stock prices artificially high. It doesn't help Averahe Amercians at all.

There's a very simple reason they want to keep inflating. The most well-connected benefit the most from it. And then we get stuck paying the principal plus interest on it at the barrel of a government gun.

How do they receive new currency first?

Well. Firstly, Toddster, I imagine your question is serious but I doubt its sincerity.

But we can have that discussion if you'd like. Though I cannot logically assume that youre actually interested in a sincere discussion wit hregard to it given our previous interactions.

I suppose we could go all the way back to some early observations and proced to modern screwery.

Are you familiar with the Cantillon Effect? You remember the the 18th-century French banker named Richard Cantillon, don't you? He wrote a great book caled a book he wrote called An Essay on Economic Theory. It's a good place to start discussion on the topic, mainly because my only interest in discusing it with you individually would be for the benefit of the casual passer-by who may not understand these things in full. The institutional setup, for example. The closer you are to the king, the very wealthy, the more you'll benefit and whatnot. Of course, today's world it's the distortion of the market and the privat equity forms getting bailed out. For starters.

Let me know, I'll shot the breeze with you about it. But I'm not not gonna fal for that thing you always do where you only ask a bunch of questions that throws the topic completely on its head and then don't actually contribute any meaningful dialogue. i'm not interested in that. I could write my own op-ed and post it and not have to be bothered by nonsensical circle-jerking. Respectfully speaking.

1635033187721.png

~S~

You won't answer? LOL!
Oh, no, I'll answer. In fact I hinted a bit there where I'd start.

I'm just asking you if you're actually interested in thorough dialogue.

Are you?

Because if you're not I'm not screwing around with you. There's nothign to be had by it.

I've been around the block with you too many times in the past, Toddster.

I always win. Always. Cripes, you know that.

But I'm not interested in a contest with you now. Seriously.

I'm only interested in providing fruitful dialogue for the benefit of those who may not understand how this stuff works.

So you either want to commit to that or you don't. I'm not interested in playing twenty questions with you. It's not fruitful. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Pick one. Because like I said, I've no issue with just explaining it myself and starting a thread without the antics or distraction. I'm capable.

Oh, no, I'll answer. In fact I hinted a bit there where I'd start.

I'm just asking you if you're actually interested in thorough dialogue.

Are you?

Because if you're not I'm not screwing around with you. There's nothign to be had by it.

I've been around the block with you too many times in the past, Toddster.

I always win. Always. Cripes, you know that.

But I'm not interested in a contest with you now. Seriously.

I'm only interested in providing fruitful dialogue for the benefit of those who may not understand how this stuff works.

So you either want to commit to that or you don't. I'm not interested in playing twenty questions with you. It's not fruitful. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Pick one. Because like I said, I've no issue with just explaining it myself and starting a thread without the antics or distraction. I'm capable.

Inflation has always benefited the well-connected elites the most, since it is them who receive the Fed's newly created currency before that new currency causes widespread price increases.

That sounds awful!

Does it come Fed-Ex?

Does the Fed wire it into their account?

You made the claim less than an hour ago......running away already?

Bernie Sanders [email protected]

Thu, Oct 21 at 4:20 PM

In the year 2021, the United States and the rest of the world face two very different political paths. On the one hand, there is a growing movement toward oligarchy in which a small number of incredibly wealthy and powerful people own and control a significant part of the economy and exert enormous influence over the lives of people in this country.
== On the other hand, there is a growing movement of working people and young people who, in increasing numbers, are fighting for justice.
== There are teachers demanding that schools are adequately funded and that their students get a quality education.
== There are coal miners in Alabama who have been on strike for months after losing wages, holidays, paid time off, medical care and their pensions.
== There are nurses on the picket line in Buffalo who are fighting for better wages and working conditions in the midst of a worldwide pandemic.
== There are 1,400+ Kellog's factory workers in Michigan, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Nebraska who have been on strike since earlier this month fighting back against a plan to give new workers lower wages and inferior benefits.
== And there are 10,000 John Deere workers who are now on strike, who are fighting for decent wages, pensions and retirement and health care benefits.

In solidarity,Bernie Sanders
Paid for by Friends of Bernie Sanders

I don't think you fully GROK the identities of Bernies True Friends.

sh*t this is deep Natural one......

~S~

Here's a really good article that kind of explains things in an easier to understand way than having to read the book I referenced...

I tried to find a piece that also referenced his early observations.

It's okay, I guess. Good enough to get the gist of what I was talking about anyway.

Last edited:
And delusional.

Yeah, see, Toddster, this is what you always do.

Toddster, I think it scares you to death for people to actually learn how things truly work. It's why you never want to actually have a discussion where you have to actually contribute anything meaningful to that discussion. And it's why you try so hard to interject if you witness even the slightest clue that people might figure out how you Keynesians in the industry are shoving it up their ass nice and good and then pretending you're on their side. And not even the common courtesy to give them a reach around, to steal a humorous quote from an old movie.

Your very livelihood depends on their ignorance, doesn't it?

Ah well. Enjoy your evening. I don't really require your input to discuss the relevant terms of controversy. In fact, avoiding your shenanigans is probably the only way the terms of controversy being discussed will remain relevant to the topical content. I think you're a distraction from meaningful dialogue whenit comes to economic theory and monetary policy, Toddster. And purposefully so, I'd add. Heck, I imagine Biden is probably your best friend right now, player. Bankers, hedge funds and private equity are making a killing off of all of this inflation while the actual working class get the bill for it and the higher prices and everything else.

Last edited:

Toddster, I think it scares you to death for people to actually learn how things truly work. It's why you never want to actually have a discussion where you have to actually contribute anything meaningful to that discussion. And it's why you try so hard to interject if you witness even the slightest clue that people might figure out how you Keynesians in the industry are shoving it up their ass nice and good and then pretending you're on their side. And not even the common courtesy to give them a reach around, to steal a humorous quote from an old movie.

Ah well. Enjoy your evening. I don't really require your input to discus the relevant terms of controversy. In fact, avoiding your shenanigans is probably the only way the terms of controversy being discused will remain relevant to the topical content.

I point out your errors, you run away.

If you ever figure out how the elites get the money first, feel free to post it.

Or just keep running.

You ignorance doesn't make me any money.

If you ever figure out how the elites get the money first, feel free to post it.

Well. Firstly. Currency is not money, Toddster.

Perhaps you'd do well to reserve a bit of leisure time to study what money actually is and then we can discuss the institutional arrangements which drive the uneven distribution of purchasing power. It's in your interest to know these things if you're to be taken seriously by the casual passer-by, toddster. You know? ou have to at least know what money is irst. You cant just say, 'oh, I asked a question that was about as deep as a mud puddle and you didn't placate me and so you ran away'' lolol. That's dumb. What the heck kind of Mickey Mousing is that, Toddster. It's a very deep discussion. Act like it, please.

Though, as a courtesy, I've explained to you what money is like a guhzilion times in the past, Toddster. Have I not? Of course, I have. Too many times to forget. An IOU on a claim check is not money. It's currency, Toddster. It's backed by nothing more thn an IOU. Money has to be a store of value to actually be money. Duh.

How are people supposed to take you seriously if you don't even know what money is, Toddster? I get that maybe you wanna look clever or something. But you look silly doing that. That stuff don't work on me. Heh heh.

This is why everything is so screwed up, btw. The people in the industry don't even know what money is. lol.

Last edited:
Dang. I've just noticed that I've got typos out the wazoo tonight. lol.

Need to slow down muh keystrokes.

Well. Firstly. Currency is not money, Toddster.

Perhaps you'd do well to reserve a bit of leisure time time to study what money actually is and then we can discuss the institutional arrangements which drive the uneven distribution of purchasing power. It's in your interest to know these things if you're to be taken seriously by the casual passer-by, toddster. You know? ou have to at least know what money is irst. Yu cant just say, 'oh, I asked a question tha twas about as deep as a mud puddle and you didnlt placate me and so you ran away'' lolol. That's dumb. What the heck kind of Mickey Mousing is that, Toddster. It's a very deep discusion.

Though, as a courtesy, I've explained to you what money is like a guhzilion times in the past, Toddster. Have I not? Of course, I have. Too many times to forget. An IOU on a claim check is not money. It's currency, Toddster. It's backed by nothng more thn an IOU. Money has to be a store of value to actually be money. Duh.

How are people supposed to take you seriously if you don't even know what money is, Toddster? I get that maybe you wanna look clever or something But you look silly doing that. That stuff don't work on me. Heh heh.

This is why everything is so screwed up. The people in the industry don't even know what money is. lol.

Perhaps you'd do well to reserve a bit of leisure time time to study what money actually is

Use whatever definition you'd like.
How do the elite get (your definition of money) first?

It's in your interest to know these things if you're to be taken seriously by the casual passer-by, toddster.

If you can't explain your claim, why do I need to be taken seriously?

An IOU on a claim check is not money. It's currency,

That's awful!

It's backed by nothng more thn an IOU. Money has to be a store of value to actually be money.

You should definitely stop using it if you feel that strongly. Let me know how many silver dimes you use to fill your gas tank.

Here's a really good article that kind of explains things in an easier to understand way than having to read the book I referenced...

Thx Natural One
A lot of us know we're being played , but really can't do the math....

this hit home......having been a sm biz for decades>>>>

If there’s money for the entire economy, why is it that normal people and small businesses can’t access unemployment insurance and lending programs? To put it another way, why is the money meant for everyone only showing up in the stock market?

~S~

Well. Firstly. Currency is not money

A global fiat system is kinda hard to get one's head around Natural One , holding a fed reserve note ,and realizing it's no more than a piece of paper backed up w/ trust among thieves is an epiphany for most

So there's the dif , simplistic as it seems, but i am a simple man
That 18th century banker Cantillon lived the true 'gold standard' , yet could see how 'valuation' was manipulated

I wonder what his take on the the modern fiscal world's derivative market would have been ???

~S~

Thx Natural One
A lot of us know we're being played , but really can't do the math....

this hit home......having been a sm biz for decades>>>>

If there’s money for the entire economy, why is it that normal people and small businesses can’t access unemployment insurance and lending programs? To put it another way, why is the money meant for everyone only showing up in the stock market?

~S~

Basically the original recipients of new ''money'' enjoy higher standards of living at the expense of later recipients. The fiat issued by the central bank imposes the inflation tax on the lower classes.

Forum List

Back