a-slaughter-of-innocents/

How many of those dead Palestinians would be alive today had Hamas not started its rocket launching campaign?

Don't forget the ground intrusion from Israel. Do you work for Fox news, always leaving out important tidbits.

In reply to hamas rocket fire, and it unearthed the tunnels leading to schools in Israel packed with explosives. Care to justify those acts of barbarism and terrorism that are seen by the world as war crimes even though they never got a chance to use them.

Do you work for the ummah and leave out everything that shows the Palestinians are vile evil barbarians.

The point remains the ground intrusion into Palestine happened before the rocket fire. The point is what started the rocket fire , Israel .Ground invasion.

Try again as the records show that 200 rockets were fired into Israel in the months preceding the murder of the 3 Israeli boys.

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel 2014 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This is a partial table that summarises the content of the article below. [
MonthMissiles launchedEffect of missilesRetaliation by Israel
RocketsMortarsKilledInjuredKilledInjured
January224
February9
March651 11
April195
May43
June623 6
July2,87415[6]6341,1227,800
Total3,055316411,1237,800
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Shows 171 rockets fired at Israel and 16 mortars before any ground incursion, showing that you are LYING

How many of those dead Palestinians would be alive today had Hamas not started its rocket launching campaign?

Don't forget the ground intrusion from Israel. Do you work for Fox news, always leaving out important tidbits.

In reply to hamas rocket fire, and it unearthed the tunnels leading to schools in Israel packed with explosives. Care to justify those acts of barbarism and terrorism that are seen by the world as war crimes even though they never got a chance to use them.

Do you work for the ummah and leave out everything that shows the Palestinians are vile evil barbarians.

The vile, evil murderers of children are the Israeli Jews. The Palestinians are simply trying to break a blockade and occupation. This is something all people under those conditions have a right and duty to do.

Firing rockets on Israeli civilians supposed to break the blockade?

Tell me more about how that logic works.

The title says it all: the unnecessary slaughter of innocents by a ZioNazi Regime slandering the deaths of innocents in the Nazi Holocaust by commiting a Holocaust on Palestine...

Henry Siegman Leading Voice of U.S. Jewry on Gaza 8220 A Slaughter of Innocents 8221 Veterans News Now

Henry Siegman: What if the situation was reversed ?

“When one thinks that this is what is necessary for Israel to survive, that the Zionist dream is based on the repeated slaughter of innocents on a scale that we’re watching these days on television, that is really a profound, profound crisis — and should be a profound crisis in the thinking of all of us who were committed to the establishment of the state and to its success,” Siegman says. Responding to Israel’s U.S.-backed claim that its assault on Gaza is necessary because no country would tolerate the rocket fire from militants in Gaza, Siegman says: “What undermines this principle is that no country and no people would live the way that Gazans have been made to live. … The question of the morality of Israel’s action depends, in the first instance, on the question, couldn’t Israel be doing something [to prevent] this disaster that is playing out now, in terms of the destruction of human life? Couldn’t they have done something that did not require that cost? And the answer is, sure, they could have ended the occupation.”

Isn't it just awful? Over 2000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza left in ruins. And all Israel asked to prevent this Hamas "VICTORY" was for Hamas to cease firing rocket missiles into Israel. Do you think maybe Hamas made a terrible mistake by not not heeding Israel's request & thus a terrible injustice to the Palestian people who elected Hamas?
Keep smacking your lips on Palestinian Dead like a good ZioNazi who blames the victims who were duly elected to lead the government and blockaded in an act of war and killed all who tried to help them...Yea MJ...the Victim should be punished...See you at the ICC with Nut&Yahoo!

And don't forget to bring the concrete evidence from the journalists that show hamas guilty of the war crimes and crimes against humanity. Lets see you wriggle your way out of those pieces of evidence, and have to explain the LIEs of deliberately targetting schools with A.P. devices with a blast radius of less than a yard, and hospitals that even a pro hamas reporter said was being used to fire rockets at Israel. You are defeated by the evidence before you even get there, and you know it.
I have always said that the Hamas leadership was criminal for exposing their people to death...Yet Israel's cowardly response of Bombing civilians rather than rooting out militants with troops is also a crime. Send both leadership gangs to the ICC!

At the end of the day the actual list of names shows that the vast majority of those killed match the profile for hamas terrorists, the Israeli targeting was superb and resulted in two militants being killed riding a motor bike down a road and no collateral damage. The civilians were given ample notice of intended targets and chose to stay and become targets under the terms of the Geneva conventions, so not a war crime. So lets see your defence at the ICC if you have one, after accepting the full terms of the Geneva conventions.

The title says it all: the unnecessary slaughter of innocents by a ZioNazi Regime slandering the deaths of innocents in the Nazi Holocaust by commiting a Holocaust on Palestine...

Henry Siegman Leading Voice of U.S. Jewry on Gaza 8220 A Slaughter of Innocents 8221 Veterans News Now

“When one thinks that this is what is necessary for Israel to survive, that the Zionist dream is based on the repeated slaughter of innocents on a scale that we’re watching these days on television, that is really a profound, profound crisis — and should be a profound crisis in the thinking of all of us who were committed to the establishment of the state and to its success,” Siegman says. Responding to Israel’s U.S.-backed claim that its assault on Gaza is necessary because no country would tolerate the rocket fire from militants in Gaza, Siegman says: “What undermines this principle is that no country and no people would live the way that Gazans have been made to live. … The question of the morality of Israel’s action depends, in the first instance, on the question, couldn’t Israel be doing something [to prevent] this disaster that is playing out now, in terms of the destruction of human life? Couldn’t they have done something that did not require that cost? And the answer is, sure, they could have ended the occupation.”

Isn't it just awful? Over 2000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza left in ruins. And all Israel asked to prevent this Hamas "VICTORY" was for Hamas to cease firing rocket missiles into Israel. Do you think maybe Hamas made a terrible mistake by not not heeding Israel's request & thus a terrible injustice to the Palestian people who elected Hamas?

Do you think maybe Jews taking up arms at the Warsaw ghetto during WWII made a terrible mistake by not not <sic> heeding Germany's request not to do so?
They also kidnapped young German teens and murded them in cold blood, launched thousands of rockets and provocate the Nazis.
Susan, get real..where are you from by the way?

Do you think maybe Jews taking up arms at the Warsaw ghetto during WWII made a terrible mistake by not not <sic> heeding Germany's request not to do so?
They also kidnapped young German teens and murded them in cold blood, launched thousands of rockets and provocate the Nazis.

Thank you for asking . . . I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. Incidentally, my grandfather, on my mother's side, was a full Jew which makes me, I guess, a 25% Jew, if there is such a thing, but above all I'm 100% American . . . imagine that <grin>? ~ Susan
PS Have you always lived in Israel?
I intentionally did not ask about your race nor religion, as you can see you brought it up...

Yes, indeed, I see that I brought it up; however, I love to talk about religion which in this thread I did not bring up. I'm an atheist and the sooner the whole world converts to this form of sanity, the better everyone will be. ~ Susan

'Abraham ~ Earth's first recorded schizophrenic.'

What is it a leading atheist has just stated publicly that it is immoral to allow downs syndrome children to be born. Is that the view of all atheists ?

Thank you for asking . . . I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. Incidentally, my grandfather, on my mother's side, was a full Jew which makes me, I guess, a 25% Jew, if there is such a thing, but above all I'm 100% American . . . imagine that <grin>? ~ Susan
PS Have you always lived in Israel?
I intentionally did not ask about your race nor religion, as you can see you brought it up...

Yes, indeed, I see that I brought it up; however, I love to talk about religion which in this thread I did not bring up. I'm an atheist and the sooner the whole world converts to this form of sanity, the better everyone will be. ~ Susan

'Abraham ~ Earth's first recorded schizophrenic.'
This is a very primitive opinion, everyone should have their freedom to believe what they desire to.
However, I think you should make a separation, the Nazis killed the Jews because of the RACE not religion, which is in one way or another the Nazis radical atheistic views - Aaryan supreme race based over Darwin's ideology or shall I can it Darwin's bible? one way or the other, radicalism is wrong, not religions.

Its neo Marxist communist ideology that would lead to more mass murders and starvation while the elite lived of the fat of the land.

The vile, evil murderers of children are the Israeli Jews. The Palestinians are simply trying to break a blockade and occupation. This is something all people under those conditions have a right and duty to do.

The terrorism started before the blockade and the occupation so care to explain why we should believe your LIES

Keep smacking your lips on Palestinian Dead like a good ZioNazi who blames the victims who were duly elected to lead the government and blockaded in an act of war and killed all who tried to help them...Yea MJ...the Victim should be punished...See you at the ICC with Nut&Yahoo!

And don't forget to bring the concrete evidence from the journalists that show hamas guilty of the war crimes and crimes against humanity. Lets see you wriggle your way out of those pieces of evidence, and have to explain the LIEs of deliberately targetting schools with A.P. devices with a blast radius of less than a yard, and hospitals that even a pro hamas reporter said was being used to fire rockets at Israel. You are defeated by the evidence before you even get there, and you know it.
I have always said that the Hamas leadership was criminal for exposing their people to death...Yet Israel's cowardly response of Bombing civilians rather than rooting out militants with troops is also a crime. Send both leadership gangs to the ICC!

At the end of the day the actual list of names shows that the vast majority of those killed match the profile for hamas terrorists, the Israeli targeting was superb and resulted in two militants being killed riding a motor bike down a road and no collateral damage. The civilians were given ample notice of intended targets and chose to stay and become targets under the terms of the Geneva conventions, so not a war crime. So lets see your defence at the ICC if you have one, after accepting the full terms of the Geneva conventions.

At the end of the day even Israel's inflated figures claim only 750 militants were killed. So, nearly as many children were killed as militants and many,many more civilians were killed than militants.

The terrorism started before the blockade and the occupation so care to explain why we should believe your LIES

The terrorism was started by the Jews with the blowing up of the King David Hotel, is you that lies and propagates propaganda. The terrorism started after, a long time after the Israeli Jew occupation of Palestine.

Where the Hell's my violin?
It's so small I can't find it?
You will never find it...Right wing Zionists have no empathy for other human beings...

Right wing Zionists have more empathy for other humans, that is why they wish to repair the world and clean it from scums like Hamas and Hezbollah
Yea, by invading and stealing other peoples homes...The scumbags reside in your homes...

And in the meantime the board gets punished with this drivel, of course.

The terrorism was started by the Jews with the blowing up of the King David Hotel, is you that lies and propagates propaganda. The terrorism started after, a long time after the Israeli Jew occupation of Palestine.
Bullshit lies. I have already posted links to Arab terrorism way before the King David hotel.
More lies from Monti.
You give the other pro Palestinians a really bad name :lol:
Or I should say an even worse name

It's pro Palestinian logic. Which actually isn't really logic :lol:

The only thing that an occupying people understand is violence as a result of the occupation. If the ANC had not resorted to violence against white civilians, the whites would still be ruling South Africa, if the Algerians hadn't resorted to violence against the French civilians, Algeria would still be part of France. Unfortunately, that's how it works.

The only thing that an occupying people understand is violence as a result of the occupation. If the ANC had not resorted to violence against white civilians, the whites would still be ruling South Africa, if the Algerians hadn't resorted to violence against the French civilians, Algeria would still be part of France. Unfortunately, that's how it works.
Which is why negotiations could only be made past the escalation?

Your oxymoronic answers are wonders of wisdom backwards...Keep it up and you'll replace Sally as number one air-head...

The point remains the ground intrusion into Palestine happened before the rocket fire. The point is what started the rocket fire , Israel .Ground invasion.

Try again as the records show that 200 rockets were fired into Israel in the months preceding the murder of the 3 Israeli boys.

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel 2014 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This is a partial table that summarises the content of the article below. [
MonthMissiles launchedEffect of missilesRetaliation by Israel
RocketsMortarsKilledInjuredKilledInjured
January224
February9
March65111
April195
May43
June6236
July2,87415[6]6341,1227,800
Total3,055316411,1237,800
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Shows 171 rockets fired at Israel and 16 mortars before any ground incursion, showing that you are LYING

So Israel says, EVERY link to that Wiki article is from an Israel source.

We all know about he ground intrusion, so I'll go with that.

Forum List

Back