a-slaughter-of-innocents/

From what I've been reading is those Sulafist militants are causing some of the problems from Gaza , but Hamas gets blamed for their actions as well.

Becuase Hamas' has full control over Gaza.

When a child does something, you put responsibility on the child, or the parents?

But when we have crime here in the states we do not blame the cops. Also we have crooked cops, who do things without the Chief of Police having knowledge of. I was just reading an art in your paper that said it wanted to just hurt Hamas not get rid of Hamas for fear who would replace Hamas, so even your gov. feels it is better to have Hamas than who know who else. Yet they want to control Hamas ( and no I do not think Hamas should fire any unprovoked rockets into Israel).

From what I've been reading is those Sulafist militants are causing some of the problems from Gaza , but Hamas gets blamed for their actions as well.

Becuase Hamas' has full control over Gaza.

When a child does something, you put responsibility on the child, or the parents?

But when we have crime here in the states we do not blame the cops. Also we have crooked cops, who do things without the Chief of Police having knowledge of. I was just reading an art in your paper that said it wanted to just hurt Hamas not get rid of Hamas for fear who would replace Hamas, so even your gov. feels it is better to have Hamas than who know who else. Yet they want to control Hamas ( and no I do not think Hamas should fire any unprovoked rockets into Israel).

That's not blaming the cops. Hamas are not the cops, they're the parents paying their child when said child does something unacceptable. Comparison is laughable.

To southerner Israelis the problem is Hamas. not dealing with Hamas can have many excuses, and while some may hold basic grounds, they don't solve the problem.

Oh so Hamas is their military unit and they have their own cops or police. I see.

Hamas is a terror organization of many branches. Hamas controls most of the Gaza aspects. Whether it's military, education, hospitals, police, etc.

Oh ok, kind of like the your gov. or the US government, in control of everything.

The title says it all: the unnecessary slaughter of innocents by a ZioNazi Regime slandering the deaths of innocents in the Nazi Holocaust by commiting a Holocaust on Palestine...

Henry Siegman Leading Voice of U.S. Jewry on Gaza 8220 A Slaughter of Innocents 8221 Veterans News Now

Henry Siegman: What if the situation was reversed ?

“When one thinks that this is what is necessary for Israel to survive, that the Zionist dream is based on the repeated slaughter of innocents on a scale that we’re watching these days on television, that is really a profound, profound crisis — and should be a profound crisis in the thinking of all of us who were committed to the establishment of the state and to its success,” Siegman says. Responding to Israel’s U.S.-backed claim that its assault on Gaza is necessary because no country would tolerate the rocket fire from militants in Gaza, Siegman says: “What undermines this principle is that no country and no people would live the way that Gazans have been made to live. … The question of the morality of Israel’s action depends, in the first instance, on the question, couldn’t Israel be doing something [to prevent] this disaster that is playing out now, in terms of the destruction of human life? Couldn’t they have done something that did not require that cost? And the answer is, sure, they could have ended the occupation.”

Isn't it just awful? Over 2000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza left in ruins. And all Israel asked to prevent this Hamas "VICTORY" was for Hamas to cease firing rocket missiles into Israel. Do you think maybe Hamas made a terrible mistake by not not heeding Israel's request & thus a terrible injustice to the Palestian people who elected Hamas?

Do you think maybe Jews taking up arms at the Warsaw ghetto during WWII made a terrible mistake by not not <sic> heeding Germany's request not to do so?
They also kidnapped young German teens and murded them in cold blood, launched thousands of rockets and provocate the Nazis.
Susan, get real..where are you from by the way?

The title says it all: the unnecessary slaughter of innocents by a ZioNazi Regime slandering the deaths of innocents in the Nazi Holocaust by commiting a Holocaust on Palestine...

Henry Siegman Leading Voice of U.S. Jewry on Gaza 8220 A Slaughter of Innocents 8221 Veterans News Now

Henry Siegman: What if the situation was reversed ?

“When one thinks that this is what is necessary for Israel to survive, that the Zionist dream is based on the repeated slaughter of innocents on a scale that we’re watching these days on television, that is really a profound, profound crisis — and should be a profound crisis in the thinking of all of us who were committed to the establishment of the state and to its success,” Siegman says. Responding to Israel’s U.S.-backed claim that its assault on Gaza is necessary because no country would tolerate the rocket fire from militants in Gaza, Siegman says: “What undermines this principle is that no country and no people would live the way that Gazans have been made to live. … The question of the morality of Israel’s action depends, in the first instance, on the question, couldn’t Israel be doing something [to prevent] this disaster that is playing out now, in terms of the destruction of human life? Couldn’t they have done something that did not require that cost? And the answer is, sure, they could have ended the occupation.”

Isn't it just awful? Over 2000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza left in ruins. And all Israel asked to prevent this Hamas "VICTORY" was for Hamas to cease firing rocket missiles into Israel. Do you think maybe Hamas made a terrible mistake by not not heeding Israel's request & thus a terrible injustice to the Palestian people who elected Hamas?

Do you think maybe Jews taking up arms at the Warsaw ghetto during WWII made a terrible mistake by not not <sic> heeding Germany's request not to do so?
They also kidnapped young German teens and murded them in cold blood, launched thousands of rockets and provocate the Nazis.
Susan, get real..where are you from by the way?

Thank you for asking . . . I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. Incidentally, my grandfather, on my mother's side, was a full Jew which makes me, I guess, a 25% Jew, if there is such a thing, but above all I'm 100% American . . . imagine that <grin>? ~ Susan
PS Have you always lived in Israel?
Cool, then you know about Chagrin Falls.

Forum List

Back