A simpler time...

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Let us go back, way back, a few years at least, to a time when the cray-cray wasn't in the White House. Hard to remember I know but you can ... if you ... try ...........

Charlie Bit Me!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Dude if you want to compete with me on drunk music posting you need to come to my school.
10k per semester and you'll be drunk posting like a champion.

Dude if you want to compete with me on drunk music posting you need to come to my school.

No idea what you are talking about but no worries, if you like posting up cool music when smashed more power to you!

And yes Player is from a simpler time. Good song.

No idea what you are talking about but no worries, if you like posting up cool music when smashed more power to you!

Don't even bust my bubble bitch. You better step off

And the best of simple times when the media had walter cronkite and just told the news. No commentary by a bunch of clucking hens picking that news apart and giving their own opinions or pushing their own political agendas. Just plain ol news reported.

When we were kids...we did a lot of shit that kills now. We stayed out late, had no locked doors, gobbled halloween candy that didn't have razors in it, etc.

Yeah. The good ol days.

And the best of simple times when the media had walter cronkite and just told the news. No commentary by a bunch of clucking hens picking that news apart and giving their own opinions or pushing their own political agendas. Just plain ol news reported.

When we were kids...we did a lot of shit that kills now. We stayed out late, had no locked doors, gobbled halloween candy that didn't have razors in it, etc.

Yeah. The good ol days.
Yeah, that good old impartial unbiased Wally Cronkite who told us during the Tet offensive the war was lost. Except that post war an opposition general said their attack failed and we kicked their friggin' asses.

Don't even bust my bubble bitch. You better step off

Take him down Gramps!

It's ON!

Forum List

Back