A simple question for the Obama supporters

Is there any lie or law broken that would make you say something if Obama or his administration did it?

We have the pathetic attempt to claim a crashed computer wiped out 2 years of Emails and not one of you has said a thing about it other then those defending this Administration.

Ohh and not just all emails BUT just those to outside agencies.

Are you working for Darrell Issa? Who gives a shit. Obamacare, Benghazi, and the IRS are all you deranged wingnuts can talk about. You've worn it out. WE DON"T GIVE A SHIT.

You don't give a shit. No kidding. That's the problem.

Obama uses the government to suppress our rights. That is tyranny.

Please list what rights you have lost since Obama became President. O, and by the way if he truly is a tyrant like you say do you really think you would be able to post your thoughts and ideas on a message board without fear of a knock on the door in the middle of the night?

I lost my insurance and my doctor. Tea Party groups harassed by the IRS. Start there.

Is there any lie or law broken that would make you say something if Obama or his administration did it?

We have the pathetic attempt to claim a crashed computer wiped out 2 years of Emails and not one of you has said a thing about it other then those defending this Administration.

Evidence.

You need to provide objective, documented evidence of alleged wrongdoing – not the partisan lies, speculation, contrivances, and myths propagated by you and others on the right.

The question was hypothetical, of course you knew that, now try answering it. Is there anything?

Are you working for Darrell Issa? Who gives a shit. Obamacare, Benghazi, and the IRS are all you deranged wingnuts can talk about. You've worn it out. WE DON"T GIVE A SHIT.

pardon me sir.., but you forgot to finish your sentence..., here, allow me to finish your idea or is it ideal hummmm ? WE DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

If Obama murdered someone on national television, they would still claim it's some fake scandal created by the RW.

And if Obama saved someone from being murdered on national TV you morons would say it was all staged. This is politics dummies and if this were a Republican president you guys would be deflecting just lke the libs are. Ten years ago it was the libs acting like dipshits saying Bush was ruining the country and now it's your turn. Same shit different President.

Show me the deflection from anyone on the right side of the spectrum when this happened:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/opinion/13sun3.html?_r=0

Emails at the White House disappeared and DU was in full blown meltdown mode.

Please list what rights you have lost since Obama became President. O, and by the way if he truly is a tyrant like you say do you really think you would be able to post your thoughts and ideas on a message board without fear of a knock on the door in the middle of the night?

I lost my insurance and my doctor. Tea Party groups harassed by the IRS. Start there.

Insurance is not a right numbnuts.

If Obama murdered someone on national television, they would still claim it's some fake scandal created by the RW.

And if Obama saved someone from being murdered on national TV you morons would say it was all staged. This is politics dummies and if this were a Republican president you guys would be deflecting just lke the libs are. Ten years ago it was the libs acting like dipshits saying Bush was ruining the country and now it's your turn. Same shit different President.

Show me the deflection from anyone on the right side of the spectrum when this happened:

Don't have time to go through millions of minutes of right wing radio but i am quite positive that the usual suspects, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck etc....either ignored it or glossed over it.

I have no problem giving Obama credit where he is due credit. Unfortunately, he rarely does anything to merit it.

That's the problem. You don't give a crap when the leaders of our nation engage in corruption and potentially criminal activity. Unless of course the other guy is in power.

That has to be the ignorant post of the week. Government lies to me and interferes with my freedom and you say insurance is not a right. You're ignorant.

That has to be the ignorant post of the week. Government lies to me and interferes with my freedom and you say insurance is not a right. You're ignorant.

I asked you to supply a right that you have lost since Obama has taken office and you said insurance and you call me ignorant.:lol:

However, the right to contract with someone for services the two of you negotiate out is a right. Or atleast it was until government interfered with it.

We have a righty saying insurance is a right. One of the main lib talking points. What has the world come to?

I asked you to supply a right that you have lost since Obama has taken office and you said insurance and you call me ignorant.:lol:

Yes, you're Ignorant. What gives government the right to interfere with my insurance?

I posted this on another thread and thought you might like it:

The “lost” Emails are one thing, but what are the administration and the IRS going to do about this:

“But even if the IRS is telling the truth about the computer crash, its own employee procedures indicate that Lerner should have paper copies of all her emails on file.”

“The IRS maintains an Internal Revenue Manual, and chapter 10, section 3 of that manual deals with standards for using email. Those standards, which apply to “all IRS employees,” make it clear that paper copies of all emails must be maintained.

“Section 3 states that, “All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency.”

“If you create or receive email messages during the course of your daily work, you are responsible for ensuring that you manage them properly,” it adds. “The Treasury Department’s current email policy requires emails and attachments that meet the definition of a federal record be added to the organization’s files by printing them (including the essential transmission data) and filing them with related paper records.”

IRS Rules Say Lerner Was Required to Keep Printed Copies of Those Supposedly ?Lost? Emails | TheBlaze.com

There's something about this whole damn thing that sticks to high heaven. There is no doubt that these “lost” Emails were highly incriminating to someone high up in the administration. Obama? I don't know but this is the way the Chicago community organizer does things: attack your opposition anyway you can and the truth and the law be damned.

NOTE: Some people hate Glenn Beck and reject everything that appears on the Blaze; however, the article links directly to the actual IRS Code so each person can check it out.

Not one of the Liberals even attempted to answer the question. One can only assume that means that as evidenced by their attempts to defend the IRS email scandal or silence that there is in fact no law this Administration can break that would cause them to complain.

He probably has a hard-on for Putin, like so many other wingnuts on here.

Don't have time to go through millions of minutes of right wing radio but i am quite positive that the usual suspects, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck etc....either ignored it or glossed over it.

So you can't find the deflection then.

Noted.

Forum List

Back