A Sikh visits a Christian Church..nice story but the Sikh will be sent to hell...

johnsweeting

Oct 19, 2011
Sometimes you read nice stories about different religions "getting together".
In this article there is a Sikh who visits a church and then they write nice stories about it.

Even if they write nice stories about it the fact remains that the Sikh will go to a dark place after he dies (according to the nice Christians he speaks to at the Church) because he believes in the wrong God.

This is from the Bible:

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

American Standard Version
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Webster's Bible Translation
Jesus saith to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.

Lets pretend this Sikh is the nicest person on earth. He helps old people, he helps young people etc.....He is overall a really nice guy.

My two questions:

1. Will he go to a dark place when he dies (hell or whatever you believe) because he believes in the wrong God?

2. If you say no to the first question then what do you need Christianity for if people from other religions go to heaven (or whatever you think will happen to Christians after you die)

Note: Don't forget the Bible quote above when answering the question...

1. Will he go to a dark place when he dies (hell or whatever you believe) because he believes in the wrong God?
God has as many names as there are nationalities.

Allah is the Arabic word for God.

YHWH is Hebrew for the proper name of God of Israel

Jehovah is a Latinization of the Hebrew, YHWH (God)

Бог (pronounced Boch) is Russian for God

Θεός (Theos) in Greek

Etc.

In this article there is a Sikh who visits a church and then they write nice stories about it.

Even if they write nice stories about it the fact remains that the Sikh will go to a dark place after he dies (according to the nice Christians he speaks to at the Church) because he believes in the wrong God.

This is from the Bible:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus saith to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.

Lets pretend this Sikh is the nicest person on earth. He helps old people, he helps young people etc.....He is overall a really nice guy.

My two questions:

2. If you say no to the first question then what do you need Christianity for if people from other religions go to heaven (or whatever you think will happen to Christians after you die)

You know the scriptures and what God has said.

If you will not believe the Word who is the Creator of all things ( John 1 ) why would you believe a human being who is part of God's creation?

This is from the Bible:

My two questions:

Unbelieving Christians believe the Roman lies they added to their new testament. We saints understand the prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the others that show us that ALL God's people will be saved from their flesh and this deluded world.

Jesus was the first saint to speak for our Creator and he understood this prophecy about ALL God's people ( Israel ) and ( Jacob ) will be saved. Israel is the symbolic name for the visible flesh that God formed while Jacob is the symbolic name for our created invisible existence in Christ.

The religious Romans who wrote the new testament had no clue what the prophecies were about.

My two questions:

No, he will not go to a dark place.

Θεός (Theos) in Greek

Etc.

We all need JESUS CHRIST as SAVIOR. Without whom there is no getting into heaven. Isaiah 44:24 and Colossians 1:16-17
1.God created all alone (Isaiah 44:24) - "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone."
2.All things created by/through Jesus (Colossians 1:16-17) - "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created by Him and for Him. 17And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

Last edited:

Θεός (Theos) in Greek

Etc.

We all need JESUS CHRIST as SAVIOR. Without whom there is no getting into heaven. Isaiah 44:24 and Colossians 1:16-17
1.God created all alone (Isaiah 44:24) - "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone."
2.All things created by/through Jesus (Colossians 1:16-17) - "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created by Him and for Him. 17And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

Neither Jesus or the Christ is the savior. Our invisible Creator is the Father, God, King, and Savior of ALL His created people. Nowhere in the prophecies will you read that a man named Jesus is our Savior. For example, where do you read in Isaiah that a man named Jesus will be our Savior?

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

Christ was our invisible God's first creation;

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

Jesus being GOD, didn't consider equality with the Father as something to use to his own advantage. Rather Jesus humbled himself became like one of his creation and took on human form. And in that form he allowed himself to be crucified. Therefore the Father exalted Jesus to the very highest spot and gave Jesus a name above ALL names. That at the mention of Jesus everyone everywhere should WORSHIP Jesus glorifying GOD.
Philippians 2:6-11
6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus being GOD, didn't consider equality with the Father as something to use to his own advantage. Rather Jesus humbled himself became like one of his creation and took on human form. And in that form he allowed himself to be crucified. Therefore the Father exalted Jesus to the very highest spot and gave Jesus a name above ALL names. That at the mention of Jesus everyone everywhere should WORSHIP Jesus glorifying GOD.

Last edited:
Saint Thomas an Apostle of Jesus said upon seeing Jesus in his resurrected form...
John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

This is from the Bible:

My two questions:

You need to start by actually understanding the words you quoted, which you clearly do not.

Θεός (Theos) in Greek

Etc.

There is no other name by which a person can be saved from hell. Mohammad didn't hang on that cross, Buddah didn't hang on that cross, Mary Baker Edy didn't hang on that cross, Hari Krishna didn't hang on that cross, Joseph Smith didn't hang on that cross, Brigham Young didn't hang on that cross..........no! Only Jesus hung on that cross and shed his Blood for the remission of our sins. No one but Jesus. Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father. The Only One.

It is written:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of Gods Only Begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God. - John 3:16 - 21

As we are speaking of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Name that every knee shall bow to and every tongue shall confess? Here are some of the Names of Jesus Christ:

Counsellor - ( Isaiah 9:6)

The end of the Law ( Romans 10:4 )

Faithful and True ( Revelation 19:11 )

The Forerunner ( Hebrews 6:21 )

The head of all Principality and Power ( Col 2:10 )

My Helper ( Hebrews 13:6)

Our Hope ( 1 Timothy 1:1 )

The Just One ( Acts 7: 52)

King of Kings ( Rev. 19:16 )

King of Peace ( Hebrews 7:2 )

King of Righteousness ( Hebrews 7: 2 )

The Lamb slain from the foundation of the World ( Rev. 13:8 )

The Life ( John 14: 6 )

The Living Bread ( John 6:51 )

A Man of Sorrows ( Isaiah 53:3 )

A Name which is above every other Name ( Phil 2: 9)

Ointment Poured forth ( Song of Solomon 1:3 )

Physician ( Luke 4: 23 )

The Power of God ( 1 Corinthians 1:24 )

Of Quick Understanding ( Isaiah 11: 3 )

A Refiners Fire ( Malachi 3:2 )

The Resurrection and the Life ( John 11:25 )

The same yesterday, today and forever ( Hebrews 11: 8 )

Savior ( Titus 2:13 )

The Son of God ( John 1:49 )

The Son of Man ( John 1: 51 )

The Tender Mercy of Our God ( Luke 1:78)

The Truth ( John 14:6 )

Uphold All Things by the Word of His Power ( Hebrews 1:3 )

The Way ( John 14: 6 )

the Word of Life ( 1 John 1: 1 )

High Priest ( Hebrews 9: 11 )

Immanuel ( Isaiah 7: 14)

Jesus......son of David ( Luke 3:23)

Righteous Branch ( Jeremiah 23: 5)

Jesus....son of Judah ( Genesis 49:10 )

Jesus.......son of Jesse ( Isaiah 11: 1 )

Jesus..........son of Jacob ( Luke 1:33 )

Abraham's seed. ( Galatians 3: 16 )

Christ the Lord ( Luke 2:11 )

Jesus of Nazareth in Galilee ( Matthew 21:11)

The Lord is our Judge (Isaiah 33: 22)

The Lord is our King ( Isaiah 33: 22)

The Lord is our Lawgiver ( Isaiah 33:22)

Jesus the King of the Jews ( Matthew 27:37 )

Chief Cornerstone ( Psalm 118:22 )

The Holy One ( Pslam 16: 10 )

Sheperd ( Zechariah 13: 7 & Mark 14: 50 )

My Lord and My God ( John 20:28 ) * thank you, Little Nipper!

................and we didn't even list yet the name of Jesus, The Lord, Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus Christ, Master, the Lion of Judah!!!

The Sword of the Spirit!

But you get the point! Right? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Θεός (Theos) in Greek

Etc.

There is no other name by which a person can be saved from hell. Mohammad didn't hang on that cross, Buddah didn't hang on that cross, Mary Baker Edy didn't hang on that cross, Hari Krishna didn't hang on that cross, Joseph Smith didn't hang on that cross, Brigham Young didn't hang on that cross..........no! Only Jesus hung on that cross and shed his Blood for the remission of our sins. No one but Jesus. Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father. The Only One.

It is written:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of Gods Only Begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God. - John 3:16 - 21

As we are speaking of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Name that every knee shall bow to and every tongue shall confess? Here are some of the Names of Jesus Christ:

................and we didn't even list yet the name of Jesus, The Lord, Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus Christ, Master, the Lion of Judah!!!

The Sword of the Spirit!

If that point is that they ALL represent CHRIST.

No, he isn't going to a dark place. According to a hard shell Baptist friend, he's going to roast in a lake of a fire, forever and ever because he is rejecting Jesus Christ as his savior.

Eskimo: 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' Priest: 'No, not if you did not know.' Eskimo: 'Then why did you tell me?'
Annie Dillard

Maybe you should let God determine his destiny instead of presuming to do so yourself.

Θεός (Theos) in Greek

Etc.

It is written:

The Sword of the Spirit!

Jesus is Lord! :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back