A sensible Muslim....

There is no evidence that she distinguishes between radical and non-radical Muslims in what she writes or, more importently supports. The fact that her group donates to some pretty notorious hate groups is pretty disturbing. If a person like her were promoting that sort of stuff about Jews, we would unequivocably call her "anti-semitic".
Possibly so. However, I am aware of no faction of Judaism that calls for the conversion-or-death plank of the radical Muslim platform. There is a difference between hating ALL Muslims and hating RADICAL Muslims.

Yes, there is but in reading what she has on her site - I see no evidence that she make such a distinction at all and the fact that she supports such figures as Geert Wilders is even more alarming.

She serves on Human Rights boards in China and the Middle East. I'm quite sure she is not hateful of Muslim women and children that are brutalized and subjugated by the neanderthal retards that call themselves men among them.

...and the fact that she serves on the Human Rights boards, one being in the ME, would hint that she doesn't hate all Muslims...just the trouble making assholes that are sworn to kill all Christians and Jews.

Which means exactly what? Look at the list countries that serve on the UN Human Rights Commission and consider how some of them truly support human rights.:eusa_eh:

Many of the groups she funds and supports are listed as hate groups. Frankly, that is enough to make me doubt she makes a reasonable effort to distinguish between radicals and Muslims. Maybe you can find some examples where she is not simply damning Islam as a whole. I can't.

Monetary support of a group does not mean the supporter agrees with everything the group does. I send money to conservative candidates and they often do things with which I disagree. That is quite different from supporting a radical group like the KKK where their purpose is clearly defined and is racist.

I have no record of her activities. It seems plausible to be that anyone that serves on a Human Rights board in the ME has got to have compassion for mistreated Muslims...and would clearly disagree with and have hatred for radical Muslims. I suspect she would NOT condone similar hate speech and inciting from within the Jewish community either. She appears to be driven by compassion and common sense to respect human rights and have utter disdain for those that try to take them away...just as I do...only she's got plenty of money to spend on it.

Possibly so. However, I am aware of no faction of Judaism that calls for the conversion-or-death plank of the radical Muslim platform. There is a difference between hating ALL Muslims and hating RADICAL Muslims.

Yes, there is but in reading what she has on her site - I see no evidence that she make such a distinction at all and the fact that she supports such figures as Geert Wilders is even more alarming.

She serves on Human Rights boards in China and the Middle East. I'm quite sure she is not hateful of Muslim women and children that are brutalized and subjugated by the neanderthal retards that call themselves men among them.

...and the fact that she serves on the Human Rights boards, one being in the ME, would hint that she doesn't hate all Muslims...just the trouble making assholes that are sworn to kill all Christians and Jews.

Which means exactly what? Look at the list countries that serve on the UN Human Rights Commission and consider how some of them truly support human rights.:eusa_eh:

Many of the groups she funds and supports are listed as hate groups. Frankly, that is enough to make me doubt she makes a reasonable effort to distinguish between radicals and Muslims. Maybe you can find some examples where she is not simply damning Islam as a whole. I can't.

Monetary support of a group does not mean the supporter agrees with everything the group does. I send money to conservative candidates and they often do things with which I disagree. That is quite different from supporting a radical group like the KKK where their purpose is clearly defined and is racist.

Actually no, it isn't because some of those groups and some of those individuals (Geert Wilders for example) are no different then the KKK in their views. It's not like sending money to say, a political party like the GoP that support a wide range of positions - these are groups that have only one purpose - demonizing Muslims and Islam as a whole. They are listed as hate groups just like KKK and Neo-Nazi's.

I have no record of her activities. It seems plausible to be that anyone that serves on a Human Rights board in the ME has got to have compassion for mistreated Muslims...and would clearly disagree with and have hatred for radical Muslims. I suspect she would NOT condone similar hate speech and inciting from within the Jewish community either. She appears to be driven by compassion and common sense to respect human rights and have disdain for those that try to take them away.

It depends on what her agenda is as to whether there is real compassion and her writings reflect little "common sense" in my opinion. She reminds me of Pam Gellar. I do not see a well reasoned rationale approach, but rather fear mongering and promotion of hate.

Actually no, it isn't because some of those groups and some of those individuals (Geert Wilders for example) are no different then the KKK in their views. It's not like sending money to say, a political party like the GoP that support a wide range of positions - these are groups that have only one purpose - demonizing Muslims and Islam as a whole. They are listed as hate groups just like KKK and Neo-Nazi's.

I have no record of her activities. It seems plausible to be that anyone that serves on a Human Rights board in the ME has got to have compassion for mistreated Muslims...and would clearly disagree with and have hatred for radical Muslims. I suspect she would NOT condone similar hate speech and inciting from within the Jewish community either. She appears to be driven by compassion and common sense to respect human rights and have disdain for those that try to take them away.

It depends on what her agenda is as to whether there is real compassion and her writings reflect little "common sense" in my opinion. She reminds me of Pam Gellar. I do not see a well reasoned rationale approach, but rather fear mongering and promotion of hate.
The article in the OP appears to be conciliatory rather than hateful. Why would she allow the publishing of such an article if she is full of hatred for all Muslims?

The article in the OP appears to be conciliatory rather than hateful. Why would she allow the publishing of such an article if she is full of hatred for all Muslims?
LOL.....surely you are jesting.

The OP article is far away from being 'conciliatory' in any way, shape, or form.

And is a very hateful piece of work. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

LOL.....surely you are jesting.

The OP article is far away from being 'conciliatory' in any way, shape, or form.

And is a very hateful piece of work. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

I see it as an attempt by a sensible Muslim to convince other Muslims to diminish their hatred of Jews. That makes it somewhat conciliatory. Please explain where you detect hatred in any way, shape or form..other than the purported hatred of Jews and Muslims by Europeans. The man is talking to his own people.

"In my opinion, the situation has reached such proportions within the nation of Islam that it is now a national mental illness, a collective obsession for which I see no cure. We accuse the Jews of wanting to rule the world, but one of the causes of our illness is that we expect Islam to take over the world.

To my great sorrow, everywhere in the world where there are Muslims there is murder, mass bloodshed and terrorist attacks. We should leave the Jews alone, they are not responsible for our tragedies and hating them will not cure the nation of Islam or bring it successfully into the 21st century."

Please explain why this is not a conciliatory message.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back