A sensible Muslim....

Most articles, you can find some sort of bio on the author - an idea of his background, what he's written, what his views are.

But this guy, you click on the "biography" link and this is all you get:

Ali Salim

Ali Salim is based in the Middle East.

Is he a real writer or a sock?

..could be a pen name...and the author is fearful of the reprisal of his neanderthal radical brethren.

..could be a pen name...and the author is fearful of the reprisal of his neanderthal radical brethren.
'If' the guy was a real muslim......he only reprisal he would get is is the sound of laughter for writing such nonsense. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
Like Salman Rushdie?
Apples and oranges.

Rushdie wasn't discussing or debating anything.

He wrote a book of hate attacking Islam and the Prophet.

And from what I understand has renounced being a muslim. .. :doubt:

A sensible Muslim and a truthful Jew. :)

I remember when Sherri posted the truthful Jew thread.

It made the badlands. so should this one find such an inglorious transfer. (imo)

Sent from my C6616 using Forum Fiend v1.0.

How can I possibly take a post seriously coming from a Forum Fiend:eek:

:nono:

I'm the truthful Jew... remember?

:cool:

Sent from my C6616 using Forum Fiend v1.0

Institute for Policy Studies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, sometimes it's best to examine the ones giving a negative review to gain a more complete perspective........ The IPS is the parent group of 'Right Web'

And to consider the proclivities of who's praising whom. I don't know about anyone else, but I place no faith in the judgment of ANY individual who ascribes to 'Holocaust denial' and other conspiranutter BS filth.

Criticisms[edit source]

Harvey Klehr, professor of politics and history at Emory University, in his 1988 book Far Left of Center: The American Radical Left Today said that IPS "serves as an intellectual nerve center for the radical movement, ranging from nuclear and anti-intervention issues to support for Marxist insurgencies".[15] Joshua Muravchik, a former scholar with the American Enterprise Institute has also accused the institute of communist sympathies.[16] Furthermore, it has been accused by the FBI of being a "think factory" that helps to "train extremists who incite violence in U.S. cities, and whose educational research serves as a cover for intrigue, and political agitation."[17]

In 1974, the Institute created an "Organizing Committee for the Fifth Estate" as part of its "Center for National Security Studies" which published (and still publishes) the magazine CounterSpy. CounterSpy has in turn been the subject of scrutiny by officials and intelligence agencies, who claim that the magazine's "driving force"[18] was ex-CIA agent and alleged Cuban/KGB agent[19][20][21] Philip Agee, and was accused by US President George H.W. Bush[22] and others[23] of leading to the murder of the then CIA Station Chief in Greece, Richard S. Welch.>[6]

In his book The KGB and Soviet Disinformation: An Insider's View Ladislav Bittman, a former StB agent who worked in misinformation operations, covered the IPS's role in the Soviet intelligence network.[24][25] Bittman argued that IPS was one of the several liberal think tanks that acted as pro-Soviet propaganda agencies, but his own assertions may have been counterpropaganda themselves.[26] Brian Crozier, director of the London-based Institute for the Study of Conflict, described IPS as the "perfect intellectual front for Soviet activities which would be resisted if they were to originate openly from the KGB".[27]

Last edited:
Nina Rosenwald is founder of the Gatestone Institute—a New York-based offshoot of the neoconservative Hudson Institute—and an important funder of a panoply of right-wing “pro-Israel” and anti-Islamic organizations.

Dubbed the “Sugar Mama of Anti-Muslim Hate” by journalist Max Blumenthal, Rosenwald is an heir to the Sears Roebuck fortune, a co-chair of the board at the equity firm American Securities.

Along with her sister Elizabeth Varet, a principal at the right-wing Anchorage Fund, Rosenwald has helped funnel millions of dollars to rightwing “pro-Israel” causes. In its 2011 report on the U.S. “Islamophobia network,” the Center for American Progress identified the Anchorage and Rosenwald foundations as key financial backers of anti-Islamic messaging in the United States.

“Between 2001 and 2008,” it noted, “the Anchorage Charitable Fund and William Rosenwald Family Fund contributed $2,818,229 to Islamophobic organizations.

Nina Rosenwald - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

Maybe she just bashes radical Muslims...you know...the ones that kill other Muslims for not believing exactly as they do...the ones that mutilate young girls to deprive them of sexual pleasure...the ones that throw young girls back into a burning school for exiting without proper face cover...the ones that stone to death any female that gets raped by one of their 'brethren'.

Yes! I bash them also..worthless goddamned dogs. I would gladly shove a sharpened ham bone through any one of them!

Nina Rosenwald
Nina Rosenwald, a human rights activist, is Founder and President of Gatestone Institute.
She has been a lifelong defender of American principles of liberty, freedom of speech and peace through strength. Her work supports the rights of religious minorities, pro-democratic institutions and women around the world.
She also serves on the boards of Human Rights in China, Middle East Forum, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting (CAMERA), the National Committee on American Foreign Policy and the Institute for National Security Studies.
She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, a founding member of the Board of Regents for the Center for Security Policy and a former member of the National Board of the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).
You can follow Nina on Twitter [MENTION=40489]nina[/MENTION]Rosenwald.

Believe me, any muslim author who wrote such specious garbage as you posted in the OP would definitely draw attention and be talked about within the Islamic community. .. :cool:
...as would non-radical Muslims that dared to criticize or condemn the terrorism promoted and carried out by their radical brethren. It is puzzling that very few do that!

Actually, many do and it's quite easy to find their words via google :)

It was also easy to find this article describing the reason for fear of speaking out.

muslims-blunt-criticism-of-islam-draws-threats

In response, clerics throughout the Muslim world have condemned her, and her telephone answering machine has filled with dark threats. But Islamic reformers have praised her for saying out loud, in Arabic and on the most widely seen television network in the Arab world, what few Muslims dare to say even in private.

...as would non-radical Muslims that dared to criticize or condemn the terrorism promoted and carried out by their radical brethren. It is puzzling that very few do that!

It was also easy to find this article describing the reason for fear of speaking out.

In response, clerics throughout the Muslim world have condemned her, and her telephone answering machine has filled with dark threats. But Islamic reformers have praised her for saying out loud, in Arabic and on the most widely seen television network in the Arab world, what few Muslims dare to say even in private.

I'm sure in some areas of the world there are those who are afraid of speaking out. That does not in anyway discount the fact that many do including influential clerics, Muslim leaders and ordinary Muslims and it's easy to find. Thus, I am puzzled as to why you are puzzled that "very few do". My guess is you haven't looked or, have only looked at sites that claim few do and not bothered to investigate further :)

Nina Rosenwald is founder of the Gatestone Institute—a New York-based offshoot of the neoconservative Hudson Institute—and an important funder of a panoply of right-wing “pro-Israel” and anti-Islamic organizations.

Dubbed the “Sugar Mama of Anti-Muslim Hate” by journalist Max Blumenthal, Rosenwald is an heir to the Sears Roebuck fortune, a co-chair of the board at the equity firm American Securities.

Along with her sister Elizabeth Varet, a principal at the right-wing Anchorage Fund, Rosenwald has helped funnel millions of dollars to rightwing “pro-Israel” causes. In its 2011 report on the U.S. “Islamophobia network,” the Center for American Progress identified the Anchorage and Rosenwald foundations as key financial backers of anti-Islamic messaging in the United States.

“Between 2001 and 2008,” it noted, “the Anchorage Charitable Fund and William Rosenwald Family Fund contributed $2,818,229 to Islamophobic organizations.

Maybe she just bashes radical Muslims...you know...the ones that kill other Muslims for not believing exactly as they do...the ones that mutilate young girls to deprive them of sexual pleasure...the ones that throw young girls back into a burning school for exiting without proper face cover...the ones that stone to death any female that gets raped by one of their 'brethren'.

Yes! I bash them also..worthless goddamned dogs. I would gladly shove a sharpened ham bone through any one of them!

Nina Rosenwald
Nina Rosenwald, a human rights activist, is Founder and President of Gatestone Institute.
She has been a lifelong defender of American principles of liberty, freedom of speech and peace through strength. Her work supports the rights of religious minorities, pro-democratic institutions and women around the world.
She also serves on the boards of Human Rights in China, Middle East Forum, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting (CAMERA), the National Committee on American Foreign Policy and the Institute for National Security Studies.
She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, a founding member of the Board of Regents for the Center for Security Policy and a former member of the National Board of the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

There is no evidence that she distinguishes between radical and non-radical Muslims in what she writes or, more importently supports. The fact that her group donates to some pretty notorious hate groups is pretty disturbing. If a person like her were promoting that sort of stuff about Jews, we would unequivocably call her "anti-semitic".

I'm sure in some areas of the world there are those who are afraid of speaking out. That does not in anyway discount the fact that many do including influential clerics, Muslim leaders and ordinary Muslims and it's easy to find. Thus, I am puzzled as to why you are puzzled that "very few do". My guess is you haven't looked or, have only looked at sites that claim few do and not bothered to investigate further :)
Then why do we not hear of them in the daily newscasts? Why is it that the clerics promoting violence and hatred of the US get the immediate attention of our press?

Then why do we not hear of them in the daily newscasts? Why is it that the clerics promoting violence and hatred of the US get the immediate attention of our press?

That's a good question and one better asked of your media.

The reason is quite simple.

Just spend some time on google and research what ethnic/religious group owns and controls most of the American media.

And the answer will become very apparent. .. :cool:

The reason is quite simple.

Just spend some time on google and research what ethnic/religious group owns and controls most of the American media.

And the answer will become very apparent. .. :cool:

Actually, I think the reason most apparent is they go with what sells - blood, explosions, sex, more sex, scandal and mindless celebrity naughtiness.

Nina Rosenwald

There is no evidence that she distinguishes between radical and non-radical Muslims in what she writes or, more importently supports. The fact that her group donates to some pretty notorious hate groups is pretty disturbing. If a person like her were promoting that sort of stuff about Jews, we would unequivocably call her "anti-semitic".
Possibly so. However, I am aware of no faction of Judaism that calls for the conversion-or-death plank of the radical Muslim platform. There is a difference between hating ALL Muslims and hating RADICAL Muslims. She serves on Human Rights boards in China and the Middle East. I'm quite sure she is not hateful of Muslim women and children that are brutalized and subjugated by the neanderthal retards that call themselves men among them.

...and the fact that she serves on the Human Rights boards, one being in the ME, would hint that she doesn't hate all Muslims...just the trouble making assholes that are sworn to kill all Christians and Jews.

Last edited:

Nina Rosenwald

Possibly so. However, I am aware of no faction of Judaism that calls for the conversion-or-death plank of the radical Muslim platform. There is a difference between hating ALL Muslims and hating RADICAL Muslims.

Yes, there is but in reading what she has on her site - I see no evidence that she make such a distinction at all and the fact that she supports such figures as Geert Wilders is even more alarming.

She serves on Human Rights boards in China and the Middle East. I'm quite sure she is not hateful of Muslim women and children that are brutalized and subjugated by the neanderthal retards that call themselves men among them.

...and the fact that she serves on the Human Rights boards, one being in the ME, would hint that she doesn't hate all Muslims...just the trouble making assholes that are sworn to kill all Christians and Jews.

Which means exactly what? Look at the list countries that serve on the UN Human Rights Commission and consider how some of them truly support human rights.:eusa_eh:

Many of the groups she funds and supports are listed as hate groups. Frankly, that is enough to make me doubt she makes a reasonable effort to distinguish between radicals and Muslims. Maybe you can find some examples where she is not simply damning Islam as a whole. I can't.

However, I am aware of no faction of Judaism that calls for the conversion-or-death plank of the radical Muslim platform.
Of course there is.....it's called Zionism. .. :cool:

I am not aware that they recruit Christians and threaten them with death should they not join the cause. Link me to something that equates the dogma of Zionism with that of RADICAL Muslims and I will consider agreement with you on the point. Since by the definition of Zionism, you cannot do that...I will expect no links.

All the Zionists want is for the Jews to have their homeland. They do not want to KILL ALL INFIDELS AROUND THE WORLD! It is only the delusional, radical Muslims that have that goal!

However, I am aware of no faction of Judaism that calls for the conversion-or-death plank of the radical Muslim platform.
Of course there is.....it's called Zionism. .. :cool:

I am not aware that they recruit Christians and threaten them with death should they not join the cause. Link me to something that equates the dogma of Zionism with that of RADICAL Muslims and I will consider agreement with you on the point. Since by the definition of Zionism, you cannot do that...I will expect no links.

All the Zionists want is for the Jews to have their homeland. They do not want to KILL ALL INFIDELS AROUND THE WORLD! It is only the delusional, radical Muslims that have that goal!

Neither do most Muslims fortunately :)

Forum List

Back