A second step?

First was pictured voter ID, which I approved. It is hard for me to understand the objection to this, but I live in a town in a populated area, and access to pictured ID is quick and easy.
Of course you know its about making voter fraud quick and easy.
Why would someone go through the trouble of sneaking into this country and exposing themselves to arrest, fine and deportation just so they can vote? Are you really that gullible or just plain stupid? If they did vote they would vote for whoever their employer would tell them to vote for.

First was pictured voter ID, which I approved. It is hard for me to understand the objection to this, but I live in a town in a populated area, and access to pictured ID is quick and easy.
Why would someone go through the trouble of sneaking into this country and exposing themselves to arrest, fine and deportation just so they can vote? Are you really that gullible or just plain stupid? If they did vote they would vote for whoever their employer would tell them to vote for.

If they don't have a job and along comes a van offering $10 cash a ride to the polls and a list of who to vote for, why not? Don't laugh, when I was in the Union I did that. The Union furnished the van and the money, but it was several years ago and I only paid them $5.

:cuckoo:

The borders could not be more open.
You`re saying that there is no Border Patrol or ICE agents at our borders? You can`t be that stupid...I hope.

They are basically under stand down orders.
Billy, who tells you they are under 'stand down' orders? I've heard this before but disregard it as one of the myriad of campaign lies that inundate us lately.

There have been myriad interviews with BP personnel and anonymous agents stating same.
Like this?:DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing 'Vanloads' of 'Illegal Aliens' Away from Border

No. Snopes is unreliable, and statements from DHS even more so.

I mean what Border Patrol personnel and ICE agents are saying.

If they don't have a job and along comes a van offering $10 cash a ride to the polls and a list of who to vote for, why not? Don't laugh, when I was in the Union I did that. The Union furnished the van and the money, but it was several years ago and I only paid them $5.
That`s a nice story but I`m not that gullible. They would risk exposing themselves to the law for $10? LOL! How would they register to vote?

You`re saying that there is no Border Patrol or ICE agents at our borders? You can`t be that stupid...I hope.

Billy, who tells you they are under 'stand down' orders? I've heard this before but disregard it as one of the myriad of campaign lies that inundate us lately.

There have been myriad interviews with BP personnel and anonymous agents stating same.
Like this?:DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing 'Vanloads' of 'Illegal Aliens' Away from Border

Yeah, sure, I know...and the election will be rigged too, but only if Trump loses! Right?

That`s a nice story but I`m not that gullible. They would risk exposing themselves to the law for $10? LOL! How would they register to vote?

It was in Louisville,Ky and all I did was ride around the government projects where all the black folks lived and took them to a polling place where the folks that checked them out were all black folks. No problembo.

Yeah, sure, I know...and the election will be rigged too, but only if Trump loses! Right?

If Trump wins, the Democrats will blame the Russians. The machinations are being set up even now.

Forum List

Back