A Sad Attempt To Save Her Ass

Veil scmheil.

What I think will work is a full orange jumpsuit for Merkel as she spends the rest of her traitorous life breaking rocks.

What are the betting odds on Merkel's re-election? I'd put money on her getting the boot.
. This idea that has gone on in the world for quite sometime now, where as it is the thought of some that every nation should be flooded with those who rebuke a nations peaceful cultures, and therefore to replace them with anti-cultures has reached a fever pitch.... Hopefully it has finally come to a head for many. There's no telling how much damage these people have done to these nations, and hopefully it will now come to an end. Getting the idiots out of power is a great thing. Any nation coming together to re-instill morals, standards and decency will win, because people have had enough of the filth that has been pushed on these nations by evil people. The whole world has become a blaze with the cancer it has succumb to because of the lies and deceptions. Power vacuums created by huge mistakes being made, has ushered in some evil things and some evil people into the system of things.

What are the betting odds on Merkel's re-election? I'd put money on her getting the boot.
. This idea that has gone on in the world for quite sometime now, where as it is the thought of some that every nation should be flooded with those who rebuke a nations peaceful cultures, and therefore to replace them with anti-cultures has reached a fever pitch.... Hopefully it has finally come to a head for many. There's no telling how much damage these people have done to these nations, and hopefully it will now come to an end. Getting the idiots out of power is a great thing. Any nation coming together to re-instill morals, standards and decency will win, because people have had enough of the filth that has been pushed on these nations by evil people. The whole world has become a blaze with the cancer it has succumb to because of the lies and deceptions. Power vacuums created by huge mistakes being made, has ushered in some evil things and some evil people into the system of things.

The stupidity is certainly so enormous that it does look to be intent.

It's like these idiot European leaders tossed some piranhas into the goldfish tank and are now wondering if maybe that was just the teensiest little mistake.

The stupidity is certainly so enormous that it does look to be intent.

It's like these idiot European leaders tossed some piranhas into the goldfish tank and are now wondering if maybe that was just the teensiest little mistake.
. They bought into the lies.

I think it's a global case of naivety meets rainbows, meets lack of education. These kids have been so poorly educated that the only time they can summon up any level of mis-trust is against Republicans...

The media has betrayed this country with their spinning and I want them ousted frankly. (Yea not happening, but what we can do is stop accepting their bullshit as real. I hope Trump ignores them, shuns them, and helps guide folks to less biased sources.)

I think other countries are having the same issues with their media.

Her "U-turn" is a pathetic attempt to BULL SHIT the German people into giving her a fourth term.

Fuck her, I hope they see through it and send the fucking traitorous bitch packing.

Hope the German people has more sense than its Austrian brothers and sisters.

Forum List

Back